• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

My experience ended in Tears

Do not use this company if you are arriving or departing outside there business hours!

A long, horrific story cut short . Our experience was the worse, especially with two children, one being as young as 10months old! Mark, the gentleman who we did see in person was great to us. But the company, their lack of information, follow up & communication had made me so mad.

Carhood
Steven J.Carhood

Hi Rika,

Thank you for your feedback and our apologies for the inconvenience. We are constantly doing our best to improve our system. Looking forward to serving you again.

Got stung $360 for a minor repair was only picked up a one day after I returned the car

Was all good until I got the Toll Bill

Everything leadinh up to the hire, and during the hire was great. Was told I'd be billed for tolls 4-6 weeks later, was told should be between $5-$10, got billed 4 times to a total of $75.

Have tried emailing, website chat, calling, and had no result, no answer from email and the chat guy said they'll look into it.

Car Rental Services

Find out how Carhood Car Renter compares to other Car Rental Services

Scott. B.
Scott. B.Darling Downs, QLD

Great price, but not so great car!

Great price, professionals staff etc.
Car was unroadworthy, very used condition. (seperated tread, rear Tyers) had to get it repaired during trip in country town. Overall not a good experience.