CarFlexi

• Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle
Nick
Nick

Not what the other reviews make the company out to be

The best way to make sure your booking will not have any issues is to call the service provider, in my case, No birds Sydney, and make sure that your booking is there and there are no issues. We had no issues with Carflexi and will use again

very good customer service from Enterprise

Staff at Enterprise in San Jose airport very attentive and informative. The representative himself even bought out a replacement vehicle when ours had a problem. He personally could not have been more helpful.

Car Flexi extra fees, insurance, and no response

I have an extra $67 charge from Car Flexi That is unexplained and they will not answer my emails. I did not want the extra insurance, covers did not even know I had it, it is buried in their website. I’ve written three emails so far with no response.

August 29th 2019 Update: Retraction of my review

This is a follow up to my review by Joe Cuccaro.
After a little pushing Carflexi resolved my issue to 100# satisfaction. And took them a lot of work. But they did come thru and I did get a good deal on a good car.

Car Rental Services

Find out how CarFlexi compares to other Car Rental Services

mopsy
mopsyasked

Cars are advertised at from 11.2/day but when you access the 'deal' there is nothing at 11.2/Day. Have others been mislead??

peter pmp
peter pmpasked

what is your ph no the gold coast?

Colleen C.
Colleen C.asked

I hired a car in Brisbane. Unfortunately discovered a dent in the boot after having it parked in shopping.
centre car park. Took 'Full Cover' Have all the info, required. Where to post it? Is the address really in Greece? Bargain Reatal Cars took $ 500.00 from our credit card on booking. Have taken the liberty of taking another $450.00 for the damage plus for ther damage not known to us or discussed. can funds be removed without discussion? Colleen C.

Other Car Rental Services