Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 2 of 2)

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Excellent customer service but over priced

I am in the early phase of the process and noticed good customer service. Carlisle seems invested having exceptional people on the board but have pricing on the higher side compared to other builders in the market. I found peoples very interactive and helpful within their company policy guidelines
I hope the project delivery will be the same as its customer service and that will be the time when I will be able to rate and recommend Carlise on actual bases

Sandeep M

Sandeep MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Okay experience so far. Hope it gets better.

R. Rai

R. RaiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OK experience overall, could have been better

Home Builders

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

Natasha t

Natasha tMelbourne

Easy living

My partner and I have chosen to build the Edgewood 23 from the easy living range. We love the house design as it is perfect for us and is exactly what we’ve been looking for. Our sales support [name removed] has been very helpful and great to work with. However, we have upgraded our ceilings to 2740mm as well as increasing our door heights. It’s really frustrating that we’ve been told we’re not allowed to change the height of the internal garage access door as this is not an option with easy living. It shouldn’t matter if we’re building from the easy living , t range or affinity, all internal door heights should match to make the home feel complete and whole and of the same quality of all carlisle homes.

Shahed K.

Shahed K.asked

Hi Carlisle Team,

We are considering to build a double story affinity range home.

However we would like to put laminate flooring instead of carpet.

Would Carlisle allow this both downstairs and upstairs?

Thank you.

Sam

Samasked

Hi,
What happens when you pay the $2000 deposit and then Carlisle decide they cannot build upon that block of land? If they’re pulling out of the contract surely it’s illegal to keep the $2000.

Sharmad K.asked

Q.1 Does the 2,000 $ deposit is included as part of my final build quote. For example, if my build quote is 450k then does that mean I have to bear the remaining 448K. ( 450-2 ). ?
Q.2 Do I get an Invoice of 2,000 $ deposit paid at booking? Can I include the same in my loan amount?
Q.3 As per any legal contact/policy we get a cooling-off period for any contract/purchase of service/product similarly if we had to back out within a cooling-off period do we get our 2,000$ refund?
Q.4 What if I don't want specific appliances provided by the developer and I want to add my own choice? does the developer allow to add back the credits for any other upgrade and does the developer charge any fitting/installation charges for the replacement?

Bala Pasupuleti
Bala Pasupuleti

Q1. That's right. You'd be paying just the balance.
Q2. You'll get an invoice for the same. It's a proper invoice.
Q3. I don't think you'll get a refund, as per my knowledge, it's part of sale. But you can definitely ask your sales consultant before paying this 2000k. They're very transparent and easy to talk to....
Q4. I'm not sure about this, as I'm going with the builders choice. You could ask the sales team....Like I said, you can ask them anything related to the house build and only if you are happy with you can pay them the deposit. I have dealt with many builders, and Carlisle homes, sales team are very patient and transparent....Good luck with choosing the builder....

Hi Sharmad K,

Thank you for your question.

Your initial $2000 deposit does get deducted from your overall contract price. When you sign your HIA building contract you are required to then pay the remainder of the 5% deposit, this is the invoice that your initial $2000 deposit would come off. You will also receive a receipt of confirmation that this deposit has been paid.

The HIA contract does have a three day cooling off period, and the contract is always subject to finance. In the event that you decide to cool off or are not able to obtain finance then you would not be eligible for a refund of your initial $2000 deposit. The reason for this is that the build must always receive payment of the works that have been carried out on the file.

Carlisle Homes has a large variety of appliances to choose from, so you don't have to go with the appliances that come standard to our home designs or part of any promotion. We do not let our clients source their own appliances and have them fitted after handover. However we build for many clients who have requested particular appliances which we have been able to provide.

If you have any further questions or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Sharmad K.

Awesome guys thanks for the prompt response to my queries.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives