• Booking Process
  • Received Booked Vehicle
MMB

MMBSydney, NSW

Good value service

Arrived at Melbourne and called for the bus. The car was fine - only didn't have some wiper fluid in it - but drove fine with no issues. Had a nice trip and had no concerns - really a great concept and great value for the renter.

The return was painless.

Cheap and easy

Everything went well with our rental. The car was exactly what we needed and we had no problems with it. Carhood we’re great with confirming the drop off and making sure we knew how to carry out a late drop off.

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla
Received Booked VehicleYes

Would come straight to you should we have known.

Not a big name but simple, hassle-free, user-friendly, and straightforward service. Car in a reasonably good condition. We went as far as the 12 Apostles on the Great Ocean Road. A refund wa made immediately to the credit card once we returned the car.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for that kind feedback! We do aim to give the best service possible. Looking forward to your next visit in Melbourne!

Crazy

CrazySouth East Queensland, QLD

Rental experience

Customer service was prompt and friendly
The bond was dealt with professionally
the vehicle was exactly as ordered which was clean, tidy and mechanically sound
We did about 450k for business without and problems

Vehicle TypeHonda CR-V

Dear Ma'am/Sir,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We do aim to give the best service possible. Hope to see you again!

Vicki C.

Vicki C.Perth, WA

Easy pick up and return, cheap, clean easy to drive car

Quick trip, perfect and reasonably priced. Professional staff, clean car, simple paperwork. Deposit refunded immediately. Staff advise on refuelling and location of servo much appreciated.Help with luggage and advise on best route was great

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi asx

Dear Vicki,

Thank you for that wonderful feedback! We do aim to please :) Hoping to see you again on your next trip!

Best option on a budget

I was not sure about using this service as it was unknown to me but will definitely use again due to there great service and rates. The car was what I ordered and the bond was returned within a couple of days.

Vehicle TypeVolkswagen Golf

Hi Mate,

Thank you for your feedback! We definitely aim to give the best service. Looking forward to your next trip with us!

Perfect location for hire car

I am very happy with very good service
Good support to all time
Car conditions very nice
I like one of this drop car after business hours so no rush
I get deposit back 100% within 4 days
I give 5* I hired car for 3 days and it's very cheap price everything good

Dear Girish,

Thank you for your feedback. At Carhood, we aim to give you the best service possible. Looking forward to your next trip with us!

Excellent service, great car, awesome price!

Pretty much all in my title - easy to communicate with, lovely people who picked us up from the airport and explained the rental t&c's to us, car was exactly as we'd been advised - super easy! My only suggestion would be to maybe offer renters the information that a service station is not too far from the drop-off point, just to make things even easier than they already were :-D

Vehicle TypeJeep Compass

Hi E,

Thank you for your feedback! We do strive to give the best service every time. We will take note about informing renters on the nearest service station. Looking forward to serving you again!

Daniel N.

Daniel N.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy As

Good customer service, all the kinks were ironed out via email, instructions were simple and quite easy to follow, Payment was easy. And the Vehicle was exactly what I needed!

Vehicle TypeHolden Captiva

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for that kind review. We are glad that our service met your expectations. We look forward to serving you again. Thank you for choosing Carhood for your rental needs!

Find out how Carhood compares to other Car Rental Services

Excellent service would recommend and use again.

Collected from airport promptly and bond returned promptly. The car we received was exactly what I booked and met our families needs. We used the car for a holiday to visit family.

Vehicle TypeHolden Captiva

Hi Leigh,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We're glad that our service has met your expectations. We look forward to serving you again. Thank you for choosing Carhood for your rental needs!

Katie W.

Katie W.Hobart, TAS

I <3 Carhood!

Since discovering Carhood a few years ago I use them every time I go to Melbourne... Way more economical than any other transport option and always good service. I have never had a problem with a vehicle or charges.

Vehicle TypeHonda Accord

Hi Katie!

Thank you for always choosing Carhood as your transportation option. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Melbourne!

Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and staff

Super easy process, wonderful staff who went out of their way to accommodate me and my partner. Great service, and was picked up and dropped off at the airport promptly. Would book again without any hesitation. Highly recommended.

Vehicle TypeSedan

Hi Dan,

Thank you for that wonderful feedback! We do aim to please. We're hoping to be of service to you again. Thank you for choosing Carhood!

Smooth Experience

Nice people, smooth experience on pick up and drop off. Perhaps be a little more clear on the trade-offs for toll payments. The car had some mileage but ran great.

Steven J.Carhood

Thank you for the heartwarming feedback Jimmy. We really appreciate it. Kind regards.

Grace Molossa

Grace MolossaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super excellent company to recommend friends to try. Everything that I needed, it went so well with the service supported. Got the same vehicle I hired and at the good time. The bond handle went very perfect.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Mirage
Wendy

Wendy

Happy

We hired a small car for just the 2 of us.
It went really well. We drove it all weekend it was excellent on fuel. We would definitely hire again.

Jay

JayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect in ever way!

Accommodating in every way! Effortless collection and drop off to the airport, the car was spotless and exactly as quoted. I will use Carhood again I’m the future and recommend them for your rental needs.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX
Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Really excellent and hassle free service!

Excellent customer service.
Although the Brisbane airport rental service is off site, the staff were so efficient and prompt in collecting me from the airport and return instructions were easy!

Vehicle Type Car

Everything was perfect

Custom service, the car, the shuttle to the airport : perfect. I have no complain about the company. The reception was good, they gave us explanations about insurances. As we don't speak english fluently they took time to explain us the contract, the tolls, the insurances. The vehicule was the one I've booked, the good size but not the gearbox (I've booked a manual one, not an automatic, but it doesn't really matter). We booked ahead this car for a 10 days trip around this amazing land (Victoria : great Ocean Road and Melbourne).

Vehicle TypeToyota Camry
Brendan

BrendanAustralian Capital Territory

Smooth process and great staff

Price got us through the door but the excellent staff made it a pleasure from airport shuttle to car collection. No shuttle available on Sunday afternoon the only issue. Drop off point in industrial area could be a concern for single people outside normal hours.

Vehicle TypeMini Clubman
Simon

SimonBrisbane

Fantastic car rental

Smooth and stress free operation and friendly staff. Will be using your company again. Vehicle in great condition and my bond refunded the next day. Thanks again Carhood for everything.