Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 3 of 93)

Listing monitored by Carlisle Homes

4.8 (1,469)

KDP
KDPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Colour Selection

Our Colour selection appointment was very well planned and managed. Miranda was very knowledgeable and had lots of patience to respond to our questions/clarifications. She organised the visit well and we were able to complete all our selection within the allocated time. She guided us on combination of colours/products when we were stuck/indecisive.

Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience!

So far my time with Carlisle Homes has been amazing. As soon as we walked into the door of the display home we felt welcomed and no longer felt lost in the whole process of a first home buyer. The team we excellent from start to finish in organising our first build. They were always happy to answer our questions and provide any advice that we needed. Overall great experience so far.

Dapinder S.
Dapinder S.

Great Experience with Carlisle Team

We just went for our color selection and what a great experience this was! She had in-depth knowledge of all the interior and exteriors. She helped us select the right combinations and we are very happy with the selection. Carlisle Team is awesome to deal with and so grateful to select Carlisle as a Builder for our Dream Home. Sales Person, CLE, Design consultant, everyone jas been so wonderful. Thanks again!

Kirit
Kirit Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect colour selection help

Carlise homes helps in lots of thing during colours appointments by clever, matching additions or amendments. All appointments process very easy and simple process from you sign quote to colours selection appointments andelectric appointments. Before that you can have chance to browse their factory once which help most on selection day Highly recommended.

Get quotes

Excellent experience with exceptional customer service, loved it

We went for our colour selection appointment with Carlisle homes, [Name Removed] assisted in colour selection. She had in depth knowledge of interior designing, she was exceptionally helpful. She helped us with colour selection, we are happy with the choices she recommended. It was an exceptional experience, excellent service resulting in awesome result.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Great experience!!

As a first home built, we got the most amazing all teams who has been patiently and explained to us all kind of questions and happy to follow up and help out from top to toes regarding to our build.

Thank you for such an amazing experience and a massive thank to [Name Removed]. She put extra efforts to make sure we are happy.

High Level of Customer Service and Prompt Communication

So far we have been very happy with the service Carlisle has provided, especially from our sales and color consultants who were both well prepared and knowledgeable they helped guide us when we were unsure of something but did not try and upsell us at all. We have not started build onsite yet, however, if we receive this same level of service throughout the build process we will be very happy.
One small improvement that could be made is the documentation provided after a colour appointment, if a new quote was provided rather than a form showing variations of the existing quote this would help the client have a better understanding of inclusions, costs etc. rather than having to reference multiple documents, this is minor however.

Dav
DavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Contract process review

I have completed my contract process this week. My CLE was providing feedback and trying her best to accomodate most of my request. Until know everything went as planned. I wish and hope this trend will continue. Thanks to my CLE and her team..I am entering next phase of my build..

Marta W.
Marta W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Colour selection

We had our Colour Selection with [Name Removed] from Carlisle. She is a pleasure to deal with, very knowledgeable and helpful. She had an excellent feel for our style and gave us a lot of confidence in our choices and enhanced them by clever, matching additions or amendments. Highly recommended.

Ravi
RaviGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Build process with Carlisle has been great and exciting

I’m a first home buyer and Carlisle’s home building process was so simple and amazing.
Sales consultant [Name Removed] has helped me along the way to make decisions and offered me many suggestions an also finished selecting my options for the build with the help of [Name Removed].
The selection process was well organised and easy for us with no prior knowledge on building a house.

Overall very happy so far choosing Carlisle to build our new home.

Niru
NiruGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Services

We are currently in the pre construction phase with Carlisle home and we are luck enough to have [Name Removed] as Client Liaison Executive as our guide throughout this FAST process such as building permit and approved plans. She is very kind and helpful in answering our question and an absolute pleasure to deal with from the get go. Would highly recommend Carlisle home and [Name Removed] for your future build plans.

Shalabh
ShalabhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The team (sales consultants) are amazing.

The team (sales consultants) are amazing. They are knowledgeable and attentive. There has been fantastic communication and the process so far has been quick and simple. Their approach, organisational skills and product knowledge is second to none. I would recommend Carlisle to my family and friends as well as those seeking a smooth experience when building a new home.

Amazing staff

-Our build has so far been extremely well managed and an enjoyable process.
- we haven’t built our home yet but are aways assured that the build quality will be awesome
-we have had no issues yet, [Names Removed] have been amazing though out this process
-how final cost so far has been exactly what we have been expecting

Henry
HenryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Was fantastic and very organised!!

The colour selection process was well organised and a enjoyable experience. I have built before with Porter Davis and I would like to say the experience with Carlisle Homes was much better than Porter Davis. [Name Removed] was well organised and explained everything in detail along the way. Nothing was too difficult for [Name Removed]. Overall a wonderful experience and I look forward to my new home.

pradeep
pradeepGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very good experience so far!!!!

our build experience so far is very smooth and fabulous. we liked plans and deposited immediately and our sales consultant was patient and explained everything. we had our colour selections recently and colour consultant [Name Removed] was very experienced and helped finish our selections smoothly and professionally. she guided us in every way and suggested lot of things and expect our house build experience to be same.

Journey good so far

We are looking to build the Illawarra Grand with Carlisle Homes and have completed contract signing and is in the process of finalizing PCV. From our Sales Consultant [Name Removed] who has arranged for our initial drawings and quote and incorporated most of our requirements into the plan, Design Consultant [Name Removed] who has been patient with us through our color and electrical appointment, to our CLE [Name Removed] who have communicated well with us especially clarifying our questions and concerns in a timely manner; we have been quite pleased with the way Carlisle has been dealing professionally with everything. We hope and believe the build process will be smooth and will be happy with the outcome.

Get quotes

It was a great experience and friendly environment

The colour selection process was very informative and an enjoyable experience. The team at easy living Carlisle at Elliston provided us important advice with the selections and provided us with great customer service. The team answered all our questions and queries with all the relevant information needed for us to make the final decisions for our home.

Would recommend Carlisle homes to my friends.

Raji
RajiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Experience with Carlisle!

Carlisle has been very good in inclusions compared to other builders. We have just completed colour selection and they offered us with wide variety of options and assisted us with colour themes that we were able to choose our theme in half a day. Overall the process has been smooth. Looking forward to see our home.

rvnewbuild
rvnewbuildGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy process

The process is easy and uncomplicated. [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] at the Donnybrook Easyliving display homes were very helpful. Built my first home with Carlisle and I am building a second house as an investment with Carlisle because of the quality inclusions and the straightforward process. Looking forward to site start.

Bee
Bee

Professional staffs

It’s been pleasant dealing with Carlisle Home so far. Both [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] were professional in their communications with us. [Name Removed] been very helpful from the beginning to Contract Signing. She always tried her very best to accommodate us. Looking forward to our build with Carlisle Home! Will definitely recommend Carlisle Home to anyone looking to build.

Amazing Experience

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

It has always been an enjoyable and exciting journey

Vitaliy S.
Vitaliy S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very positive experience!

We are not new to the building process, and know how stressful every stage of it can be. Our previous experience was not necessarily great... However, with Carlisle Homes, the colour selection process went flawlessly and as easy as it could ever be. Our consultant was both very friendly and professional, and although we did our homework and were well-prepared, she helped us a lot with great ideas and smaller details we were not even thinking of. Great experience!

Kate C.
Kate C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Colour Selection Process

Our dealings with Carlisle Homes have so far been very positive. We have just completed our Colour Selection. We found the Carlisle Homes headquarters wonderful, the service exceptional and our consultants very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. We feel as if we are in wonderful hands as we proceed to the building stage.

Hung V.
Hung V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Consultants

Josan
Josanasked

I am building a house with carlisle in Affinity range. Got the brivis ducted heating inclusive in my plan. Will the thermostat controller for heating be changed to network controller like "Nest". If so what should be the procedure pls. Thanks.

J.KE
J.KE

They did tell us there was an option to upgrade the controller with wifi kit ( for my memory around $700), which means you could use app to control the heating and cooling remotely.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Congratulations Josan. and thank you for choosing Carlisle to build your brand new home.

What a great question but a little tough for us to answer here. It all depends on what house you have chosen and promotion you have signed up for.

We would like to advise you further so if you could contact us at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au we can assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deepasked

I would like to get more details about the current "5% Builder Deposit" promotion. On Carlisle's website and initial quote it doesn't mention the complete promotion details. On the top of it when I asked the sales consultant multiple times I was advised of something completely different every single time.

1. Let's say if the quote total or final contract amount is 250K and I make $2k initial deposit. The 5% of 250k is $12500. Now $12500-$2000(initial deposit)=$10500.
$250K-$10500=$239500 Does it mean that I've to pay $239500 for the house?

2. The amount which is required at base stage, Is it the remaining 5% of 250K or 239500?

I'm waiting for your response.

Thanks!

Hi Dee,

Thank you for your question.

As per our Easy Living contracts, a variation will be raised at contract signing as a credit for the balance of the 5% deposit based off your base house price.

If you could please contact us directly at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au so we can look further into your particular job that would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deep

Can you answer it here, so others know too?????

Shahed K.asked

I am considering the Sheraton Deluxe design, one thing i noticed is all WIR are through Ensuite bathroom. Anyone here built this design? Did it cause any inconvenience? Would you recommend to add additional door to the WIR and additional exhaust? Is there any option to change floorplan to be able to access WIRs for the bedrooms directly/ seperate instead of going through the bathroom?

Raymond

I'm building the Vaucluse and I added sliding doors to the WIR's so it can be added if you want. You just have to pay extra

Shahed K.

Thank you Raymond. The vaucluse deluxe has separate entry for bathroom and WIR for the ensuits. However Sheraton deluxe has the WIR designed such that it can be only accessible through the bathroom. I am interested to know if that causes any inconvenience e.g. does clothes or belongings become mouldy due to the steam from bathroom after shower or any other problem from the usage of the bathroom and toilet. Has anyone faced problem who built this design and what is recommended? Would there be any option by Carlisle Team to change the floorplan so access to WIR can be separate? Thanks again.

Raymond

A lot of their designs have the main bedroom next to ensuite as well but I'm guessing it shouldn't be an issue as long as there is good ventilation in bathroom (and there is exhaust above shower and steam should go straight to ceiling). But for peace of mind though best to ask them that question.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives