Carhood (page 4 of 4)

Car Owner, Car Renter

Imran

ImranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The collection and drop off was easy.

The customer service was great. Bond was handled very well. Car was exactly the same when I booked. I used the vahicle for while was on my holiday to Sydney.

Great Service

The whole experience with the Carhood gang was great. They were very friendly and helpful. I had booked at short notice and they were very accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone needing to hire a car in Melbourne.

Friendly, helpful service

Customer service was friendly and obliging. The car was what I expected & it was fine. Great to be dropped off at the airport by a happy, friendly person. I will recommend this service to others.

Car Rental Services

Find out how Carhood compares to other Car Rental Services

Mr Tee

Mr TeeSydney, NSW

Money saver, but can be improved

We didn't hire, but dropped our car on the way to our flight.

Saved us $90 on airport parking, but we had to email to find out how to transport 2 of my kids from depot. Turns out they have a minibus with 2 child seats. Would really help if this information is placed in the website.

A more accurate estimate on pickup would also help. We had to call again after waiting for 30min for pickup while being told it would be 15.

Farhatullah Hashimi

Farhatullah HashimiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good customer service but the car charging port wrecked my life.

The charging port was not working and it wrecked my life. Customer service was very good and it was cheap.
I recommend to others this company as well.
Thank you all.

yawang m.asked

Carhood

Why this Carhood.com.au can not be log in, its this company broken?

Dear Yawang,

We had some technical difficulties the past days which is why our site was down. It is already available now.

Herbie
Herbie

i notice you can answer questions ... answer positive feedback but when people ask about where our money is there are no longer answers ... yet you continue to takepeoples cars rent them out and receivfe money for them. WHERE ARE OUR PAYMENTS

yawang m.

how Long dose those carhood people own u peyment.

Tim

Timasked

Carhood

How can I access the so called "web chat" which doesn't seem to be on the home page? (whether i am logged in or not - tried IE/FF/Chrome during 9-5) I have issues with the payments, fees and damage claim...
Emails are not getting answered, and calling them just get hung up and pointed to a "web chat" which i can't find.

John
John

you have to fill in your details when you see like a message box appear in tge bottom right of the screen . Good luck

Leone E.

Leone E.asked

Carhood

Just wondering has anyone who rented their car to Carhood being paid?

Nalvith
Nalvith

I doubt any one got paid from carhood. Do not leave your car there at all. They just make money out of the car. Never pay you.

Russell
Russell

I have left my car there 3 times now and it hasn't been rented out so i cannot speak personally about not getting paid for rent however I have read a number of other reviews that claim they haven't been paid or had to wait a long time.

Vikki
Vikki

My car was rented out for 3 weeks in August 2018, so 1 year ago and still no payment! I would strongly discourage anyone from using this service to rent their car out.

Get an answer from our members and Carhood representatives

Other Car Rental Services