Caribee College 40 X-tend

Caribee College 40 X-tend

See the Best Backpacks / Rucksacks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

College 40 will last you years.

I bought the Caribee College 40 X-tend in 2006 and used it literally every day until I completed high school in 2010. It is very spacious with enough space for five A4 writing pads and two textbooks along with a lunchbox, jumper, water bottle and even a spare change for sports days.

I decided to downgrade when I needed a smaller backpack and by then the bag had shown its signs of use (dirt, stains etc..) however, the bag did not give in. It went through rain, food/liquid spillage inside and loading with >10 kilograms of books/food every day of school and still did not rip at the seams or have any of the zips break. It was still fully functional up until the day I decided I no longer needed it.

Comfort wise, the bag does a good job of keeping the mass close to your upper back. To get the most comfort out of this bag I put the X-tend system to 'L' and I always pulled the straps tight so there was less weight moving around when walking.

Clean the bag regularly (about once quarterly), try not to abuse it and this bag will survive a war for you.
Durable materials; Sturdy zips; Can take excessive loads (>10 kg); Spacious.
May be too big for anyone other than high students.

Fits my 17" laptop with ease, plus lots more.

I have searched hi and low for a backpack which is hard wearing, comfortable full or just for day use. Travel is part of daily life because of work so,this is something which does what it says and more. I trawled the net for a good deal looking at high serra, wolf and many more. Once I laid eyes on the bag it was mine.
Tension spring protects laptop.
Only 3 partitions, my old one had 5