Carlisle Homes
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Carlisle Homes

• Flooring
    4.7 (1,971)

R Dsouza
R DsouzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and very understanding person

So far everything is going very smoothly with Carlisle.. All the people we encountered so far are really helpful.. definitely concerned about the final price.. hopefully everything will go well..

Abbey
AbbeyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

We have had such a great experience so far! We just did our colour appointment and our Design Consultant made the process so easy and reassuring! Very happy and satisfied!

Sacremento 29 build with Carlisle

We are about to do the colour selection. So far, everything is good. There are many selections options in the basic category . Sales executive was very helpful and CLE is providing all information necessary in a timely manner. We are extremely happly with the process so far.

R and M Binghay
R and M BinghayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thorough and informative

My husband and I recently had our Colour Selection appointment at Carlisle's Spectra Showroom with our lady consultant. She has looked after us very well along with the ladies at Reception. The whole day was exhausting going through each showroom section but the Carlisle team was hospitable and have provided us light refreshments in between breaks. Our consultant was accommodating and have provided us a thorough run through and informative colour selection process. We're very excited to get to the next stage. No doubt the Carlisle team will provide us with guidance and excellent advice along the way in completing our forever home.

• Structural Integrity
  • Flooring

Evelyn Goh
Evelyn GohGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt and excellent service

The service provided was prompt and efficient. Went beyond call of duty to answer my calls for clarificaton and to make amendment to plans. Adhere to appointment at the appointed time punctually.
Colour selections was an enjoyable journey as the combinations are very tasteful with good ideas and advice given. Staff was efficient and execute her duties with great proficiency and knowledge. Hope my next experience with Carlisle for the building process will be the same to meet my expectations.

George K.
George K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stress less for your colours appointment!

Jai K
Jai KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful and Informative - Color Selection Appointmet

Staff assisted us with Colour selection today was very knowledgeable. Great work ethics and true display of being part of the journey. Took us through different options and catered our needs in the best possible manner. Without doubt, it was one of the great experience so far we have had in this building journey. thanks again for making this color selection so smooth.

• Incentivised Review No

The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
Nisansala
NisansalaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly Service

• Incentivised Review No
JAG
JAGSydney, NSW

Very Nice Experience

Carlisle representatives are very accommodating. Despite many changes I made they have accommodated me with patience. They also suggest not only what is best for their business but also what's best for clients. Can't wait for my house to be built in the future.

AWMP
AWMPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quotation to contract - Exceeded expectations

Quotation to contract experience exceeded our expectations. Any questions, issues or concerns around process, build and options were clearly communicated in a timely manor. The easy living range house and land package was reasonably priced, with the additional features we added. I was able to customise certain structural features, like the garage extension to boundary. We were able to stay within our budget as both consultants were transparent about the cost of our add ons. Great Communication overall. We are looking forward to our build commencing.

mahesh
maheshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

It has been a great experience working with Carlisle homes. They have very friendly sales executes and provides us with excellent guidance on new home that we will be building in 2023. Prices are affordable and we have found a good range of construction materials to select. I am very happy with the quote they have provided and I have recommended Carlisle Homes to my friends.

Sachin
Sachin

A fantastic experience with the superb staff @ Carlisle Spectra Colour Selection!

We recently had our colour selection at Spectra and we can't thank [Name Removed] enough for being so understanding and helpful. Very good experience! The selection process was made easy and our ideas accepted. Very happy with the outcome!

Amir A.
Amir A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Team...Very Cooperative!

We have now entered the next phase of our build by having a CLE assigned to us. However, the sales team was very cooperative and understanding of our requirements. We went back and forth fixing and sorting things out with them till our plan looked good enough on paper and we were happy with the end result.

In this new phase with CH and the newly assigned CLE, we are seeing progress here as well and hope the experience is consistent till the very end. I will update this review as things progess further.

Satwant Singh
Satwant SinghGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Colour Selection Appointment

Thanku George was my color Selection consultant she is very professional, response time was very quick.

She helped me get exactly what I was looking for. Very committed to great service and is very friendly, her work ethic was awesome .

I am giving a 4 star because I had an electric selection appt the same day, the girl who did the electrical plan rushed her work, didn’t provide me much ideas or plans.
She didn’t really put in effort or time in the appt which disappointed me.

Jack
JackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Colour Selection Appointment

Our experience with the colour selection stage was amazing, The colour consultants in the show room are very expert and they give a lot of recommendations and tried to make it fits our budgets as they can, Highly recommend Carlise Homes

• Construction End DateMay 2023