Listing monitored by Carlisle Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Hari Ganapathi
Hari GanapathiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome experience with the build

From the start of the build to the end, the communication has been spot on from the CLE. She has had me updated throughout the build process and even though I had 3 SS through the build, having a CLE like her I did not have to bother.

Build per se, I had my house handed over today and all the minor defects that were identified during the PCI had been rectified. Even though I did not get regular updates from the SS but looking at the build, I am completely satisfied with how it has come out. Thanks Carlisle team.

Brad
BradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Look No Further

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall Good Experience-first time to build

It is our first time to build and our experience with Carlisle has been great overall. CH is a volume builder so there are limitations in their processes if you build with them. However, CH has been fantastic throughout our build. We signed quotes from two other builder with same inclusions and found CH to be best value for money. We also had our handover already so I can say that we are very happy with the build quality. Our concerns were addressed as well by our site supervisor as we went along. The communication with the CLE was second to none. We also had a sales consultant who got her clients' back. Our assigned CLE definitely made us feel she is there to help the clients.

Very good experience

We had a good experience Building our home with Carlisle homes, the construction process has gone so quick after finishing the approvals phase and the building quality and designs are very. We had [Name Removed] as CLE, she was always helpful available to answer our and [Name Removed] as the site supervisor who was very keen on making sure that everything was done properly and very prompt in fixing any issues found on the PCI and he keeps following up for anything we find after the handover. Overall very satisfied especially with the post handover service.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Matt Butler
Matt ButlerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helping us build our dream home

We could not thank Carlisle Homes enough for helping us build our dream home. From the Customer service at the display centre, right through to handover, all Carlisle staff have been helpful and informative. We were so impressed with the inclusions and final costings. Thank you to everyone at Carlisle!!!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Shobe
ShobeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy living really does live up to its name!

As a first home buyer, I highly recommend Carlisle's easy living range! The sales consultant and colour consultant were very supportive, had great recommendations and followed up on every request I had. My site supervisor was absolutely fantastic! He was easy to communicate with, took pride in his work and made this experience overall smooth and stress free. After construction, he ensured the little things were fixed soon after I had contacted him. The warranty inspector was also fantastic and addressed the smallest of concerns I had. Overall great experience - the quality was great and price was very affordable.

Construction End DateMarch 2021

Koroma
KoromaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good experience

Our building process with Carlisle homes from start to finish was a smooth process. We are satisfied with the building. Our SS made sure that every issue we raised during the build and at completion was acted on in a timely manner. We are very happy with the overall process and build quality.

Construction End DateMay 2021
kris
kris Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful and patient

My Build is managed great, My Carlisle office contact [Name Removed] and my supervisor [Name Removed] did an amazing job keeping me informed through out the construction process. Build quality is great as well except for minor cosmetic stuff which was fixed upon inspection.
The estimated cost same as the final cost except for a few items being swapped for different models due to scarcity during covid and they informed me about them in advance.
Although I wish they informed me about the items missing from my previous contract. As a first home buyer you are not used to going through each and every item in the 160 page contract to see if all the items you asked for are there.
Overall I am happy with my home and the customer service

Simply Awesome

Vert helpful Site Supervisor

Our SS was great to work with and was proactive with his work. The overall process of the building was pretty smooth and happy with the outcome. Though there are little things that still need to be done, which we hope to sort out soon with Carlisle. Would recommend to the new home builder.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Get quotes

Was very happy with the Carlisle build

We’re pretty happy with Carlisle’s sales, build and customer service teams. Build time was very quick. Very happy with our site supervisor- he was always there to support and fix all the defects reported by our private inspector. So far our house has no cracks or any other quality issues.

Construction End DateJune 2020
Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

A very smooth and pleasant experience building our first home

We had a very smooth and pleasant experience building our first home. We had no major issues and our house is everything we had expected. Our site supervisor was very easy to deal with. His attention to detail was very impressive. Majority of the defects were already picked up by him even before PCI. It's very rare to find someone who takes great pride of their work, goes beyond what is expected, and puts oneself in the shoes of the client. If and when given the chance to build again, we wouldn't hesitate to go with Carlisle and request the same site supervisor.

Rebecca Atkins
Rebecca AtkinsGippsland, VIC

Our Perfect First Home!

We are so happy with our experience with Carlisle Homes. Our CLE was fantastic and answered every single question we had regarding our build and went above and beyond to secure last minute changes we requested. Our SS was outstanding and ensured a quality home was being built. He called us each week to update us on our build and presented us with a perfect home. We LOVE living in our home and cannot thank the amazing team at Carlisle Homes enough! We look forward to building with them again in the future!

Ali
Ali

Excellent work done!!! Smooth and hastle free process

Highly recommended!!! I would like to say thanks to Carlisle for constructing my family dream home with excellent workmanship. The whole process was a great journey and I would like to appreciate and say special thanks to [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] (also the whole construction team) for taking care of each and every aspect of the build process to exceed expectations. Apart from that must like to mention about [Name Removed] who very well managed the odd situation of my home lending.

Thanks to all

Karthik
KarthikGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is Perfect! Worth the wait

It’s been a great journey building the house with Carlisle, My building supervisor [Name Removed] has been of great support and was up to date updating us on each stage. He was very knowledgeable and it has been lovely working. I would recommend Carlisle to build the perfect house. 5 star rating

Construction End DateNovember 2020

Josan
Josanasked

I am building a house with carlisle in Affinity range. Got the brivis ducted heating inclusive in my plan. Will the thermostat controller for heating be changed to network controller like "Nest". If so what should be the procedure pls. Thanks.

J.KE
J.KE

They did tell us there was an option to upgrade the controller with wifi kit ( for my memory around $700), which means you could use app to control the heating and cooling remotely.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Congratulations Josan. and thank you for choosing Carlisle to build your brand new home.

What a great question but a little tough for us to answer here. It all depends on what house you have chosen and promotion you have signed up for.

We would like to advise you further so if you could contact us at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au we can assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deepasked

I would like to get more details about the current "5% Builder Deposit" promotion. On Carlisle's website and initial quote it doesn't mention the complete promotion details. On the top of it when I asked the sales consultant multiple times I was advised of something completely different every single time.

1. Let's say if the quote total or final contract amount is 250K and I make $2k initial deposit. The 5% of 250k is $12500. Now $12500-$2000(initial deposit)=$10500.
$250K-$10500=$239500 Does it mean that I've to pay $239500 for the house?

2. The amount which is required at base stage, Is it the remaining 5% of 250K or 239500?

I'm waiting for your response.

Thanks!

Hi Dee,

Thank you for your question.

As per our Easy Living contracts, a variation will be raised at contract signing as a credit for the balance of the 5% deposit based off your base house price.

If you could please contact us directly at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au so we can look further into your particular job that would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deep

Can you answer it here, so others know too?????

Shahed K.asked

I am considering the Sheraton Deluxe design, one thing i noticed is all WIR are through Ensuite bathroom. Anyone here built this design? Did it cause any inconvenience? Would you recommend to add additional door to the WIR and additional exhaust? Is there any option to change floorplan to be able to access WIRs for the bedrooms directly/ seperate instead of going through the bathroom?

Raymond

I'm building the Vaucluse and I added sliding doors to the WIR's so it can be added if you want. You just have to pay extra

Shahed K.

Thank you Raymond. The vaucluse deluxe has separate entry for bathroom and WIR for the ensuits. However Sheraton deluxe has the WIR designed such that it can be only accessible through the bathroom. I am interested to know if that causes any inconvenience e.g. does clothes or belongings become mouldy due to the steam from bathroom after shower or any other problem from the usage of the bathroom and toilet. Has anyone faced problem who built this design and what is recommended? Would there be any option by Carlisle Team to change the floorplan so access to WIR can be separate? Thanks again.

Raymond

A lot of their designs have the main bedroom next to ensuite as well but I'm guessing it shouldn't be an issue as long as there is good ventilation in bathroom (and there is exhaust above shower and steam should go straight to ceiling). But for peace of mind though best to ask them that question.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives