Caribee Fugitive

Caribee Fugitive

See the Best Backpacks / Rucksacks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Caribee? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Thucook
Thucook

I'd reccommend this product to anyone and everyone. It is absolutely worth the investment and it'll last a lifetime...seriously.
I bought this bag when i started second year uni and it lasted for my entire 4 year degree and more. Now that I'm working, I use it when I go travelling because it is big enough to fit all the essentials and a few more things like pressies and stuff, and it's small enough to fit in the plane cabin. the padded back is wonderful because it doesn't give you a bad back or uncomfort carrying. Now towards it's 8 year anniversary, it still looks as spanky new as the first day i bought it, just a few dirty spots here and there from my uni days.

muthat_emo
muthat_emoAustralia

i love this back. its so comfy and i used it basically everyday in school. its awesome with big pockets and lots of storage. the straps are great and dont hurt you as some would and its just really comfortable to use.. great bag for overnight stays, school, uni, day trips.. bascially anything.. looks great and feels just as great.. i recomned you get it if you want a multipurpose bag and you really wont be dissapointed! trust me.. i've used this bag for ages!!
ive had this bag for about 3 years now and used it in school.. and its lasted

peopleschampion
peopleschampion

Over 2 years and still no dramas. What else you need which is versatile and worth the investment.My partner took this bag with her on a trip to Sydney and she recieved comments like - handy bag chick :)
definetely worth getting one.
great spacious bag. love the look and very comfy