• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

Budget car rental

The staff are very friendly and accommodating and easy to deal with. The car was ok however needed a good detail internally. the business is quite a distance from the airport and the opening times a free return to the airport are different so this is misleading. the return to the airport of 4pm for the last shuttle bus is too early.

David A.
David A.South East Queensland, QLD

ok experience

Customer service was good.
Pickup at the airport was way too long because the garage you go to is MILES away from the MLB airport.
I ordered the car thinking it was a standard rental car, not someones personal car a-la AirBnB style. The car was fine, though. I also received an email alert a few days out that I may not be able to get a car, then I got a confirmation not long after, thankfully. It doesn't really instill me with much confidence. I'll probably avoid next time as pricing is comparable to standard rentals.

Car was good. Some improvements suggested with service

Carhood
Steven J.Carhood
Car Rental Services

Find out how Carhood Car Renter compares to other Car Rental Services

It was ok

Need better face to face customer service. 1 head light was out and I was told to fix it myself because they didn’t have the time which I did not have the time to do hence why I hired a car in the first place. Upon returning the car the depot was not even made aware of me contacting them to report the faulty headlight.

Carhood
Steven J.Carhood
Rod
RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

The car was good, but I was required to make a huge deposit,

Everything went good. They were respectful, all the payments were successfully processed, vehicle good, only 2 things that would discourage me for next time: 4k on bond (that is too much) and no lift back.