Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 2 of 206)

• Build Stage
  • Flooring
    4.8 (1,733)

David T.

David T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These guys have been fantastic so far...

Haven't started the build yet, but they have been great so far. Excellent inclusions and very friendly staff. Also some great designs for smaller blocks that let you feel like you can have a decent sized home. As far as price, we are still well under out budget even after upgrading a few things, so it seems like they are very competitively priced.

Eliza

ElizaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will be choosing Carlisle for every build!

As we were initially going to go with another company, we are beyond thankful that we stepped into Carlisle at Eliston Estate to browse and that we got to meet [Name Removed]! Being first home builders, this process is very confusing but [Name Removed] made the experience so easy and fun and made us feel so confident with our choices and so confident with Carlisle as a builder. I couldn’t recommend [Name Removed] or the Carlisle team at Eliston enough! We will definitely be choosing Carlisle again if we build in the future and we cannot wait for the rest of the building process to begin!

Smooth Sale

I'd like to thank my sales agents who helped me through the contract signing and color appointment for my new home. They made the whole process very smooth, simple and provided great service and support.
I hope that my journey with Carlisle is as smooth during the build to handover and after.

James.D

James.DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect experience for colour selection appointment

The consultant is very experience, she will review all your pick up drawings before the appointment. On the day of the appointment, she will point out all important point for your house design and ask you to double check it.
Then during the pick up period, it is very organised, start from the flooring, then to the wall, final to the amenity. And also, she will ask you preference and give your suggestion. This is the reason my colour selection appointment only take half day to finish.

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Construction End DateNovember 2021

shiju j.

shiju j.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome builder, awesome consultant

Great colour selection appointment.. the consultant was patient, knowledgeable and helpful...really helped us in making so many wonderful choices. The builder is very organised in their proceedings. Their package already had so many quality inclusion which helped us is saving lots of money. It has been an amazing pleasure so far with Carlisle Homes

Construction End DateOctober 2021
Prem

PremHobart, TAS

Thank you - Can't wait for our Build to start

Thanks to [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] for providing great customer service so far. Was absolute pleasure dealing with them. Thank you for your time, efforts, guidance. We could finalize everything within a week which was incredible. Without your support, this wouldnt have been possible. Can't wait for our build to start.

Ajish J.

Ajish J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast, reliable and friendly

[Name Removed] and [Name Removed] has made the pre construction as smooth as possible. The team were extremely accommodating and answered all questions promptly and professionally. They went above and beyond to ensure we got the best package and inclusions.
We had an amazing service from [Name Removed] for colour selection, she was very informative, helpful and friendly.

Tameika

TameikaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Colour selections

Thank you to [Name Removed] for taking the time to listen to what look I was trying to achieve during my Colour selection as well as being knowledgeable in how I can achieve the look I was after staying within my options mostly. Mum and I enjoyed working with you and can’t wait to see it all come together

Adityavijendra

AdityavijendraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Color selection process

The color selection process was perfect it went super good and didn’t take much time as we were expecting it would take. Thanks to Carlaile homes team for the expert guidance on selecting the right colour and patterns and upgrades for our first home. Extremely happy with the entire selection process.

Went so well

[Name Removed] was so good during our colour selection, she has guided us so well that made it easy for us to choose very good colours. The products that comes in our package is really good and we didn't have to upgrade many things...looking forward to see the actual outcome...thanks a lot [Name Removed]

Construction End DateSeptember 2021

Amazing and easy experience!

Han and Dat

Han and DatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SOLD to Friendly, supportive and professional service!!!

Happy Customer

We did a knock down and rebuild with Carlisle Homes.
Our sales consultant was fantastic. Thank you.
Our colour consultant was great, very professional and knowledgeable throughout the selection process. She was informative which made our experience enjoyable.
Our client liaison is very professional. Quick response to help us with any questions and always kept us updated on the building progress.
Our site manager is very attentive. Provide us with updates on the site progress and always happy to answer queries.
We are very happy with the progress thus far.

Build StageMid-Construction

Jessy

Jessy Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Weekly update on building progress and prompt response from CLE

We are in the middle of the building process and we have been updated weekly with the progress. We are well informed by either our site supervisor or customer liaison executive with any issues or updates.

The frame was built very nicely and professionally with compliments from our neighbour who is a carpentry instructor. The site supervisor walked us through the site and answered our questions patiently after the frame was completed. We are very happy with the efficiency and organization of the building process up to now. Well done!

Build StageMid-Construction

Nilmini

NilminiVictoria

The best supportive staff and wonderful experience

Building for the first time and my first home. Carlisle sales support team (Aintree Easy Living house range team) has taken me on a journey and they have not disappointed me at all. The sales support team guided me through the entire process from the time of my initial inquiry until signing the contract. Sometimes the team went out of the way to answer my questions is very helpful and valuable. It was really good to hear their suggestions which were practical and the right combinations. Special thanks to [Name Removed] for my helping me with my dream come true and [Name Removed] to help with my colour selection process and signing the contract.

Ronnie

RonnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality service delivered

Carlisle Homes has been very well organized since the day I decided to build my house with them.
Our colour selection at spectra was satisfactory as the design consultant was very helpful. I have not had any issues yet. Everything is moving the way we have been promised by the Carlisle staff.

Excellent Staff

The sales and colour appointment staff at the Carlisle Homes office in Wollert were excellent. Working with them to build my first home was a seamless and stress free experience. They both went above and beyond to ensure I was happy with the plan. Highly recommend to anyone who wants an effortless experience in building a home.

Construction End DateMay 2021

Glenn

GlennGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Start!

Very professional, knowledgeable and accommodating staff. Carefree feeling once you talk to these amazing people. From the floor plan suggestions, home design and their inclusions and as well as the pros and cons of each design with regards to its locations. I am very satisfied with this builder and with the wonderful poeple who made our first home buying experience an extraordinary one! Keep it up.

CeeJay

CeeJayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First home build-made easy!

Carlisle is making our first home build journey easy and straightforward. The Staff are very knowledgeable and offered excellent support and guidance through our sales and contract process. We are looking forward to finally have our first home made by a quality builder with superb customer service. - Jay Cee - Cee Jay

Nadeeka Sampath

Nadeeka SampathGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Professional Service !!! World of choices !!

Building our second home with Carlisle, We are in pre- construction phase. Had out color selection with Carlisle Spectra centre in Mulgrfave. We had amazing experience with lots of choices & suggestions & advices from color design consultant making your journey lot more easier. Support team made us so relaxed & offered morning tea & lunch.

Construction End DateOctober 2021