Listing monitored by Carlisle Homes

Pre construction - Check your drawings 100 times before signing!!!

Site Admin
Construction End DateDecember 2020
FRD
FRDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a smooth build

Communication with the CLE was very slow. Had to follow up several times regarding each pre construction document. Site Start to Fixing went on quick, but again had to personally follow up for water and gas meter installation. Still at the completion stage and suffering time management issues by the SS. Not very happy!

Other Home Builders

vijendra c.
vijendra c.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with Carlisle builder

I am building with Carlisle home. Very satisfied so far with builder. Some of the thing after contract I want to change but they denied. So read the contract with carefully and check the things what you want to include they are in contract. Color selection was limited at display centre. Carlisle Builder they should have more variety at display centre.

Home Builders

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

No worries
No worriesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very anxious

We have just completed frame stage and we are more anxious than excited. To anyone building, i strongly recommend a private inspector. Without inspector, shortcuts and mistakes can get hand balled to Manager, site supervisor and CLE. I hope mistakes can get rectified and looks like it will but lack communication and the wait time makes it hard. The positive things are its getting built faster than i thought and i am hopeful communication improves and we are updated regularly.

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Get quotes

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Josan
Josanasked

I am building a house with carlisle in Affinity range. Got the brivis ducted heating inclusive in my plan. Will the thermostat controller for heating be changed to network controller like "Nest". If so what should be the procedure pls. Thanks.

J.KE
J.KE

They did tell us there was an option to upgrade the controller with wifi kit ( for my memory around $700), which means you could use app to control the heating and cooling remotely.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Congratulations Josan. and thank you for choosing Carlisle to build your brand new home.

What a great question but a little tough for us to answer here. It all depends on what house you have chosen and promotion you have signed up for.

We would like to advise you further so if you could contact us at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au we can assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deepasked

I would like to get more details about the current "5% Builder Deposit" promotion. On Carlisle's website and initial quote it doesn't mention the complete promotion details. On the top of it when I asked the sales consultant multiple times I was advised of something completely different every single time.

1. Let's say if the quote total or final contract amount is 250K and I make $2k initial deposit. The 5% of 250k is $12500. Now $12500-$2000(initial deposit)=$10500.
$250K-$10500=$239500 Does it mean that I've to pay $239500 for the house?

2. The amount which is required at base stage, Is it the remaining 5% of 250K or 239500?

I'm waiting for your response.

Thanks!

Hi Dee,

Thank you for your question.

As per our Easy Living contracts, a variation will be raised at contract signing as a credit for the balance of the 5% deposit based off your base house price.

If you could please contact us directly at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au so we can look further into your particular job that would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deep

Can you answer it here, so others know too?????

Shahed K.asked

I am considering the Sheraton Deluxe design, one thing i noticed is all WIR are through Ensuite bathroom. Anyone here built this design? Did it cause any inconvenience? Would you recommend to add additional door to the WIR and additional exhaust? Is there any option to change floorplan to be able to access WIRs for the bedrooms directly/ seperate instead of going through the bathroom?

Raymond

I'm building the Vaucluse and I added sliding doors to the WIR's so it can be added if you want. You just have to pay extra

Shahed K.

Thank you Raymond. The vaucluse deluxe has separate entry for bathroom and WIR for the ensuits. However Sheraton deluxe has the WIR designed such that it can be only accessible through the bathroom. I am interested to know if that causes any inconvenience e.g. does clothes or belongings become mouldy due to the steam from bathroom after shower or any other problem from the usage of the bathroom and toilet. Has anyone faced problem who built this design and what is recommended? Would there be any option by Carlisle Team to change the floorplan so access to WIR can be separate? Thanks again.

Raymond

A lot of their designs have the main bedroom next to ensuite as well but I'm guessing it shouldn't be an issue as long as there is good ventilation in bathroom (and there is exhaust above shower and steam should go straight to ceiling). But for peace of mind though best to ask them that question.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives