Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 2 of 245)

• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
    4.6 (2,004)

DeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t wait to move into my new Carlisle home

My experience so far with Carlisle Homes has been great, [name removed] and [name removed] have been very helpful and made it an easy and stress free experience. I have just chosen the colour selection and upgrades and am very happy with everything and looking forward to moving in. I would highly recommend Carlisle homes and there easy living range.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Excellent,It’s a great package too.

We both were overwhelmed by how we where treated with respect and cared for from our consultant, had an real opportunity to choose what we like and given the time to ask & given answers too. No issues with any thing at the moment and waiting for the final cost too.

Construction End DateSeptember 2021

Amazing quality builder

We chose Carlisle Homes for the home we are living in now and for our new build.
Your build is complete timelessly with quality products being used. We have an a superb experience with Carlisle. We have never had any major issues at any stage but even if we did the staff was very helpfully and sorted out any problems or questions.

shameuford

shameufordGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateSeptember 2020

Nicholas

NicholasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well organised and easy

Up to colour selection stage and so far the experience with Carlisle has been superb. The staff I have interacted with have been very helpful and accommodating. I haven't had to chase anyone. The colour appointment was done virtually which was extremely helpful as I was unable to attend in person. The staff member was very accommodating and helpful in presenting options and ideas to me and it made the day very easy for me. I am looking forward to continuing my build journey with Carlisle and I am excited to see the finished product this year.

Joseph M.

Joseph M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The experience is simply amazing.

[name removed] from Carlisle Homes in Botanical, Mickleham handled things professionally and in a supportive manner. Purchasing my first phone and building on a piece of land is pretty daunting, however out of all the processes from dealing with the land vendor, banks, conveyancers, evaluators etc... the building process was probably the most seamless transaction of them all.
Definitely making my first experience an effortless one! Will definitely build again with them in the future.

Construction End DateSeptember 2021

aneela adeel

aneela adeelGippsland, VIC

color selection

So far the experience has been good, we are in the pre- build stage and have recently completed our color selection, which was made stress free thanks to the consultant.
We have previously build a house with porter Davis, our experience with Carlisle none the less was same.
Now we are eagerly waiting for the building process to start and see our dream coming true!

This is perfect ! Excellent service and very good experience

My experience with Carlisle is best. The whole team is friendly and skillful with excellent quality of service. Spectra consultant has made it very easy for me by explaining me in depth with her great experience to choose right colour selection and house upgrades.
I very happy customer and definately reccomend Carlisle.

excellent experience

It was fantastic.
Carlisle homes' colour selection center is a very pleasant environment. We have done all selections in one day, thanks to the help of the consultants. They are very helpful, friendly and professional. It was a fantastic experience and would highly recommend Carlisle homes to others around me.

Fantastic Service

My partner and I are first home own buyers so obviously going into this process was a scary thing. But the team at Carlisle were absolutely Fantastic and help us with every step of the way and answered all questions no matter how silly they were. We can’t thank them enough

Jake D.

Jake D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome experience with the Carlisle team

We had a great experience with Carlisle homes. [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] made the confusing and intimating 1st home builder process easy and stress free.
Their communication was speedy and straightforward to us as first home buyers.
We chose a home from the easy living range, the 6 pre made colour options made colour selection alot easier and less daunting, while still leaving us with colours we are very happy with.
We 100% recommend Carlisle for anyone and especially first home buyers.

Build StagePre-Construction

Effortless experience for our first home!

From the beginning of our search for our dream home, our experience with Carlisle has been fantastic. We are currently in the pre-build stage and have just recently completed our colour selection, which was very easy and stress free thanks to our consultant who was very knowledgeable, patient and wonderful.
Any questions were promptly answered by the relevant staff members which has given us clarification and confidence throughout the process so far.

We cannot wait to see our beautiful new home come to live! Highly recommend Carlisle for your next build!

Aisha

AishaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Colour selection

So far I have had an amazing experience with Carlisle right from the beginning my sales consultant answered every question and always got back to me via email or phone.
Colour selection was easy and I felt like she really understood what I wanted and made it really easy for me.

Build StagePre-Construction

Very happy with the team

Couldn’t be happier with the team, from our sales consultant to our colour specialist and CLE every single person has been kind, helpful and always prompt when replying to our emails. We only hope to have this kind of service throughout our build! Cant wait for start site and to start this new chapter!

Construction End DateOctober 2021

Melrose

MelroseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Colour selection experience was Great

working with Carlisle Easy Living range for my first home. I had my colour selection and Electrical appointment few days ago and it was simple and less stressful. Both consultants were very helpful and accomodating and always respond to my calls or email within reasonable time.
I would definitely recommend Carlisle.

Celina M.

Celina M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We had an amazing experience

Great experience.

It had been a long day for the contract appointment mainly coz of the few changes we have made last minute. We have been booked for a telephone/ online appointment but changed to one in person upon last minute request from us. However, the appointment was hassle free and so much relaxed. The CLE was awesome. Nothing was too much trouble.
house type: Canterbyry grant delux

Pooja C

Pooja CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy customer

Very happy with the overall experience we had with Carlisle. They have very nice and friendly staff who understand your needs. So far we had a very positive experience, staff are very approachable and assist you promptly. Our colour selection appointment was positive and stress free one thanks to very professional and understanding staff we had on that day.

Construction End DateApril 2022

Great Colour Selection Experience

We just started our build process and had our colour selection meeting with Design ([Name Removed]) and Electrical (Thanks) Consultants. Both consultants listened our requirements and recommended the best possible options to stay within our budget.

We are relieved that the selection process went smoothly and hoping to get the similar experience rest of our build journey.

Silky Lekhi

Silky LekhiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Colour and Electrical Appointment- Carlisle

Johnson

Johnsonasked

Hi,

I would just like to ask if you build on a sloping block?
Ours has a fall of 2.0m.

Hassan
Hassan

It was flat.

Dean

Hi my land is flat, my friend built on a 300mm slope, the only thing I can Suggest is wait at least a month after the slab is poured before building, for it to settle.

Matt M.
Matt M.

For us had 800 mm slope.

Babi R.

Babi R.asked

How much need deposit for house and package?

rani
rani

We built in the Easy Living range and paid 2k deposit for the build. The land deposit will depend on your developer.

Hi Babi R,

Thank you for your question and for getting in contact with us.

All clients are required to pay a $2000 non refundable deposit when depositing to build with Carlisle Homes.
Once you have gone through the pre-site phase and move to the contract stage you will then be required to pay the remainder of your 5% deposit.

If you have any further questions please feel free to visit one of our many display homes where one of our helpful sales consultants will be able to assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Palak Patel

Palak Patelasked

Hi
we bought our house which was 8 months old built by Carlisle homes. After 1 year, cracks start to emerge. Carlisle homes fixed few cracks initially. After few months, new cracks start to merge and today its nearly after 1.5 years those cracks are getting bigger and worse. They give 7 year structural warranty so the inspector took 1 year to take level samples on every corner of the house and asked me to do concrete around the house ( which is ended up doing it ) and gave me list of things to be done outside the house to stop the movement. It looks like the inspector does not want to do fix the cracks and is making issues on the landscaping and other things and refuse to fix the cracks until the issues are not fixed by me. I have already spend $11,000 fixing the issues that they ask me. But still not he refuse to do the job.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives