Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 2 of 165)

• Build Stage
    4.6 (2,188)

Michele

MicheleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So easy, very happy

From the onset of dealing with CH, I have been most impressed. I build an easy living home and this is just what the end to end process was - so easy! Every single person I dealt with was very helpful, upfront and assisted with my queries. Even when there were changes to the CLE, the ball kept rolling smoothly. The online portal is a great tool to be kept informed of what to expect at each stage. My SS was helpful throughout the process and answered all my questions. Overall I'm happy with the quality and workmanship.

Construction End DateMarch 2021

AMP

AMPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No major issues through out the entire build. Slow on 3 month warranty inspection and repairs. Otherwise , smooth build.

No major issues through out the entire build with Carlisle homes. Site supervisor was helpful. The CLE was helpful however isn't very easy to contact. The only thing is they are very slow on 3 month warranty inspection and repairs. Otherwise the whole process was pretty smooth. still 4/5 stars as we are pretty happy with the build.

Construction End DateOctober 2020

Kazi

KaziGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Morning stress turns into afternoon relaxation

I was a bit stressed at the beginning with so many choices and to make the right decision, which will lead to a dream house. The design consultant was an expert to turn my stress into satisfaction. She was explaining all details with patience and helped me to make a satisfactory decision in the end.

Graeme

GraemeWestern District, VIC

Very satisfied again

After using Carlisle previously and finding the whole build process so seamless we decided to use them once again. Not disappointed. The build was managed so professionally by our building superviser, after a most enjoyable experience choosing a plan and colours. All staff had an excellent knowledge of products and were so easy to talk to. Final cost was spot on with original quote.

Construction End DateApril 2021

Biswajit S.

Biswajit S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful experience in the Colour Selection appointment

Mohammad  Ali

Mohammad AliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

we had a great time in our color appointment today, it was hard at first as there are too many option to chose from , but our design consultant help us a lot to get us through and suggesting any other viable option which we could have for that day. Overall they give us valuable suggestion and recommendation, nonetheless the team is outstanding and we are looking forward to do the next step in out build.

Great Experience

It was a comprehensive and a detailed session as it is my first home. Everything was explained to myself and my family and it was a step by step process.

There were some areas where there was miscommunication on what I was told by the Sales consultant and what was actually drawn on the plan. All in all it was a great experience.

Excellent service.

The site supervisor was always on top of the build and keeping me updated with its progression. The workmanship was excellent and any issues that I had, the site supervisor saw to it that they were fixed. The final cost was consistent with what I was initially quoted. Overall, I was very satisfied with this build.

Construction End DateApril 2021
Troy

TroyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service :)

[Name Removed] is truly an asset to Carlisle Homes, she's thorough & remembered us from 1 year ago. We had to postpone for 1 year due to Covid, when I rang [Name Removed] to continue with our previous enquiry, [Name Removed] answered my call with " hi Troy how are you? " Simply the best! Thank you :)

Khim L

Khim LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Services provided by sales person and client liaison executive

We found the sales person was helpful and informative and of course, was able to communicate in Mandarin to my wife. The choosing of colours with [Name Removed] was very professional and helpful and productive. The final variation of the build with [Name Removed] was most helpful and with patience and clear.

Construction End DateFebruary 2022

Kishore R.

Kishore R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Showroom and products

Colour Appointment was great but busy. Full day Appointment not ideal for home workers and too much info for one day. Staff were good and knew their products. The selection was good but lot of items were like add ons especially on Affinity Range. The electrical came as a shock to us when found out no lights were included only batten lights 1 per room included.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Very well managed and executed Project.

Construction End DateDecember 2020

Erwin P

Erwin PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Enjoyable experience and exceeds our expectation!

We had an amazing time spent with our Colour appointment today. We are very tense at first because we really didn't know what to expect, but it was a very great experience, and it exceeds our expectations as first-time home buyers. Our design consultant helped us in choosing the right and practical selection that will suit and match the style that we envision. Our electrical consultant also enlightens us with what's important in our electrical layouts. They gave us a valuable recommendation and guided us if we don't know what to choose. Overall the team is excellent and we are looking forward to the next step in our build.

Construction End DateDecember 2021
Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Great teamwork and Friendly customer service

Personally ,I am very satisfied and happy with the great customer service provided by Carlisle homes.The team was very friendly and actively listened to our needs and wants which helped the planning process to go well.I would like to appreciate the team members especially the person who assisted in the way they dealt with the customers. Overall,I am very much thankful that I got a amazing team for the construction of our goal home.

Construction End DateDecember 2021
Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Very helpful sales support team!

I first came into contact with Carlisle after a few friends of mine highly recommended their team. True enough the sales team members are all very pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful! They are all very patient in all my queries. As I it was my first build, I did have plenty.

So after looking into a few other builders, I’ve finally chosen Carlisle as they have the best floor plan for me. I just signed my building contract today. Looking forward for next stages of the build. Hoping the next team members that I work with are as amazing as the sales team.

Amazing experience!

It was quite very well managed and team helped us alot to choose what is right for our home. We are on track so far, our build is expected to started July and I trust in Carlisle and hope they finish everything on time. We achieved what we managed to estimate for us and overall very good experience.

Andrew P

Andrew PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful experience

I was very nervous going into today but walked away very pleased and surprised with the outcome. We came well under budget and could not be happier with Carlisle homes after today's appointment. our personal assistant was very helpful and made hard life choices a lot easier and feel blessed we got her today.

Rajkumar M.

Rajkumar M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Friendly Team

We had chosen Carlisle over other top builders as they are very customer friendly, responsible and get back to the customer with required details clearly and quickly. First I would like to appreciate my sales agent who went over and beyond and helped us to fix our quote. We finished our color browse and color appointment. The team is very professional and well organized. They also guided us when we are stuck. We had selected everything as planned and now waiting for tender and contract sign appointment. Excited to build with Carlisle! Kudos to the entire Carlisle team.

Sam

SamGippsland, VIC

Perfect, couldn't have asked for better help!

We are first time builders, and we chose carlisle from not only the designs and inclusions but reputation.
We know plenty if people that have had great things to say about their carlisle builds.
Still in our pre construction phase, just had our colour selection.
Our sales consultant, was knowledgeable, helpful and patient with our decision making.
She helped guide us through each room, respecting our desired results.
Would definitely do it all over again.

Heenkenda

HeenkendaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This was a great job overall.

We are happy with Carlisle's service, because the house was completed within 5 months. Quality of the construction is great. During and the post construction was very well as our raised issues were fixed faster and satisfactorily by our excellent site supervisor and the quality team. The final cost met the estimated cost.

Construction End DateNovember 2020