• Build Stage
    4.7 (1,433)

Nicholas

NicholasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well organised and easy

Up to colour selection stage and so far the experience with Carlisle has been superb. The staff I have interacted with have been very helpful and accommodating. I haven't had to chase anyone. The colour appointment was done virtually which was extremely helpful as I was unable to attend in person. The staff member was very accommodating and helpful in presenting options and ideas to me and it made the day very easy for me. I am looking forward to continuing my build journey with Carlisle and I am excited to see the finished product this year.

Joseph M.

Joseph M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The experience is simply amazing.

[name removed] from Carlisle Homes in Botanical, Mickleham handled things professionally and in a supportive manner. Purchasing my first phone and building on a piece of land is pretty daunting, however out of all the processes from dealing with the land vendor, banks, conveyancers, evaluators etc... the building process was probably the most seamless transaction of them all.
Definitely making my first experience an effortless one! Will definitely build again with them in the future.

Construction End DateSeptember 2021

aneela adeel

aneela adeelGippsland, VIC

color selection

So far the experience has been good, we are in the pre- build stage and have recently completed our color selection, which was made stress free thanks to the consultant.
We have previously build a house with porter Davis, our experience with Carlisle none the less was same.
Now we are eagerly waiting for the building process to start and see our dream coming true!

This is perfect ! Excellent service and very good experience

My experience with Carlisle is best. The whole team is friendly and skillful with excellent quality of service. Spectra consultant has made it very easy for me by explaining me in depth with her great experience to choose right colour selection and house upgrades.
I very happy customer and definately reccomend Carlisle.

excellent experience

It was fantastic.
Carlisle homes' colour selection center is a very pleasant environment. We have done all selections in one day, thanks to the help of the consultants. They are very helpful, friendly and professional. It was a fantastic experience and would highly recommend Carlisle homes to others around me.

Fantastic Service

My partner and I are first home own buyers so obviously going into this process was a scary thing. But the team at Carlisle were absolutely Fantastic and help us with every step of the way and answered all questions no matter how silly they were. We can’t thank them enough

Jake D.

Jake D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome experience with the Carlisle team

We had a great experience with Carlisle homes. [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] made the confusing and intimating 1st home builder process easy and stress free.
Their communication was speedy and straightforward to us as first home buyers.
We chose a home from the easy living range, the 6 pre made colour options made colour selection alot easier and less daunting, while still leaving us with colours we are very happy with.
We 100% recommend Carlisle for anyone and especially first home buyers.

Build StagePre-Construction

Effortless experience for our first home!

From the beginning of our search for our dream home, our experience with Carlisle has been fantastic. We are currently in the pre-build stage and have just recently completed our colour selection, which was very easy and stress free thanks to our consultant who was very knowledgeable, patient and wonderful.
Any questions were promptly answered by the relevant staff members which has given us clarification and confidence throughout the process so far.

We cannot wait to see our beautiful new home come to live! Highly recommend Carlisle for your next build!

Aisha

AishaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Colour selection

So far I have had an amazing experience with Carlisle right from the beginning my sales consultant answered every question and always got back to me via email or phone.
Colour selection was easy and I felt like she really understood what I wanted and made it really easy for me.

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

Very happy with the team

Couldn’t be happier with the team, from our sales consultant to our colour specialist and CLE every single person has been kind, helpful and always prompt when replying to our emails. We only hope to have this kind of service throughout our build! Cant wait for start site and to start this new chapter!

Construction End DateOctober 2021

Melrose

MelroseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Colour selection experience was Great

working with Carlisle Easy Living range for my first home. I had my colour selection and Electrical appointment few days ago and it was simple and less stressful. Both consultants were very helpful and accomodating and always respond to my calls or email within reasonable time.
I would definitely recommend Carlisle.

Celina M.

Celina M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We had an amazing experience

Great experience.

It had been a long day for the contract appointment mainly coz of the few changes we have made last minute. We have been booked for a telephone/ online appointment but changed to one in person upon last minute request from us. However, the appointment was hassle free and so much relaxed. The CLE was awesome. Nothing was too much trouble.
house type: Canterbyry grant delux

Pooja C

Pooja CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy customer

Very happy with the overall experience we had with Carlisle. They have very nice and friendly staff who understand your needs. So far we had a very positive experience, staff are very approachable and assist you promptly. Our colour selection appointment was positive and stress free one thanks to very professional and understanding staff we had on that day.

Construction End DateApril 2022

Great Colour Selection Experience

We just started our build process and had our colour selection meeting with Design ([Name Removed]) and Electrical (Thanks) Consultants. Both consultants listened our requirements and recommended the best possible options to stay within our budget.

We are relieved that the selection process went smoothly and hoping to get the similar experience rest of our build journey.

Silky Lekhi

Silky LekhiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Colour and Electrical Appointment- Carlisle

Nadee P.

Nadee P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

To the point and very efficient.

The process was a seamless system. Walking in all our information was properly organized in preparation for the colour appointment. We were made comfortable, and we managed to get the complete appointment done within 2 - 3 hours. Further the selection was not limited and many times we found it difficult to differentiate between the quality of the provided choices (they were all excellent). Inherently the process was polished and moreover the choices we had to make were relatively easy. In the end the final cost was as we expected for our budget.

bbn

bbnVictoria

Colours went pretty good if not the best

Amazing experience

Our design consultant was very helpful with the color selection process. She gave us many options to choose from and assisted us to find the outcome which we believe is perfect for us.

Thank you so much!!!

Very professional and transparent. Can't wait to see the actual design to come to life.

San

SanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pre-Build Stage - Great Customer Experience

Babi R.

Babi R.asked

How much need deposit for house and package?

rani
rani

We built in the Easy Living range and paid 2k deposit for the build. The land deposit will depend on your developer.

Palak Patel

Palak Patelasked

Hi
we bought our house which was 8 months old built by Carlisle homes. After 1 year, cracks start to emerge. Carlisle homes fixed few cracks initially. After few months, new cracks start to merge and today its nearly after 1.5 years those cracks are getting bigger and worse. They give 7 year structural warranty so the inspector took 1 year to take level samples on every corner of the house and asked me to do concrete around the house ( which is ended up doing it ) and gave me list of things to be done outside the house to stop the movement. It looks like the inspector does not want to do fix the cracks and is making issues on the landscaping and other things and refuse to fix the cracks until the issues are not fixed by me. I have already spend $11,000 fixing the issues that they ask me. But still not he refuse to do the job.

shameuford

shameufordasked

Is it true that the owner has to wait outside while the 3 three months inspection after moving in is done. Why I ask is the easing of Covid Restrictions is now allowed not tightens. This is just a one to one inspection with masks on...

Hi shameuford,

Thank you for your question.

Although there have been some easing of restrictions to remain compliant with the current restrictions enforced by the Victorian Government the inspection can only be conducted if all occupants remain outside of the home during the inspection (garage, alfresco, backyard)

Any discussions on the day regarding the inspection must take place outside the home adhering to COVID social distancing guidelines.

In addition to the above a face mask must be worn when greeting the Warranty Inspector at the door.

We can confirm that this is not how we would usually conduct our warranty inspections, however we do have to obey the restrictions that are still in place.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us directly at warrantyexpress@carlislehomes.com.au.

Kind Regards,