MPN: 7078

See the Best Tents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Two now broke in same spot never got to sleep in one, never will

Same issue we have the get up 3 had two now never got to sleep in it yet as both times tested it on arrival, packed per instructions, went to use and snapped, both tents in same location, despite folding up no problem, had snapped while sitting flat with nothing in or near it. Will never again purchase a pop up tent

Fastest set up

Have two of these for car camping...got one to test out and was so impressed bought another. So fast to put up. Stable in strong winds, haven't had them in the rain. Has a nice little space between fly and inner for shoes and gear. Great functional tent.

Pro- light, quick and easy to put up, comfortable, packs to the size of a bicycle wheel so doesn't take up much room in car
Con - harder to put away but ok once you know what you are doing (follow the instructions!)

Caribee Get Up 2

I only got to use the tent twice before i had the same issue with the metal supports for the folding frame which snapped and rendered the tent useless. Its way too big to take hiking but for a drive in set up its not a problem. You probably could carry it on your back but it would be rather impractical. If this problem was somehow sorted this tent would be great. The built in fly is also a fantastic idea and it works well. I have not subjected this tent to heavy rain so I cannot provide any comment regarding this. The fly does keep the moisture from condensation out no problem.

Good over night tent

This is a great little tent for an over night stay, Its easy to set up and quick to fold up once you get the hang of it. I have used it a few times with no problems, haven't had a rainy night yet though. It does however have holes (with flyscreen) to stop moisture build up, which I found also makes it a little cold. But that just means I need a better sleeping bag.

Failed on first trip

Great tent, really looking forward to the camping. Slept in it 1 night and all good. Went to fold it up & the metal tube that holds the 2 fibreglass ends together tore. The metal actually tore, sheared open. Must be soft metal & not up to the task.

Issue is with the supplier (Kelly's camping) who "hope" to be able to do something to assist.

Will need to wait a few weeks (as the Caribee rep only stops in fortnightly) before I get a response.

Will update once I know their position on the failed tent.
Pops up well
Poor quality materials - metal tube failed on first use & tent is unusable.

I've owned one of these tents for about two months now and it has been sensational. Heavy waterproof materials, great ventilation and nothing has broken. It folds up different to other pop up tents I've had which enables it to store half the size but I can see that you have to be careful when folding it. I had a look at the metal join WeWantValue mentions and it looks very strong to me.