Lore

LoreSydney Surrounds, NSW

HORRIBLE SCAMMERS AND THIEVES - BEWARE!!!

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

CARHOOD IS UNFAIR

Carhood are not fair and reasonable. I returned the vehicle with a full tank of fuel. They charged me a fee of $50 to put an additional $3 worth of fuel in the tank. I supplied photos of the gauge which in my opinion is was full, and the photo of the receipt of $40.00 for fuel. You cannot call them, to discuss, they do not reply to your emails.
I DO NOT RECOMEND USING CARHOOD.

Vehicle TypeToyota Camry
Peter J

Peter JRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great concept - poor business model

Car Rental Services

Find out how Carhood compares to other Car Rental Services

Stay away from sharing your car

- Shared my car for 30 Days. 3500 Kms run, Total payment 280$ (Not even 1$/Km earning- Payment still awaited)
- Failed to drop me pick up instructions when I was collecting car during their out of office hours, had to wait for hours until their Sydney office opened. They asked to come by Taxi and will pay full refund - Failed to pay full refund.
- Don't depreciate your car value by sharing it to them (280$ for 3500 Kms ??) - I'd rather sell my car for 1000$ more for low usage of car (3500 Kms)

Parag P.
Parag P.

Payment due date has crossed on 6-June but still the payments have not been credited. Customer service executive guys have no clue when the outstanding payments would be made.

jono

jonoSydney, NSW

Great concept. Good staff locally. But late payment issues turn me off completely.

This is the second time we have used car hood. First time i was a bit 50/50 about it mainly due to late payment. This time payment is late again and all i can get hold of is a guy in the Phillipines who is reading from a script and wont take responsibility. He did say after i pushed him relentlessly they have many customers who are waiting up to a month beyond the due payment date.
This puts me off using them again or recommending them.
Ive now no clue whether i will ever get paid.

yawang m.asked

Carhood

Why this Carhood.com.au can not be log in, its this company broken?

Dear Yawang,

We had some technical difficulties the past days which is why our site was down. It is already available now.

Herbie
Herbie

i notice you can answer questions ... answer positive feedback but when people ask about where our money is there are no longer answers ... yet you continue to takepeoples cars rent them out and receivfe money for them. WHERE ARE OUR PAYMENTS

yawang m.

how Long dose those carhood people own u peyment.

Tim

Timasked

Carhood

How can I access the so called "web chat" which doesn't seem to be on the home page? (whether i am logged in or not - tried IE/FF/Chrome during 9-5) I have issues with the payments, fees and damage claim...
Emails are not getting answered, and calling them just get hung up and pointed to a "web chat" which i can't find.

John
John

you have to fill in your details when you see like a message box appear in tge bottom right of the screen . Good luck

Leone E.

Leone E.asked

Carhood

Just wondering has anyone who rented their car to Carhood being paid?

Nalvith
Nalvith

I doubt any one got paid from carhood. Do not leave your car there at all. They just make money out of the car. Never pay you.

Russell
Russell

I have left my car there 3 times now and it hasn't been rented out so i cannot speak personally about not getting paid for rent however I have read a number of other reviews that claim they haven't been paid or had to wait a long time.

Vikki
Vikki

My car was rented out for 3 weeks in August 2018, so 1 year ago and still no payment! I would strongly discourage anyone from using this service to rent their car out.

Get an answer from our members and Carhood representatives

Other Car Rental Services