4.4

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely disgusting

Car hood swiftly took 4K out of my bank for scratches on rim and tyre of one wheel and returned nothing. No reply to emails or calls since and this was over a year ago. 1300 number is disconnected. I want my money back

Gie
GieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great friendly service.

Excellent price & Great friendly service. Car has no sticker so ot feels so private
Bond was cleared the next day.
Car provided is perfect for our business trip.
Will definitely recommend to friends.

Dear Gie,

Thank you for that wonderful feedback! We do strive to give the best service. Looking forward to your next trip with us!

Elizabeth
ElizabethTasmania

Value for money

We were picked up promptly. Informed of our responsibilities, the customer service was good.
The vehicle wasn't the one we expected but we were upgraded to a better car at no extra cost. We wer wuite happy.

Hi Elizabeth!

Thank you for your feedback! We do aim to give quality service each time. Thank you for choosing Carhood! We hope to serve you again!

Car Rental Services

Find out how Carhood Car Renter compares to other Car Rental Services

Daz
DazHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant !!! Highly Recommend !!

We hired our car through Carhood for 2 days in Brisbane withe the family and they were superb . Customer Service was second to none !! We got a free upgrade to a larger newer vehicle for free . No hassles , no problems . The smoothest car hiring process I have ever experienced
Will be back and will definitely use them again.

Vehicle TypeToyota Camry
Steven J.Carhood

Thank you for choosing Carhood! We are glad that you had a pleasant experience with our service.

Easy and multiple efficient

Pick up at airport and car pick up smooth and efficient. Customer service representative great and knowledgeable. Vehicle upgrade more than expected and more than met our needs and nicely cleaned.

Steven J.Carhood

Hi Michael! Thank you for using Carhood! We're glad to hear you had an easy transaction with us. It's our pleasure to be of assistance. We look forward to doing business with you again!
Cheers!

Fantastic Value

Best value rental car we have rented

Clean and reliable

Comes highly recommended

Immediate delivery to airport which all helped towards a great Australian holiday

If you do not use this company you are missing out on a great experience

pepp1
pepp1Richmond-Tweed, NSW

First Time user

Had a great experience for my first carhood experience. Friendly staff , nice car great price I couldn't have been more impressed. I will definitely use them again and recommend carhood to my friends

Vehicle TypeVW Golf
Jodie C
Jodie CGippsland, VIC

Great friendly service

We hired a car over a 3 day period in March. We were picked up from the airport promptly. There was no drawn out process when we got back to the office, we were on the road within 10 mins. Staff were efficient and really friendly, car was beautifully clean. The whole experience was stress free. and at the end of the hiring they were happy to drop us at the ship terminal. Well done guys.

Steven J.Carhood

Went off without a hitch. Fast, efficient, friendly,courteous people.

Out of town travel. Was a good little car & the petrol use was even better than I’d hoped.was nice to have that big of freedom even though public transport is pretty damn good & cheap in the big cities.

Steven J.Carhood

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy that you liked our service, I'll pass on your feedback to our Operations Team and I'm sure that they'll be delighted to see what you wrote in the review. We hope to see you again soon!

Regards,