Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Carlisle Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Iqbal D.
Iqbal D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No feedback as we are in very early stages of construction

Surely be able to provide with a feedback once the construction begins , so far had one request that they rejected without providing any alternative but am hopeful that carlisle won't disappoint us mid or post construction

Site Admin
Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Excellent customer service but over priced

I am in the early phase of the process and noticed good customer service. Carlisle seems invested having exceptional people on the board but have pricing on the higher side compared to other builders in the market. I found peoples very interactive and helpful within their company policy guidelines
I hope the project delivery will be the same as its customer service and that will be the time when I will be able to rate and recommend Carlise on actual bases

Other Home Builders

Sandeep M
Sandeep MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Okay experience so far. Hope it gets better.

Home Builders

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

R. Rai
R. RaiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OK experience overall, could have been better

Get quotes

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Natasha t
Natasha tMelbourne

Easy living

My partner and I have chosen to build the Edgewood 23 from the easy living range. We love the house design as it is perfect for us and is exactly what we’ve been looking for. Our sales support [name removed] has been very helpful and great to work with. However, we have upgraded our ceilings to 2740mm as well as increasing our door heights. It’s really frustrating that we’ve been told we’re not allowed to change the height of the internal garage access door as this is not an option with easy living. It shouldn’t matter if we’re building from the easy living , t range or affinity, all internal door heights should match to make the home feel complete and whole and of the same quality of all carlisle homes.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Josan
Josanasked

I am building a house with carlisle in Affinity range. Got the brivis ducted heating inclusive in my plan. Will the thermostat controller for heating be changed to network controller like "Nest". If so what should be the procedure pls. Thanks.

J.KE
J.KE

They did tell us there was an option to upgrade the controller with wifi kit ( for my memory around $700), which means you could use app to control the heating and cooling remotely.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Congratulations Josan. and thank you for choosing Carlisle to build your brand new home.

What a great question but a little tough for us to answer here. It all depends on what house you have chosen and promotion you have signed up for.

We would like to advise you further so if you could contact us at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au we can assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deepasked

I would like to get more details about the current "5% Builder Deposit" promotion. On Carlisle's website and initial quote it doesn't mention the complete promotion details. On the top of it when I asked the sales consultant multiple times I was advised of something completely different every single time.

1. Let's say if the quote total or final contract amount is 250K and I make $2k initial deposit. The 5% of 250k is $12500. Now $12500-$2000(initial deposit)=$10500.
$250K-$10500=$239500 Does it mean that I've to pay $239500 for the house?

2. The amount which is required at base stage, Is it the remaining 5% of 250K or 239500?

I'm waiting for your response.

Thanks!

Hi Dee,

Thank you for your question.

As per our Easy Living contracts, a variation will be raised at contract signing as a credit for the balance of the 5% deposit based off your base house price.

If you could please contact us directly at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au so we can look further into your particular job that would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deep

Can you answer it here, so others know too?????

Shahed K.asked

I am considering the Sheraton Deluxe design, one thing i noticed is all WIR are through Ensuite bathroom. Anyone here built this design? Did it cause any inconvenience? Would you recommend to add additional door to the WIR and additional exhaust? Is there any option to change floorplan to be able to access WIRs for the bedrooms directly/ seperate instead of going through the bathroom?

Raymond

I'm building the Vaucluse and I added sliding doors to the WIR's so it can be added if you want. You just have to pay extra

Shahed K.

Thank you Raymond. The vaucluse deluxe has separate entry for bathroom and WIR for the ensuits. However Sheraton deluxe has the WIR designed such that it can be only accessible through the bathroom. I am interested to know if that causes any inconvenience e.g. does clothes or belongings become mouldy due to the steam from bathroom after shower or any other problem from the usage of the bathroom and toilet. Has anyone faced problem who built this design and what is recommended? Would there be any option by Carlisle Team to change the floorplan so access to WIR can be separate? Thanks again.

Raymond

A lot of their designs have the main bedroom next to ensuite as well but I'm guessing it shouldn't be an issue as long as there is good ventilation in bathroom (and there is exhaust above shower and steam should go straight to ceiling). But for peace of mind though best to ask them that question.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives