• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
    4.8 (1,530)

Great Customer Service

My wife and I had a wonderful experience with Carlisle when choosing our first home in Australia. They are very friendly, accommodating and professional when answering our questions and responding to our requests. We enjoyed the different stages in selecting the best house design that we love. We recommend Carlisle for any home buyers out there.

Sutharsan Kopalapillai
Sutharsan KopalapillaiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

it was perfect

we just finished the color selection, the color selection went smoothly and each part was easy. Our consultant moved at a good pace for us and provided solid advice. My Design Consultant took time to understand my preferences and then presented all the things I loved. I hope everything will be perfect.

David Barcos
David BarcosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fun Filled day designing out dream home

We had our design appointment with [Name Removed], and she was amazing helping us design and pick all the right colours and materials to achieve our dream look to out home. I believe [Name Removed] helped makes the day go smoothly and really made the whole day enjoyable. The layout of the design showroom makes the whole process easy to understand and fun

Structural Integrity

Wow experience today

What a wonderful experience right from day 1 from sales followed by over the phone and today we loved the great help and advise which made whole process simple & meaningful in showroom appointment. I will definitely recommend carlisle homes.Moreover in colour appointment everything was planned which helped us in making informed decisions.

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Flooring

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Color selection made pleasant

Our Color Selection at the Spectra center was a great experience, good options and great suggestions from experienced staff.
Our consultant moved at a good pace for us and provided solid advice, a very long day and can be frustrating but with the friendliness of the staff and their guidance it gives you confidence of your decision.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Design Made Easy

I'd been given so much feedback on how overwhelming the colour selection process is. My Design Consultant took time to understand my preferences and then presented just a few options for me to consider, all within my preferences. The knowledge provided was helpful and made the decision making easier and less stressful. The attention to service was appreciated - the cups of tea through the process and patience while I made my selections. Thank you

Mustansir Y.
Mustansir Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome End to End Service !

I compared various builders on Product review.com and then I visited Display Houses of number of Builders. I met sales reps of a few of Builders as well. Eventually we decided to go with Carlisle homes. They have extremely professional, smooth and calm Sales, Architect, Construction Designers and Electrical Designer Teams. They have a very clear & crisp process of taking you through the design process of building your houses. They have a large variety of display houses based on different designs and themes, which helps you alot in selecting the home of your choice.

Flooring
Construction End DateApril 2022

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

We haven't started building our home as yet but the service we have received so far has been great from the team at Clyde North. Most of our communication was on the phone and emails as we were in lockdown but this didn't stop us getting the service that we needed.

R J.
R J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Experience!

We were referred by a family friend and I am glad we chose Carlisle. Our CLE has been amazing from day 1! Very helpful and always replying to my emails and on top of it all the time. Makes us feel at ease for sure :)

So far happy with the experience. Looking forward for the build to start.

Asha Nilukshi
Asha NilukshiMelbourne

Enjoyed our colour selection at Carlisle

We've really enjoyed our colour selection appointment at Carlisle homes and the whole process went smoothly. Our consultant was very friendly, patient & accomodating and with her help we managed to finish our colour selection appointment within 3 hours instead of spending whole day. Looking forward to go through the rest of the build process.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Yasitha
YasithaMelbourne

Great colour selection experience

Our colour selection appointment went really well and we've enjoyed the whole process. The design consultant did a great job with design suggestions and it has been really helpful to get a well designed great looking house at the end. All our questions and requests were addressed well in detail, looking forward to starting building.

Eleonora and Trevor
Eleonora and TrevorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

[Name Removed] was very helpful and professional, very pleasant to work with. Had a great experience. Had a great knowledge of colours and textures that would suite our house, and she was happy to help with any enquiry we had. We would definitely be happy to work with her again in the future.

J.KEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent color selection experience with our design consultant

We just did our color selection this week. It was a pleasure to meet one of the most patient, experienced and professional design consultants to go through everything with our choices.
All our changes and quesitons were noted and answered in details with professional manner. Can't wait to start our build.

Great experience

So far our parents feedback for their colour appointment with [Name Removed] has been faultless. We are a family of 4 and English is their second language which means my sister and I had to do a lot of translating. She was really patient with my parents who had different ideas and colour schemes. [Name Removed] gave us her thoughts and ideas and helped us choose what would match with this and that. I’d happily refer [Name Removed] to any customers!

RANJODH S.
RANJODH S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic experience and excellent support to choose dream colors

We had appointment with [Name Removed]. She was super helpful and with very knowledge and experience. She helped us a lot in selecting all the components for our dream home. We would like to THANK her and definitely recommend her for colour selection. Everything was very organised and smooth during our appointment.

Construction End DateNovember 2021

Josan
Josanasked

I am building a house with carlisle in Affinity range. Got the brivis ducted heating inclusive in my plan. Will the thermostat controller for heating be changed to network controller like "Nest". If so what should be the procedure pls. Thanks.

J.KE

They did tell us there was an option to upgrade the controller with wifi kit ( for my memory around $700), which means you could use app to control the heating and cooling remotely.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Congratulations Josan. and thank you for choosing Carlisle to build your brand new home.

What a great question but a little tough for us to answer here. It all depends on what house you have chosen and promotion you have signed up for.

We would like to advise you further so if you could contact us at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au we can assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deeasked

I would like to get more details about the current "5% Builder Deposit" promotion. On Carlisle's website and initial quote it doesn't mention the complete promotion details. On the top of it when I asked the sales consultant multiple times I was advised of something completely different every single time.

1. Let's say if the quote total or final contract amount is 250K and I make $2k initial deposit. The 5% of 250k is $12500. Now $12500-$2000(initial deposit)=$10500.
$250K-$10500=$239500 Does it mean that I've to pay $239500 for the house?

2. The amount which is required at base stage, Is it the remaining 5% of 250K or 239500?

I'm waiting for your response.

Thanks!

Hi Dee,

Thank you for your question.

As per our Easy Living contracts, a variation will be raised at contract signing as a credit for the balance of the 5% deposit based off your base house price.

If you could please contact us directly at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au so we can look further into your particular job that would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Dee

Can you answer it here, so others know too?????

Shahed K.asked

I am considering the Sheraton Deluxe design, one thing i noticed is all WIR are through Ensuite bathroom. Anyone here built this design? Did it cause any inconvenience? Would you recommend to add additional door to the WIR and additional exhaust? Is there any option to change floorplan to be able to access WIRs for the bedrooms directly/ seperate instead of going through the bathroom?

Raymond

I'm building the Vaucluse and I added sliding doors to the WIR's so it can be added if you want. You just have to pay extra

Shahed K.

Thank you Raymond. The vaucluse deluxe has separate entry for bathroom and WIR for the ensuits. However Sheraton deluxe has the WIR designed such that it can be only accessible through the bathroom. I am interested to know if that causes any inconvenience e.g. does clothes or belongings become mouldy due to the steam from bathroom after shower or any other problem from the usage of the bathroom and toilet. Has anyone faced problem who built this design and what is recommended? Would there be any option by Carlisle Team to change the floorplan so access to WIR can be separate? Thanks again.

Raymond

A lot of their designs have the main bedroom next to ensuite as well but I'm guessing it shouldn't be an issue as long as there is good ventilation in bathroom (and there is exhaust above shower and steam should go straight to ceiling). But for peace of mind though best to ask them that question.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives