Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Carlisle Homes

• Flooring

Arjuna
ArjunaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

House building inclusion

inclusion floor tiles doesn't have much choice for choose and doesn't have tile size what we want.Upgrading them cost very high .Inclusion carpets, underlays doesn't seem like good quality. Downlights on big deal promotion picture shows different type and adding more downlights very costly. kitchen cabinetry doesn't have soft close drawers and doors as standard.I have built with someone else before their cabinetry all have soft close as standard. Doesn't have ceasarstone bent top for bathroom and powder room. This one we building for living and would like to have good quality. company like this would do better and fair price. Dissapointed

Site Admin
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring

SkgAU

Terrible experience building our dream house with Carlisle homes

Site Admin

Other Home Builders

RUBY
RUBYMelbourne

Poor work quality

Very expensive but still not good. It was my biggest mistake of life to choose Carlisle homes. I am in tears my house is nearly going to be finish but with that all of my excitement of new home is going to finish as well. Highly not recommended from bottom to top no one wants to listen. Better go with small builders at least you save the money as well they listen to you. On the top of everything less regret.

Home Builders

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

Worst customer service.

Before I sign a contract to build with them, the sales Consultant keep calling & emailing me. After sign no calling or let me know if there is cheaper promotion then what I first sign with them. There is a promotion at the moment that we make my cost to build with them a little bit cheaper. Even my liaise doesn't let me know about promotion. Have 2 relatives thinking of building Carlisle as well, they get news on new promotion. Not happy at all.

Get quotes

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Josan
Josanasked

I am building a house with carlisle in Affinity range. Got the brivis ducted heating inclusive in my plan. Will the thermostat controller for heating be changed to network controller like "Nest". If so what should be the procedure pls. Thanks.

J.KE
J.KE

They did tell us there was an option to upgrade the controller with wifi kit ( for my memory around $700), which means you could use app to control the heating and cooling remotely.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Congratulations Josan. and thank you for choosing Carlisle to build your brand new home.

What a great question but a little tough for us to answer here. It all depends on what house you have chosen and promotion you have signed up for.

We would like to advise you further so if you could contact us at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au we can assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deepasked

I would like to get more details about the current "5% Builder Deposit" promotion. On Carlisle's website and initial quote it doesn't mention the complete promotion details. On the top of it when I asked the sales consultant multiple times I was advised of something completely different every single time.

1. Let's say if the quote total or final contract amount is 250K and I make $2k initial deposit. The 5% of 250k is $12500. Now $12500-$2000(initial deposit)=$10500.
$250K-$10500=$239500 Does it mean that I've to pay $239500 for the house?

2. The amount which is required at base stage, Is it the remaining 5% of 250K or 239500?

I'm waiting for your response.

Thanks!

Hi Dee,

Thank you for your question.

As per our Easy Living contracts, a variation will be raised at contract signing as a credit for the balance of the 5% deposit based off your base house price.

If you could please contact us directly at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au so we can look further into your particular job that would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deep

Can you answer it here, so others know too?????

Shahed K.asked

I am considering the Sheraton Deluxe design, one thing i noticed is all WIR are through Ensuite bathroom. Anyone here built this design? Did it cause any inconvenience? Would you recommend to add additional door to the WIR and additional exhaust? Is there any option to change floorplan to be able to access WIRs for the bedrooms directly/ seperate instead of going through the bathroom?

Raymond

I'm building the Vaucluse and I added sliding doors to the WIR's so it can be added if you want. You just have to pay extra

Shahed K.

Thank you Raymond. The vaucluse deluxe has separate entry for bathroom and WIR for the ensuits. However Sheraton deluxe has the WIR designed such that it can be only accessible through the bathroom. I am interested to know if that causes any inconvenience e.g. does clothes or belongings become mouldy due to the steam from bathroom after shower or any other problem from the usage of the bathroom and toilet. Has anyone faced problem who built this design and what is recommended? Would there be any option by Carlisle Team to change the floorplan so access to WIR can be separate? Thanks again.

Raymond

A lot of their designs have the main bedroom next to ensuite as well but I'm guessing it shouldn't be an issue as long as there is good ventilation in bathroom (and there is exhaust above shower and steam should go straight to ceiling). But for peace of mind though best to ask them that question.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives