Caribee Sky Master 40

Caribee Sky Master 40

See the Best Backpacks / Rucksacks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Caribee? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
BobSydney, NSW

Almost perfect.

This is almost the perfect bag for me. I do several international trips a year, 3-6 weeks at a time and this bag is the right size. It unzips around three sides so it opens flat - perfect for packing. Doesn't have many internal compartments that add unnecessary extra weight. The bag is light but strong. Unfortunately, the build quality could be better. After 2 years and 7 or 8 trips the outer material is tearing at one seam and doesn't look repairable. This is annoying, but I will be buying the same bag again when this one is unusable. There appears to be a new model available, hopefully the stitching problem is fixed.

Andy
AndyWollongong

Broke first trip

I was so happy to find a carry on bag that could be carried a number of ways, and that opened fully for easy packing.

With no hip belt, I knew that I wouldn't be able to carry it as a backpack for long, but liked the convenience of being able to sling it on my back occasionally. Sadly, the first time I carried it as a backpack, the metal swivel on the strap pulled out, rendering it useless as a backpack. Although the bag is still useable, I'm disappointed at the quality.

Jack.D.
Jack.D.asked

Does the sky master 40 have a laptop sleeve/pocket?

Pauline V
Pauline V

In the back section the is a pocket for a smalk laptop or ipad

Bob

I don't think the outer pocket is designed for a laptop. It would certainly hold a tablet/ipad/kindle but a laptop may not fit.

I use the Skymaster 40 for clothes etc and have a separate "personal item" laptop etc bag. All fits within the carry-on rules.

James74
James74asked

Does the skymaster 40 have an external pocket for a water bottle?

martind57
martind57

No pocket for water bottle. But it does have a good sized external pocket, maybe 5L in size, which is big enough for everything you need close at hand like passport, rain jacket etc. which would easily fit your water bottle.

CategoryBackpacks / Rucksacks