• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

My experience ended in Tears

Do not use this company if you are arriving or departing outside there business hours!

A long, horrific story cut short . Our experience was the worse, especially with two children, one being as young as 10months old! Mark, the gentleman who we did see in person was great to us. But the company, their lack of information, follow up & communication had made me so mad.

Vehicle TypeToyota Tarago
Steven J.Carhood

Hi Rika,

Thank you for your feedback and our apologies for the inconvenience. We are constantly doing our best to improve our system. Looking forward to serving you again.

Got stung $360 for a minor repair was only picked up a one day after I returned the car

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato

Was all good until I got the Toll Bill

Everything leadinh up to the hire, and during the hire was great. Was told I'd be billed for tolls 4-6 weeks later, was told should be between $5-$10, got billed 4 times to a total of $75.

Have tried emailing, website chat, calling, and had no result, no answer from email and the chat guy said they'll look into it.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX
Car Rental Services

Find out how Carhood compares to other Car Rental Services

yawang m.asked

Carhood

Why this Carhood.com.au can not be log in, its this company broken?

Steven J.Carhood

Dear Yawang,

We had some technical difficulties the past days which is why our site was down. It is already available now.

Herbie
Herbie

i notice you can answer questions ... answer positive feedback but when people ask about where our money is there are no longer answers ... yet you continue to takepeoples cars rent them out and receivfe money for them. WHERE ARE OUR PAYMENTS

yawang m.

how Long dose those carhood people own u peyment.

Tim

Timasked

Carhood

How can I access the so called "web chat" which doesn't seem to be on the home page? (whether i am logged in or not - tried IE/FF/Chrome during 9-5) I have issues with the payments, fees and damage claim...
Emails are not getting answered, and calling them just get hung up and pointed to a "web chat" which i can't find.

John
John

you have to fill in your details when you see like a message box appear in tge bottom right of the screen . Good luck

Leone E.

Leone E.asked

Carhood

Just wondering has anyone who rented their car to Carhood being paid?

Nalvith
Nalvith

I doubt any one got paid from carhood. Do not leave your car there at all. They just make money out of the car. Never pay you.

Russell
Russell

I have left my car there 3 times now and it hasn't been rented out so i cannot speak personally about not getting paid for rent however I have read a number of other reviews that claim they haven't been paid or had to wait a long time.

Vikki
Vikki

My car was rented out for 3 weeks in August 2018, so 1 year ago and still no payment! I would strongly discourage anyone from using this service to rent their car out.

Get an answer from our members and Carhood representatives

Other Car Rental Services