Carhood Car Renter

Carhood Car Renter (page 3 of 7)

Daniel N.
Daniel N.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy As

Good customer service, all the kinks were ironed out via email, instructions were simple and quite easy to follow, Payment was easy. And the Vehicle was exactly what I needed!

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for that kind review. We are glad that our service met your expectations. We look forward to serving you again. Thank you for choosing Carhood for your rental needs!

Excellent service would recommend and use again.

Collected from airport promptly and bond returned promptly. The car we received was exactly what I booked and met our families needs. We used the car for a holiday to visit family.

Hi Leigh,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We're glad that our service has met your expectations. We look forward to serving you again. Thank you for choosing Carhood for your rental needs!

Kostas S.
Kostas S.Sydney, NSW

Very good.

Very polite and helpful staff. Payment handled very well.
I was expecting a different car.
I used to car to attend to a three day conference. Everything was fine. After all i was satisfied.

Hi Kostas!

Thank you for that kind feedback. We do aim to give great customer service everytime. We hope to see you again on your next trip. Thank you for choosing Carhood!

Prue B
Prue BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good cheap vehicle hire

Used car for running around and visiting hospital within the Sutherland shire. Would definitely use again. Only criticism is car smelt stale. Like someone had carried fried food in it

October 2nd 2019 Update: Great car

The service was great. I would of used it the next time I hired except your hours of operation were not convenient. The staff are friendly but when someone is flying in or out it's hard to organise a taxi to or from depot to airport when depot is closed

Steven J.Carhood

Thank you for choosing Carhood Prue! Our technicians work hard to make sure our cars are newly washed inside and outside as well as vacuumed. We will definitely make sure that next time, your rental will have that "new car" smell :)

Daz
DazHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant !!! Highly Recommend !!

We hired our car through Carhood for 2 days in Brisbane withe the family and they were superb . Customer Service was second to none !! We got a free upgrade to a larger newer vehicle for free . No hassles , no problems . The smoothest car hiring process I have ever experienced
Will be back and will definitely use them again.

Steven J.Carhood

Thank you for choosing Carhood! We are glad that you had a pleasant experience with our service.

Justice SeekerSydney, NSW

Avoid them like the plague

Smooth Experience

Nice people, smooth experience on pick up and drop off. Perhaps be a little more clear on the trade-offs for toll payments. The car had some mileage but ran great.

Steven J.Carhood

Thank you for the heartwarming feedback Jimmy. We really appreciate it. Kind regards.

Grace Molossa
Grace MolossaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super excellent company to recommend friends to try. Everything that I needed, it went so well with the service supported. Got the same vehicle I hired and at the good time. The bond handle went very perfect.

Overall a good expereince

Good price for the car, car was great and drove well.
Person picking us up and dropping us off from the airport was quiet, not the best customer service, and location of the car for the drop off and pick up was a warehouse which made it feel a bit dodgy.

Find out how Carhood Car Renter compares to other Car Rental Services

Car was good. Some improvements suggested with service

Melissa Bush
Melissa BushSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect sized car

Good customer service
Yes bond was handled well
Yes we got the same vehicle that we booked
Personal travel and yes it met our needs as we only travelled around Ballarat and into Melbourne

Wendy
Wendy

Happy

We hired a small car for just the 2 of us.
It went really well. We drove it all weekend it was excellent on fuel. We would definitely hire again.

Steven J.Carhood

Great service and friendly team!

Jay
JayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect in ever way!

Accommodating in every way! Effortless collection and drop off to the airport, the car was spotless and exactly as quoted. I will use Carhood again I’m the future and recommend them for your rental needs.

Surprisingly pleased!

From the first phone call as I walked out of the airport I was impressed with the attitude and professionalism of the people I spoke to. The gentleman who drove the bus and picked me up was absolutely fantastic, such a positive bloke.
The car I booked was clean and tidy albeit a little older than I expected but nonetheless clean and tidy.
I only had a short trip and the car performed as well as I would have expected, definitely no complaints. I have already informed my staff to utilise the services of Car Hood when they next visit Melbourne.