Carhood (page 4 of 15)

• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

I'm a happy Carhood Lister

I have listed my car during every holiday as I have gone away with my family and i received the payment within 2 weeks after each return. It was great to receive extra cash whilst i was holidaying and spending money on my family. I recommend anyone going on holidays from mel or Sydney to drop off your car with Carhood and get extra cash to spend on your holiday.

Perfect car and service

The Carhood team provided impeccable prep and pick up and return service. Car was clean, and great. Meet all my needs :) thank you

Steven J.Carhood

Thank you for the kind words, Simon! We’re so happy your listing at Carhood went so smoothly. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are travelling, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome listers like you. Thanks again!

Simon Dooley
Simon Dooley

Yes, I rave about you guys to everyone :)

Effortless experience

Car was used for travelling from Brisbane airport to Upper Caboolture and return. It was too easy to book, get picked up, check out and drive off. The reverse was just as easy. My second experience of the service and equally as well pleased!

Find out how Carhood compares to other Car Rental Services

Great service, will use again and recommend

Used the vehicle for business and yes it met out needs. It was cheap on fuel, tiday and comfortable

Steven J.Carhood

Carhood is great - great idea and lovely staff

Carhood is great - great idea and lovely staff. I've rented my car out multiple times and also picked up vehicales when travelling interstate, and had a wonderful experience each time

Steven J.Carhood

Very nice service and nice staff

Amazing service , helpful staff, nice and clean car, easy people, transport from and to Airport.
Totally it's very nice company.

Consumer #1

Consumer #1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I'm using them again

Got a car, had lots of k's to travel, they rented me a suitable vehicle and the charges were totally fair. Nothing hidden, all good at Carhood.

Steven J.Carhood

Hi, Thank you for your feedback! We hope to see you again soon. :)

Regards,

Erik

ErikMelbourne

Very good experience

Did not know carhood but was referred through a broker website.
Very good experience in Brisbane, good service, good car, good price.
Will use again.

Review collected in partnership with Carhood

Great service at a great price!

Car hood provided us with excellent service for a terrific price-from the Uber pickup at the airport to the helpful staff-they did a great job.
Our car was very sporty and it beats paying airport surcharges!

Find out how Carhood compares to other Car Rental Services

Really lovely to deal with

Easy for booking and service was efficient and lovely girls
Car was not in great shape but was told before hand although safe to drive which was the main concern

Steven J.Carhood

Hi, Kim. Thank you for your feedback. We are really glad the you enjoyed your recent experience with Carhood, We look forward in seeing you again. Thanks, Carhood

Review collected in partnership with Carhood

Perfect. Great service and easy!

Everything went exactly to plan. Car was great and price was very competitive. This was my first time but will use again. Thanks!

Easy and saves you $$

Simply booked a car rental for $20 a day on the carhood website and transferred to and from the airport. All I needed was a vehicle that could get me from A to B, cars I have rented have always been in great condition and done the job for a great price! No point in paying extra $$ for a flashy new hire car, this company gets the job done!

Kat

KatChinchilla

What a find! Excellent and efficient car hire.

Super easy to book. Through Carhood's website https://www.carhood.com.au
I've always had such good communication and face to face service from these guys. All the staff a really friendly and efficient.
I always go for the budget cars - economic and smaller. They're always clean and the small areas of body damage are clearly pointed out. Never had a problem with the cars.

Super convenient service!

Free Airport Parking, free uber service to and from the airport and a clean car when you return! will certainly be using this service from now on.

Chaminda

ChamindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly service

Excellent customer service. Staff is very friendly and supportive. One area to improve would be having an automated system to send the inspection report etc.

AntonyD

AntonyDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Without Carhood I would have been without a car!

I used the search engines and because I'd left it too late, there were no cars left to hire in Brisbane last Saturday night. But then I tried once more, and found Carhood. They had a beautiful Mazda CX9. Too big for my liking, but it was the only car left in Brisbane, so I was happy to get it! Everything went well - the staff are great, and it is pretty much like a normal car hire business regarding paperwork, insurance etc. My only suggestion - please put an illustration/map of where the pick up spot is at the airport - I don't follow verbal directions very well, especially if I'm in unfamiliar territory.

Steven J.Carhood

Hi AnthonyD! Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We hope to see you again on your next travel!

Carhood CS Team

Markdesouza

MarkdesouzaPerth, WA

The best car hire ,I have ever used.

All was excellent, the easiest way to book a car on line....Catherine the manager was just fabulous..top service. Surely recommend them

Excellent service

We pay for airport parking when carhood does it for free and gives you money and a clean car I know who I will be using neex time I go away

Anna

Anna

Carhood is great

Everyone should try this. The car more cleaner , fully organised and was properly taken car of.
I will be doing it again

Steven J.Carhood

Hi Anna! Thank you for your kind feedback. We do hope to see you again on your future travels.

Carhood CS Team

Gurleensingh

Gurleensinghcannington

Excellent and worth the service

easy to make the book
easy to pick the car
it was very close to Sydney airport
nice staff members

yawang m.asked

Carhood

Why this Carhood.com.au can not be log in, its this company broken?

Dear Yawang,

We had some technical difficulties the past days which is why our site was down. It is already available now.

Herbie
Herbie

i notice you can answer questions ... answer positive feedback but when people ask about where our money is there are no longer answers ... yet you continue to takepeoples cars rent them out and receivfe money for them. WHERE ARE OUR PAYMENTS

yawang m.

how Long dose those carhood people own u peyment.

Tim

Timasked

Carhood

How can I access the so called "web chat" which doesn't seem to be on the home page? (whether i am logged in or not - tried IE/FF/Chrome during 9-5) I have issues with the payments, fees and damage claim...
Emails are not getting answered, and calling them just get hung up and pointed to a "web chat" which i can't find.

John
John

you have to fill in your details when you see like a message box appear in tge bottom right of the screen . Good luck

Leone E.

Leone E.asked

Carhood

Just wondering has anyone who rented their car to Carhood being paid?

Nalvith
Nalvith

I doubt any one got paid from carhood. Do not leave your car there at all. They just make money out of the car. Never pay you.

Russell
Russell

I have left my car there 3 times now and it hasn't been rented out so i cannot speak personally about not getting paid for rent however I have read a number of other reviews that claim they haven't been paid or had to wait a long time.

Vikki
Vikki

My car was rented out for 3 weeks in August 2018, so 1 year ago and still no payment! I would strongly discourage anyone from using this service to rent their car out.

Get an answer from our members and Carhood representatives

Other Car Rental Services