• Booking Process
  • Received Booked Vehicle
MMB

MMBSydney, NSW

Good value service

Arrived at Melbourne and called for the bus. The car was fine - only didn't have some wiper fluid in it - but drove fine with no issues. Had a nice trip and had no concerns - really a great concept and great value for the renter.

The return was painless.

Cheap and easy

Everything went well with our rental. The car was exactly what we needed and we had no problems with it. Carhood we’re great with confirming the drop off and making sure we knew how to carry out a late drop off.

Would come straight to you should we have known.

Not a big name but simple, hassle-free, user-friendly, and straightforward service. Car in a reasonably good condition. We went as far as the 12 Apostles on the Great Ocean Road. A refund wa made immediately to the credit card once we returned the car.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for that kind feedback! We do aim to give the best service possible. Looking forward to your next visit in Melbourne!

Crazy

CrazySouth East Queensland, QLD

Rental experience

Customer service was prompt and friendly
The bond was dealt with professionally
the vehicle was exactly as ordered which was clean, tidy and mechanically sound
We did about 450k for business without and problems

Dear Ma'am/Sir,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We do aim to give the best service possible. Hope to see you again!

Vicki C.

Vicki C.Perth, WA

Easy pick up and return, cheap, clean easy to drive car

Quick trip, perfect and reasonably priced. Professional staff, clean car, simple paperwork. Deposit refunded immediately. Staff advise on refuelling and location of servo much appreciated.Help with luggage and advise on best route was great

Dear Vicki,

Thank you for that wonderful feedback! We do aim to please :) Hoping to see you again on your next trip!

Best option on a budget

I was not sure about using this service as it was unknown to me but will definitely use again due to there great service and rates. The car was what I ordered and the bond was returned within a couple of days.

Hi Mate,

Thank you for your feedback! We definitely aim to give the best service. Looking forward to your next trip with us!

Gie

GieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great friendly service.

Excellent price & Great friendly service. Car has no sticker so ot feels so private
Bond was cleared the next day.
Car provided is perfect for our business trip.
Will definitely recommend to friends.

Dear Gie,

Thank you for that wonderful feedback! We do strive to give the best service. Looking forward to your next trip with us!

Perfect location for hire car

I am very happy with very good service
Good support to all time
Car conditions very nice
I like one of this drop car after business hours so no rush
I get deposit back 100% within 4 days
I give 5* I hired car for 3 days and it's very cheap price everything good

Dear Girish,

Thank you for your feedback. At Carhood, we aim to give you the best service possible. Looking forward to your next trip with us!

Easy rental

Exceptional customer service, explained everything clearly, small economical car for driving around Melbourne, perfect for our needs. Shuttle service to and from airport, great driver, very friendly, helpful and courteous.

Hi Jok,

Thank you for your feedback! We do strive to give the best service every time. Looking forward to serving you again!

Find out how Carhood compares to other Car Rental Services

Excellent service, great car, awesome price!

Pretty much all in my title - easy to communicate with, lovely people who picked us up from the airport and explained the rental t&c's to us, car was exactly as we'd been advised - super easy! My only suggestion would be to maybe offer renters the information that a service station is not too far from the drop-off point, just to make things even easier than they already were :-D

Hi E,

Thank you for your feedback! We do strive to give the best service every time. We will take note about informing renters on the nearest service station. Looking forward to serving you again!

Daniel N.

Daniel N.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy As

Good customer service, all the kinks were ironed out via email, instructions were simple and quite easy to follow, Payment was easy. And the Vehicle was exactly what I needed!

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for that kind review. We are glad that our service met your expectations. We look forward to serving you again. Thank you for choosing Carhood for your rental needs!

Excellent service would recommend and use again.

Collected from airport promptly and bond returned promptly. The car we received was exactly what I booked and met our families needs. We used the car for a holiday to visit family.

Hi Leigh,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We're glad that our service has met your expectations. We look forward to serving you again. Thank you for choosing Carhood for your rental needs!

Katie W.

Katie W.Hobart, TAS

I <3 Carhood!

Since discovering Carhood a few years ago I use them every time I go to Melbourne... Way more economical than any other transport option and always good service. I have never had a problem with a vehicle or charges.

Hi Katie!

Thank you for always choosing Carhood as your transportation option. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Melbourne!

Kostas S.

Kostas S.Sydney, NSW

Very good.

Very polite and helpful staff. Payment handled very well.
I was expecting a different car.
I used to car to attend to a three day conference. Everything was fine. After all i was satisfied.

Hi Kostas!

Thank you for that kind feedback. We do aim to give great customer service everytime. We hope to see you again on your next trip. Thank you for choosing Carhood!

Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and staff

Super easy process, wonderful staff who went out of their way to accommodate me and my partner. Great service, and was picked up and dropped off at the airport promptly. Would book again without any hesitation. Highly recommended.

Hi Dan,

Thank you for that wonderful feedback! We do aim to please. We're hoping to be of service to you again. Thank you for choosing Carhood!

Daz

DazHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant !!! Highly Recommend !!

We hired our car through Carhood for 2 days in Brisbane withe the family and they were superb . Customer Service was second to none !! We got a free upgrade to a larger newer vehicle for free . No hassles , no problems . The smoothest car hiring process I have ever experienced
Will be back and will definitely use them again.

Steven J.Carhood

Thank you for choosing Carhood! We are glad that you had a pleasant experience with our service.

Smooth Experience

Nice people, smooth experience on pick up and drop off. Perhaps be a little more clear on the trade-offs for toll payments. The car had some mileage but ran great.

Steven J.Carhood

Thank you for the heartwarming feedback Jimmy. We really appreciate it. Kind regards.

Grace Molossa

Grace MolossaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super excellent company to recommend friends to try. Everything that I needed, it went so well with the service supported. Got the same vehicle I hired and at the good time. The bond handle went very perfect.

Wendy

Wendy

Happy

We hired a small car for just the 2 of us.
It went really well. We drove it all weekend it was excellent on fuel. We would definitely hire again.

Jay

JayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect in ever way!

Accommodating in every way! Effortless collection and drop off to the airport, the car was spotless and exactly as quoted. I will use Carhood again I’m the future and recommend them for your rental needs.

yawang m.asked

Carhood

Why this Carhood.com.au can not be log in, its this company broken?

Dear Yawang,

We had some technical difficulties the past days which is why our site was down. It is already available now.

Herbie
Herbie

i notice you can answer questions ... answer positive feedback but when people ask about where our money is there are no longer answers ... yet you continue to takepeoples cars rent them out and receivfe money for them. WHERE ARE OUR PAYMENTS

yawang m.

how Long dose those carhood people own u peyment.

Tim

Timasked

Carhood

How can I access the so called "web chat" which doesn't seem to be on the home page? (whether i am logged in or not - tried IE/FF/Chrome during 9-5) I have issues with the payments, fees and damage claim...
Emails are not getting answered, and calling them just get hung up and pointed to a "web chat" which i can't find.

John
John

you have to fill in your details when you see like a message box appear in tge bottom right of the screen . Good luck

Leone E.

Leone E.asked

Carhood

Just wondering has anyone who rented their car to Carhood being paid?

Nalvith
Nalvith

I doubt any one got paid from carhood. Do not leave your car there at all. They just make money out of the car. Never pay you.

Russell
Russell

I have left my car there 3 times now and it hasn't been rented out so i cannot speak personally about not getting paid for rent however I have read a number of other reviews that claim they haven't been paid or had to wait a long time.

Vikki
Vikki

My car was rented out for 3 weeks in August 2018, so 1 year ago and still no payment! I would strongly discourage anyone from using this service to rent their car out.

Get an answer from our members and Carhood representatives

Other Car Rental Services