4.4

Kathy

KathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely disgusting

Car hood swiftly took 4K out of my bank for scratches on rim and tyre of one wheel and returned nothing. No reply to emails or calls since and this was over a year ago. 1300 number is disconnected. I want my money back

Gie

GieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great friendly service.

Excellent price & Great friendly service. Car has no sticker so ot feels so private
Bond was cleared the next day.
Car provided is perfect for our business trip.
Will definitely recommend to friends.

Dear Gie,

Thank you for that wonderful feedback! We do strive to give the best service. Looking forward to your next trip with us!

Elizabeth

ElizabethTasmania

Value for money

We were picked up promptly. Informed of our responsibilities, the customer service was good.
The vehicle wasn't the one we expected but we were upgraded to a better car at no extra cost. We wer wuite happy.

Hi Elizabeth!

Thank you for your feedback! We do aim to give quality service each time. Thank you for choosing Carhood! We hope to serve you again!

Car Rental Services

Find out how Carhood compares to other Car Rental Services

Daz

DazHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant !!! Highly Recommend !!

We hired our car through Carhood for 2 days in Brisbane withe the family and they were superb . Customer Service was second to none !! We got a free upgrade to a larger newer vehicle for free . No hassles , no problems . The smoothest car hiring process I have ever experienced
Will be back and will definitely use them again.

Vehicle TypeToyota Camry
Steven J.Carhood

Thank you for choosing Carhood! We are glad that you had a pleasant experience with our service.

Easy and multiple efficient

Pick up at airport and car pick up smooth and efficient. Customer service representative great and knowledgeable. Vehicle upgrade more than expected and more than met our needs and nicely cleaned.

Steven J.Carhood

Hi Michael! Thank you for using Carhood! We're glad to hear you had an easy transaction with us. It's our pleasure to be of assistance. We look forward to doing business with you again!
Cheers!

Fantastic Value

Best value rental car we have rented

Clean and reliable

Comes highly recommended

Immediate delivery to airport which all helped towards a great Australian holiday

If you do not use this company you are missing out on a great experience

pepp1

pepp1Richmond-Tweed, NSW

First Time user

Had a great experience for my first carhood experience. Friendly staff , nice car great price I couldn't have been more impressed. I will definitely use them again and recommend carhood to my friends

Vehicle TypeVW Golf
Jodie C

Jodie CGippsland, VIC

Great friendly service

We hired a car over a 3 day period in March. We were picked up from the airport promptly. There was no drawn out process when we got back to the office, we were on the road within 10 mins. Staff were efficient and really friendly, car was beautifully clean. The whole experience was stress free. and at the end of the hiring they were happy to drop us at the ship terminal. Well done guys.

Steven J.Carhood

Went off without a hitch. Fast, efficient, friendly,courteous people.

Out of town travel. Was a good little car & the petrol use was even better than I’d hoped.was nice to have that big of freedom even though public transport is pretty damn good & cheap in the big cities.

Steven J.Carhood

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy that you liked our service, I'll pass on your feedback to our Operations Team and I'm sure that they'll be delighted to see what you wrote in the review. We hope to see you again soon!

Regards,
Carhood Team

Car Rental Services

Find out how Carhood compares to other Car Rental Services

yawang m.asked

Carhood

Why this Carhood.com.au can not be log in, its this company broken?

Dear Yawang,

We had some technical difficulties the past days which is why our site was down. It is already available now.

Herbie
Herbie

i notice you can answer questions ... answer positive feedback but when people ask about where our money is there are no longer answers ... yet you continue to takepeoples cars rent them out and receivfe money for them. WHERE ARE OUR PAYMENTS

yawang m.

how Long dose those carhood people own u peyment.

Tim

Timasked

Carhood

How can I access the so called "web chat" which doesn't seem to be on the home page? (whether i am logged in or not - tried IE/FF/Chrome during 9-5) I have issues with the payments, fees and damage claim...
Emails are not getting answered, and calling them just get hung up and pointed to a "web chat" which i can't find.

John
John

you have to fill in your details when you see like a message box appear in tge bottom right of the screen . Good luck

Leone E.

Leone E.asked

Carhood

Just wondering has anyone who rented their car to Carhood being paid?

Nalvith
Nalvith

I doubt any one got paid from carhood. Do not leave your car there at all. They just make money out of the car. Never pay you.

Russell
Russell

I have left my car there 3 times now and it hasn't been rented out so i cannot speak personally about not getting paid for rent however I have read a number of other reviews that claim they haven't been paid or had to wait a long time.

Vikki
Vikki

My car was rented out for 3 weeks in August 2018, so 1 year ago and still no payment! I would strongly discourage anyone from using this service to rent their car out.

Get an answer from our members and Carhood representatives

Other Car Rental Services