Caribee Rhine

4.5

brian

brian

pretty good backpack

I bought a military grade caribee 50 litres backpack from Aussie Disposals in wollongong and found out to be great as it is strong material and has good stitching so I use for different reasons though I mainly use to bring my caribee backpack to bring the items back from the shop with little hassles and it even has a day pack / the only thing I don't like about is the straps probably need adjustment often though that isn't that hard to do / I recommend caribee backpacks to anyone who needs a reasonable and reliable backpacks that need plenty of room

The Highest Quality

I have owned two Caribee bags. I only threw the first one away because it looked old - it was still in working condition. I'd had it for about 10 years. I then went and bought a competitor's backpack...has a logo of a guy with an afro. Terrible quality...started to fall apart after a few months. Was completely unusable after six months. I then purchased the Caribee Rhine, which I've had for about 5 years. It's still in perfect condition. These bags LAST!!!
Durable - last forever, practical, lots of compartments, pockets
Minor niggle - flap over zip can be a bit annoying. Hardly worth mentioning, though

Ooga

Actually, I DIDN'T throw the first one away. I use it for storage of tools. It looks old, but as durable as ever.

Ooga

I bought their more recent Caribee Rhine and it's just not the same - too small. Seems durable, but doesn't cut mustard in my opinion.