Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 2 of 152)

• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
    4.6 (2,012)

Excellent Tender Appointment

After a complicated start to our building process, due to Covid19, my partner and I were stressed coming into our tender appointment. We needn't have worried, however, as our tender presenter, [Name Removed], was extremely helpful and understanding when we had lots of questions. [Name Removed] made the process easy for us!

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

We were very nervous prior to the colour appointment and our colour consultant made our life very easy. She made us very relaxed and supported us until the end of the appointment. It went very smoothly without any hassle. Color consultant was well presented and knowledgeable with great passion. We will highly recommend her for anyone who is in the process with Carlisle.

Rachit Patel

Rachit PatelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent experience during the studio appointment.

We are happy to choose Carlisle as a builder and luckily we got [Name Removed] as a design consultant. She made my life easy. She is very supportive and easy going and helped us a lot to design our house. She looks like highly skilled with her job. I will rate full marks.

Jessica

Jessica Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZING!!!!!

Just completed our colours appointment, [Name Removed] our CLE was lovely to meet her and [Name Removed] our colour consultant went above and beyond for us. She was very knowledgeable and professional with helping us through the whole process. She made our day every enjoyable and relaxing with every step, we highly recommend and appreciate everything they are doing for us.

Julie K

Julie KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Start

Just completed our Colour Appointment which was made very easy and enjoyable by our consultant [Name Removed]. Our consultant was well presented, very knowledgeable and as soon has I had made my first colour choice knew exactly what samples to show me for the balance of our selections. I was given enough breaks for food and drink and toilet stops. A very well planned and executed day from arrival to completion.

JJM

JJM

[Name Removed] is absolutely knowledgeable person, she guide us very well, her hospitality is also great, I was really stressed for this appointment, but [Name Removed] took care of us, her guidance were exceptional, I suggest Carlisle home is great and their friendly staff is so great, I give 100 marks for [Name Removed].

Professionalism at Easy Living Kaduna Park

I have been working with the Carlisle Consultants for over a year, then I decided on the Rutherford 33 Design which met my needs.
The consultant then put together the perfect house & land Package for me in Officer.
I found choosing the materials & finishes with the Sales Support very easy & she was extremely helpful.
The whole process so far has been very professional & easy.
I would recommend anyone considering building, to give Easy Living at Kaduna Park a call.

Omprakash

OmprakashGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

As a First home buyer can't believe experience will be terrible

I thought as a first home buyer, I should go with top builder in Victoria and chose Carlisle. But can't believe experience will be such bad there are number of issues faced during overall build process.
Including delayed communication and build timeline, terrible build quality & material, changes in color selection and material, Hebel is of worst quality looks like cardboard. Damaged nature's strip. Finishing is not up to the mark. Not informed about retaining wall requirement earlier but at the handover and not fixing this issue in fixed price project that's a shame.
My project number is J1016829 and home design EDGEWOOD25MK2
Overall not at all satisfied with Carlisle builder experience and will definitely not recommend to anyone.

Construction End DateMarch 2021

LJJL

LJJLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

H2H (Happy to Help)

We are starting to build our first home and after visiting several display homes from various builders, we opted to build with Carlisle. The sales consultant and sales support we are dealing with are very friendly, accommodating and patient. They answer every queries we have, may it be through email, phone call, sms, or even when we just drop up to their office without an appointment, they are always happy to help.
We are excited to commence the construction and our customer service officer have been in contact and assured to guide and update us through the whole process.

Edward

Construction End DateMarch 2021

Sam Sid

Sam SidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So Far So Good

We have not yet started with the build but up until now have found the staff at Carlisle to be really knowledgeable and have found them to be very accommodating. It has been an amazing experience thus far. From the time of first entering into the display office through to color selection there has been constant handholding by the Carlisle team which we have found to be very helpful. This is our second build and can say that so far our experience has been really great.

Imran

ImranGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with the service, very professional and friendly

So far our journey with Carlisle homes has been great. From the first day to now signing the contract stage everything was enjoyable process. Sales consultant and support team is very skilled, friendly and helpful. They have answered every question we have asked for and they have clarified all our queries. The process was very smooth.

- Very happy with the service.

Matthew L.

Matthew L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Sales Team

Construction End DateDecember 2021

Murtaza Ahmadi

Murtaza AhmadiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Customer Service

The experienced office admin and consular made our first step much easy and we are very happy to went with Carlisle Homes in Pakenham. Much appreciated Carlisle teams for their help and special thanks to the Pakenham Carlise team for helping us to take our first step toward our dream home.

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

They live upto their reputation

- the design experts know their job well and helped us to the max. Also, their intent is not to upsell for upgrades but to ensure that the house design/color esthetics are in place
- their sales team is very supportive and responsive to queries both pre and post contract signing.
- happy with the services

Schirelle

SchirelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service at SPECTRA

First time building my own home and had a great first experience at my colour selection appointment with [Name Removed]. She was so patient and helpful throughout the whole process. The day was smooth sailing and all my questions and concerns were addressed. Definitely recommend Carlisle homes as my dad himself has built his 2 homes through them. Very excited on completing my home building journey with you guys!

Good experience with Carlisle Homes

Our journey with Carlisle homes so far has been great. From our first appointment at the sales office (Officer) up to now signing the contract. Sales staff have answered every question we have asked and anything that they didn't have an answer was clarified with HeadOffice.
We are happy with the whole process and are looking forward for the reminder of the processes of building the house. Based on our experience we highly recommend Carlisle Homes.

Catherine Tekeli

Catherine Tekeli Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant service!!!!!!

My consultant [Name Removed] was brilliant. New our colour pallet and she made all the right suggestions. Made my selections so much easier. She always gave me all upgrade options for me to consider. My colour selection time was delightful. Very knowledgeable. I walked away feeling like I had been given every option for me to consider. Definitely would recommend.

Great customer service! Highly recommend

I've had a great experience so far with Carlisle homes. From sales, CLE and colour selection. My design consultant was amazing, she was so helpful and understood what I was looking for throughout my build. So thankful! My CLE has also been great. Very understanding and accommodating throughout the process. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. So glad to have chosen Carlisle Homes.

Shahed K.

Shahed K.asked

Hi Carlisle Team
Is it possible to to Rear Flip the Rothwell 29 ?

Sam

Samasked

Hi,
What happens when you pay the $2000 deposit and then Carlisle decide they cannot build upon that block of land? If they’re pulling out of the contract surely it’s illegal to keep the $2000.

Sharmad K.asked

Q.1 Does the 2,000 $ deposit is included as part of my final build quote. For example, if my build quote is 450k then does that mean I have to bear the remaining 448K. ( 450-2 ). ?
Q.2 Do I get an Invoice of 2,000 $ deposit paid at booking? Can I include the same in my loan amount?
Q.3 As per any legal contact/policy we get a cooling-off period for any contract/purchase of service/product similarly if we had to back out within a cooling-off period do we get our 2,000$ refund?
Q.4 What if I don't want specific appliances provided by the developer and I want to add my own choice? does the developer allow to add back the credits for any other upgrade and does the developer charge any fitting/installation charges for the replacement?

Bala Pasupuleti
Bala Pasupuleti

Q1. That's right. You'd be paying just the balance.
Q2. You'll get an invoice for the same. It's a proper invoice.
Q3. I don't think you'll get a refund, as per my knowledge, it's part of sale. But you can definitely ask your sales consultant before paying this 2000k. They're very transparent and easy to talk to....
Q4. I'm not sure about this, as I'm going with the builders choice. You could ask the sales team....Like I said, you can ask them anything related to the house build and only if you are happy with you can pay them the deposit. I have dealt with many builders, and Carlisle homes, sales team are very patient and transparent....Good luck with choosing the builder....

Hi Sharmad K,

Thank you for your question.

Your initial $2000 deposit does get deducted from your overall contract price. When you sign your HIA building contract you are required to then pay the remainder of the 5% deposit, this is the invoice that your initial $2000 deposit would come off. You will also receive a receipt of confirmation that this deposit has been paid.

The HIA contract does have a three day cooling off period, and the contract is always subject to finance. In the event that you decide to cool off or are not able to obtain finance then you would not be eligible for a refund of your initial $2000 deposit. The reason for this is that the build must always receive payment of the works that have been carried out on the file.

Carlisle Homes has a large variety of appliances to choose from, so you don't have to go with the appliances that come standard to our home designs or part of any promotion. We do not let our clients source their own appliances and have them fitted after handover. However we build for many clients who have requested particular appliances which we have been able to provide.

If you have any further questions or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Sharmad K.

Awesome guys thanks for the prompt response to my queries.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives