Carhood Car Renter

Carhood Car Renter (page 4 of 7)

Everything was perfect

Custom service, the car, the shuttle to the airport : perfect. I have no complain about the company. The reception was good, they gave us explanations about insurances. As we don't speak english fluently they took time to explain us the contract, the tolls, the insurances. The vehicule was the one I've booked, the good size but not the gearbox (I've booked a manual one, not an automatic, but it doesn't really matter). We booked ahead this car for a 10 days trip around this amazing land (Victoria : great Ocean Road and Melbourne).

Anna B
Anna BSydney, NSW

Extremely poor customer service

MrsP
MrsPSydney, NSW

Hidden charges, ridiculously short open hours, crappy cars!

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

CARHOOD IS UNFAIR

Carhood are not fair and reasonable. I returned the vehicle with a full tank of fuel. They charged me a fee of $50 to put an additional $3 worth of fuel in the tank. I supplied photos of the gauge which in my opinion is was full, and the photo of the receipt of $40.00 for fuel. You cannot call them, to discuss, they do not reply to your emails.
I DO NOT RECOMEND USING CARHOOD.

Got stung $360 for a minor repair was only picked up a one day after I returned the car

It was ok

Need better face to face customer service. 1 head light was out and I was told to fix it myself because they didn’t have the time which I did not have the time to do hence why I hired a car in the first place. Upon returning the car the depot was not even made aware of me contacting them to report the faulty headlight.

Brendan
BrendanAustralian Capital Territory

Smooth process and great staff

Price got us through the door but the excellent staff made it a pleasure from airport shuttle to car collection. No shuttle available on Sunday afternoon the only issue. Drop off point in industrial area could be a concern for single people outside normal hours.

Simon
SimonBrisbane

Fantastic car rental

Smooth and stress free operation and friendly staff. Will be using your company again. Vehicle in great condition and my bond refunded the next day. Thanks again Carhood for everything.

Beth
BethSydney, NSW

Prompt, friendly and professional service from Mark and Angela and a quick refund of our rental deposit. Easy pick-up and drop-off at the airport - probably quicker (and certainly cheaper) than waiting in line at the big airport car rental places. Great experience.

Hi Beth!
Thank you for the positive feedback! We'll make sure to let Mark and Angela know about your experience with them. We look forward to your next transaction with us!

Was all good until I got the Toll Bill

Everything leadinh up to the hire, and during the hire was great. Was told I'd be billed for tolls 4-6 weeks later, was told should be between $5-$10, got billed 4 times to a total of $75.

Have tried emailing, website chat, calling, and had no result, no answer from email and the chat guy said they'll look into it.

Lucia
LuciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Everything went smoothly from start to finish
Great guys in Melbourne office
Car was great
Prompt pick up would definitely use again
Had a mix up with car with GPS but sorted it out no problem

Hi Lucia!
Thank you for the positive feedback! We look forward to doing business with you again!

Rod
RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

The car was good, but I was required to make a huge deposit,

Everything went good. They were respectful, all the payments were successfully processed, vehicle good, only 2 things that would discourage me for next time: 4k on bond (that is too much) and no lift back.

Easy and multiple efficient

Pick up at airport and car pick up smooth and efficient. Customer service representative great and knowledgeable. Vehicle upgrade more than expected and more than met our needs and nicely cleaned.

Steven J.Carhood

Hi Michael! Thank you for using Carhood! We're glad to hear you had an easy transaction with us. It's our pleasure to be of assistance. We look forward to doing business with you again!
Cheers!

Excellent service and my first choice for car rental from now on

Vehicle was great. Clean and well maintained. Staff were extremely helpful with my late arrival and made it really simple for me to return the car. Looking forward to next visit

Hi Damian,
Thank you for choosing Carhood! We're glad to hear about your great experience with us. We look forward to doing business with you again.

Great Team and reliable service

Mark, Angela and the team went out of their way to make sure all went well with my rental. I would not hesitate in renting from Carhood again. Recommended for a very reasonably priced car rental and friendly service.