Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 2 of 13)

• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

AZZ

AZZAustralian Capital Territory

A seamless experience; without fear of the unknown popping up in the future!

We had a great experience when purchasing a house and land package with Carlisle Homes. They answered all of my questions and were able to walk me through each step so I understood what I was doing. Would highly recommend the team in Clyde! I just finalised my colour appointment & can’t wait for when the building stage starts! Thanks to [name removed] & [name removed] for their guidance and assistance!

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Colour selection appointment was great and helpful

The colour selection appointment was good. And the staff at the appointment was very knowledgeable and patient. We appreciated her for the whole day support and relevant tips. I hope that if the consultant had more accurate promotion information and pricing provided at the point of the time, that would be great.

aneela adeel

aneela adeelGippsland, VIC

color selection

So far the experience has been good, we are in the pre- build stage and have recently completed our color selection, which was made stress free thanks to the consultant.
We have previously build a house with porter Davis, our experience with Carlisle none the less was same.
Now we are eagerly waiting for the building process to start and see our dream coming true!

Structural Integrity
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring

bbn

bbnVictoria

Colours went pretty good if not the best

San

SanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pre-Build Stage - Great Customer Experience

Team Kalkallo

Team Kalkallo Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

It was nice building with Carlise that’s why this is the second time we build with them.. they are very easy to deal with and the staff are very accommodating.. they will help you on everything in order to make it work properly specially during colour selection. Thanks Carlise and team

Bhumi L.

Bhumi L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

We have just completed our stage two process with Carlisle and received our developer approval.The entire process right from the hia contract until now has been very smooth and easy. The consultants professional, polite and always keeping us in the loop. Looking forward to the remaining stages in the process.

Structural Integrity

Spectra Selection Centre

This is our 2nd build with Carlisle so we were quite prepared prior to our colour selections and new the direction we were heading in. Our consultant was very nice and assisted us with pricing, options that weren’t on display etc, where she could. We look forward to the next stage in the process.

Electrical & Lighting

Marie Faron

Marie FaronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Third time!

It is my third construction with Carlisle. This time around things were different due to Covid restrictions. Colour selection was online so was the tender & contract appointment. Colour selection went well and the design consultant was really helpful. I’m still in process of finalising the variations and getting the building permit. Hopefully we’ll enjoy this house as much as we enjoyed the previous house.

Vanitha

VanithaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect house meets all our requirements & budget.

Sales consultant was amazing. He helped us to pick the right land and fixed our house price. But the colour selection was not as good as I was expecting. Even though I know things changed because of Covid, the online colour selection was frustrating. I had to finish it in 1 go only. There was nearly no communication. Finally we managed to change the colours and got the contract signed. We hope that the construction supervisor we get will see to it that our house will be completed to the best. Our kids are really excited :)

Rea L.

Rea L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Customer Service

We are in the initial stage of our building process and so far everything is smooth and hassle free. We are building the easy living range and I’m glad that the process is very straightforward. No fuss
We choose Carlisle because we rely on the name itself. Reliable and trusted builder.

Venkat

Venkat

Sanctuary 48

Very well explained from the consultant regarding the product we are looking for. Provided the detailed information along with the implications for deviations and changes, very patient during the appointment and provided convincing responses to the questions along with visuals using the computer. The consultant have the knowledge of details of product.

Good

[names removed] did a good job middle of the pandemic
Initially I didn’t have any experience with this builder and I was not confident the way they handle the job in the first few weeks ( specially since we had a lot of restrictions due to stage 4 lock down ) however your staff ( sales and colour) made me believe in your company day by day of the process ( me and my Mrs love the online 3D viewing options of house models ) and because of that I was super comfortable and pretty stress free of the process and I would definitely recommend your company to anyone who is looking forward to build.

Cez P.

Cez P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So Far So Good

We had a very positive start with sales consultant, [name removed]. He was super efficient. Very pleased with his overall service. We just signed contracts today, noticed a few issues within the plans and was assured they would get rectified post contract signing. Hoping the rest of our journey goes smoothly! Hopefully by end of build we will still be able to keep our high rating for them.

Construction End DateJuly 2021

Abhishek

AbhishekGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient sales and colour selection support during the lockdown

Thank you Carlisle Homes for making our sales journey comfortable, sales consultants were thoroughly professional and provided feedback when requested during the sales and color selection process, and beyond. Their advice was valuable in making some of the key decisions. Looking forward to similar support for the rest of the construction phase!

Nathan K.

Nathan K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very well organised

- Good presentation for the clients & well explained Colour selection process
- As client I was able to picture in my mind how the house will like after the colour selection presentation by Carlisle
- Various options for items such as Brick, Rendered surface, kitchen/bathroom/ toilet fittings, flooring etc with price was given to make decisions on our selection based on cost, quality & appearance

Construction End DateOctober 2021

NavaidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Service !

We started our Home Building journey with Carlisle Homes after going through our initial research with other builders. The day we got in touch with the sales team, we can say it was different from rest of the players in the market. Even though with high influx of work we got all our responses back on time and the final contract was ready before schedule time that too without any surprises. I am confident that the final product will be above the market standard and workmanship & quality will meet the reputation of Carlisle homes.

Construction End DateFebruary 2021

Good Managment

Good experience

My husband and I are planning a knock down rebuild with Carlisle Homes. We have just completed our colour selection and have had a great experience so far. We were quite apprehensive going into our colour selection appointment but our consultant reassured us of our choices and was very helpful with the areas we were uncertain.

Charlene Samuriwo

Charlene SamuriwoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

We have not build yet but our experience at the colour appointment was lovely. The colour consultants were really helpful were we got stuck. It was a long day and i was pregnant but i felt accommodated and was given breaks when i needed them. I would recommend this company

Jan

JanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Spectra Selection during COVID

Color Selection at Spectra Selection Centre during COVID restrictions is more challenging. The color consultant was nice and helpful in our decision making. However, we felt rushed as there's a lot to cover in one day and couldn't have browsing appointment prior. Limited product range on cooling, showers/tapware, kitchen appliances.

Shahed K.

Shahed K.asked

Hi Carlisle Team,

We are considering to build a double story affinity range home.

However we would like to put laminate flooring instead of carpet.

Would Carlisle allow this both downstairs and upstairs?

Thank you.

Sam

Samasked

Hi,
What happens when you pay the $2000 deposit and then Carlisle decide they cannot build upon that block of land? If they’re pulling out of the contract surely it’s illegal to keep the $2000.

Sharmad K.asked

Q.1 Does the 2,000 $ deposit is included as part of my final build quote. For example, if my build quote is 450k then does that mean I have to bear the remaining 448K. ( 450-2 ). ?
Q.2 Do I get an Invoice of 2,000 $ deposit paid at booking? Can I include the same in my loan amount?
Q.3 As per any legal contact/policy we get a cooling-off period for any contract/purchase of service/product similarly if we had to back out within a cooling-off period do we get our 2,000$ refund?
Q.4 What if I don't want specific appliances provided by the developer and I want to add my own choice? does the developer allow to add back the credits for any other upgrade and does the developer charge any fitting/installation charges for the replacement?

Bala Pasupuleti
Bala Pasupuleti

Q1. That's right. You'd be paying just the balance.
Q2. You'll get an invoice for the same. It's a proper invoice.
Q3. I don't think you'll get a refund, as per my knowledge, it's part of sale. But you can definitely ask your sales consultant before paying this 2000k. They're very transparent and easy to talk to....
Q4. I'm not sure about this, as I'm going with the builders choice. You could ask the sales team....Like I said, you can ask them anything related to the house build and only if you are happy with you can pay them the deposit. I have dealt with many builders, and Carlisle homes, sales team are very patient and transparent....Good luck with choosing the builder....

Hi Sharmad K,

Thank you for your question.

Your initial $2000 deposit does get deducted from your overall contract price. When you sign your HIA building contract you are required to then pay the remainder of the 5% deposit, this is the invoice that your initial $2000 deposit would come off. You will also receive a receipt of confirmation that this deposit has been paid.

The HIA contract does have a three day cooling off period, and the contract is always subject to finance. In the event that you decide to cool off or are not able to obtain finance then you would not be eligible for a refund of your initial $2000 deposit. The reason for this is that the build must always receive payment of the works that have been carried out on the file.

Carlisle Homes has a large variety of appliances to choose from, so you don't have to go with the appliances that come standard to our home designs or part of any promotion. We do not let our clients source their own appliances and have them fitted after handover. However we build for many clients who have requested particular appliances which we have been able to provide.

If you have any further questions or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Sharmad K.

Awesome guys thanks for the prompt response to my queries.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives