Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 2 of 2)

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Perfect builder

Really good builder, my property has been managed very well so far. Now I am waiting slab done end of this month. My property supervisor contacts me regularly to update the process. The final cost is similar of the estimated cost. Easy living made very easy for me. I have recommended to my friend as well. Really good!

Construction End DateMarch 2020

Aims

AimsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty good so far!

Abha

AbhaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Beautiful Dream

For everyone building, a new home is an exciting dream and Carlisle home can make any dream come true. The service provided by Carlisle is great. Staff is very supportive and happily provide expert advice to customers. I love their floor plans, open spaces, wise storage solutions and the fantastic colour selection options.

Structural Integrity

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

Reema_N

Reema_NVictoria

Happy Customer!

Currently we are at frame stage. Pretty satisfied with the whole process till now. They are very quick in completing work. Our slab pour was on 14/08/2019 and we could get to see our property on 17/08/2019 and frame was already up! I had little concern about not getting enough slab curing time though. We have also engaged a private inspector for each stage and they are overall satisfied with Carlisle's work as far.

S and A

S and AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Carlisle Home Build

So far our build had been very exiting with Carlisle. We are up to Frame stage and looking forward to the finished product. The process has been great thus far and our CLE has been extremely helpful.

Great service!

After backing out of a contract with another builder, we were grateful to find Carlisle Homes and for their service! An excellent process with areas to be improved, ie. knowledge and promotion of improved insulation and window glazing. Were able to make changes to the house design and pick products from their suppliers that aren't available to view on the showroom floor. A few mistakes were made, but were rectified before build commencement. We are very happy and have enjoyed the process.

Niki T

Niki TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good and friendly Service

The overall process was quite easy and the staff is friendly and hopeful. Sale staff is patient, client liaison staff is very helpful and friendly. Site manager acted professionally and always keep us informed. The overall experience is good.

Structural Integrity
Construction End DateAugust 2019

Vikram

VikramGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good job

Looked ok but we rarely received any calls from our contact person at the construction site. Don't even know his name. However. Good job done by color selection team and our cle [name removed], [name removed]. Hoping to get our dream home soon.

Construction End DateJune 2019

Smooth Build

Home Builders

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

Charu

CharuMelbourne

Good Service So Far

Good customer service. Building a 23 square single storey home. Beautiful house designs with the easy living range and good value for money. Our sales consultant has explained everything in detail. Our site supervisor and CLE kept us well informed about the building progress. Our home is yet to be completed, but so far the experience is good with Carlisle homes.

Marg

MargMelbourne

Post Sales service is outstanding!

We are not finished our build yet but I cant fault the post-sales service we are receiving from Carlisle.
Our sales experience wasn't outstanding but to date, everything else has been clear, concise and with a smile on its face! We are very happy with our experience at Spectra and our Colour consultant and CLE in particular!
We are looking forward to building with Carlisle.

ParmiMelbourne

Dream Home with Carlisle Homes.

From sales person ([name removed]) to CLE ([name removed]) did excellent customer service. We had very good experience with carlisle homes so far our house is in second stage of construction, so far we are really happy with their products and service ;) ;)
Carlisle Homes building time is really fast what they say they did it on time. ;)

Shahed K.

Shahed K.asked

Hi Carlisle Team,

We are considering to build a double story affinity range home.

However we would like to put laminate flooring instead of carpet.

Would Carlisle allow this both downstairs and upstairs?

Thank you.

Sam

Samasked

Hi,
What happens when you pay the $2000 deposit and then Carlisle decide they cannot build upon that block of land? If they’re pulling out of the contract surely it’s illegal to keep the $2000.

Sharmad K.asked

Q.1 Does the 2,000 $ deposit is included as part of my final build quote. For example, if my build quote is 450k then does that mean I have to bear the remaining 448K. ( 450-2 ). ?
Q.2 Do I get an Invoice of 2,000 $ deposit paid at booking? Can I include the same in my loan amount?
Q.3 As per any legal contact/policy we get a cooling-off period for any contract/purchase of service/product similarly if we had to back out within a cooling-off period do we get our 2,000$ refund?
Q.4 What if I don't want specific appliances provided by the developer and I want to add my own choice? does the developer allow to add back the credits for any other upgrade and does the developer charge any fitting/installation charges for the replacement?

Bala Pasupuleti
Bala Pasupuleti

Q1. That's right. You'd be paying just the balance.
Q2. You'll get an invoice for the same. It's a proper invoice.
Q3. I don't think you'll get a refund, as per my knowledge, it's part of sale. But you can definitely ask your sales consultant before paying this 2000k. They're very transparent and easy to talk to....
Q4. I'm not sure about this, as I'm going with the builders choice. You could ask the sales team....Like I said, you can ask them anything related to the house build and only if you are happy with you can pay them the deposit. I have dealt with many builders, and Carlisle homes, sales team are very patient and transparent....Good luck with choosing the builder....

Hi Sharmad K,

Thank you for your question.

Your initial $2000 deposit does get deducted from your overall contract price. When you sign your HIA building contract you are required to then pay the remainder of the 5% deposit, this is the invoice that your initial $2000 deposit would come off. You will also receive a receipt of confirmation that this deposit has been paid.

The HIA contract does have a three day cooling off period, and the contract is always subject to finance. In the event that you decide to cool off or are not able to obtain finance then you would not be eligible for a refund of your initial $2000 deposit. The reason for this is that the build must always receive payment of the works that have been carried out on the file.

Carlisle Homes has a large variety of appliances to choose from, so you don't have to go with the appliances that come standard to our home designs or part of any promotion. We do not let our clients source their own appliances and have them fitted after handover. However we build for many clients who have requested particular appliances which we have been able to provide.

If you have any further questions or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Sharmad K.

Awesome guys thanks for the prompt response to my queries.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives