Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 3 of 245)

• Build Stage
  • Flooring
    4.6 (2,006)

Celina M.

Celina M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We had an amazing experience

Great experience.

It had been a long day for the contract appointment mainly coz of the few changes we have made last minute. We have been booked for a telephone/ online appointment but changed to one in person upon last minute request from us. However, the appointment was hassle free and so much relaxed. The CLE was awesome. Nothing was too much trouble.
house type: Canterbyry grant delux

Pooja C

Pooja CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy customer

Very happy with the overall experience we had with Carlisle. They have very nice and friendly staff who understand your needs. So far we had a very positive experience, staff are very approachable and assist you promptly. Our colour selection appointment was positive and stress free one thanks to very professional and understanding staff we had on that day.

Great Colour Selection Experience

We just started our build process and had our colour selection meeting with Design ([Name Removed]) and Electrical (Thanks) Consultants. Both consultants listened our requirements and recommended the best possible options to stay within our budget.

We are relieved that the selection process went smoothly and hoping to get the similar experience rest of our build journey.

Silky Lekhi

Silky LekhiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Colour and Electrical Appointment- Carlisle

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful, efficient and professional

Everyone at Carlisle has been helpful and friendly. Any questions or requests have been handled quickly and easily and all aspects including costs have been as advertised/estimated. Despite not being able to meet in person due to the pandemic, communication has been excellent and extra care has been taken to compensate for this. Construction has been very efficient and the work appears to be of good quality.

Nadee P.

Nadee P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

To the point and very efficient.

The process was a seamless system. Walking in all our information was properly organized in preparation for the colour appointment. We were made comfortable, and we managed to get the complete appointment done within 2 - 3 hours. Further the selection was not limited and many times we found it difficult to differentiate between the quality of the provided choices (they were all excellent). Inherently the process was polished and moreover the choices we had to make were relatively easy. In the end the final cost was as we expected for our budget.

bbn

bbnVictoria

Colours went pretty good if not the best

Amazing experience

Our design consultant was very helpful with the color selection process. She gave us many options to choose from and assisted us to find the outcome which we believe is perfect for us.

Thank you so much!!!

Very professional and transparent. Can't wait to see the actual design to come to life.

San

SanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pre-Build Stage - Great Customer Experience

Really great help, and made building my first home a great experience

Really great help from Carlisle homes they were really understanding and helpful in every way needed for me in making my first home buying experience amazing and as easy for me as possible and made sure I was within my budget, they even made sure I was going to be getting the best first home that was practical for myself when I move in and live there.

Very organized

We are still in pre construction stage at the moment, we are still deciding which design of the house we are going to have. We did our colour selection and waiting for reschedule to do it again. We hope we gonna have a smooth sailing of this building of our dream house with Carlisle.

Rup

RupGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy, simple and great customer experience

This is our third build, after previous 2 with other big builders. During sales and colour selection process we have found Carlisle Homes offers the best quality and value for money. We're confident that our house will stand out when completed. Thank you very much for the great experience so far.

Arooran Sounthararajah

Arooran SounthararajahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional, understanding and experienced team - Carlisle Homes is the builder for your dream house!

PERFECT

Our experience was great! [Name Removed] made such a overwhelming day seem like a breeze! She talked us through every element and even made alternate choices that didn’t cross our minds! The final cost was closer to our estimated cost then we thought it would be! Very happy with our experience.

Jess and Jack

Jess and JackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Felt so welcomed and Trusting

During our experience with Carlisle Easy Living so far the ladies during our appointments were so welcoming and helpful, they gave us a lot of information about our house and what to expect along the time way and we are grateful for such an easy and clear journey so far! We can’t wait for the construction to start

Lakshitha n Methmini

Lakshitha n MethminiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely Happy with the experience so far!!

Mattise 32

Mattise 32Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service at colour selection

The assistant was very friendly, explained in detail the items and colours we were selected. Also gave her opinion and ideas of what worked well together which we appreciated very much . Excellent presentation on her behalf. Thankyou looking forward to the final decision appointment as we have a few changes

Easy and Simple

We are building with Carlisle Easy Living range for our investment property. As a person who does not like to shop, I found it to be pretty helpful to have fixed price figure quite early in the building process and the package colour selections save us lots of time and headache as we are able to avoid researching and choosing each individual items. So far we only have good impression from sale consultant to colour selection consultant.

Great experience

I went with the easy living range and found everything to be straight forward and easy to understand from the start. All the inclusions were useful, the layout was practical and the design is fantastic. My sales consultants were more than helpful and willing to answer every question and make sure all the decisions I made were the best for me. They went over and beyond my expectations and had knowledge that made me feel extremely comfortable and reassured about every aspect. Thank you for all your help and efforts!

Johnson

Johnsonasked

Hi,

I would just like to ask if you build on a sloping block?
Ours has a fall of 2.0m.

Hassan
Hassan

It was flat.

Dean
Dean

Hi my land is flat, my friend built on a 300mm slope, the only thing I can Suggest is wait at least a month after the slab is poured before building, for it to settle.

Matt M.
Matt M.

For us had 800 mm slope.

Babi R.

Babi R.asked

How much need deposit for house and package?

rani
rani

We built in the Easy Living range and paid 2k deposit for the build. The land deposit will depend on your developer.

Hi Babi R,

Thank you for your question and for getting in contact with us.

All clients are required to pay a $2000 non refundable deposit when depositing to build with Carlisle Homes.
Once you have gone through the pre-site phase and move to the contract stage you will then be required to pay the remainder of your 5% deposit.

If you have any further questions please feel free to visit one of our many display homes where one of our helpful sales consultants will be able to assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Palak Patel

Palak Patelasked

Hi
we bought our house which was 8 months old built by Carlisle homes. After 1 year, cracks start to emerge. Carlisle homes fixed few cracks initially. After few months, new cracks start to merge and today its nearly after 1.5 years those cracks are getting bigger and worse. They give 7 year structural warranty so the inspector took 1 year to take level samples on every corner of the house and asked me to do concrete around the house ( which is ended up doing it ) and gave me list of things to be done outside the house to stop the movement. It looks like the inspector does not want to do fix the cracks and is making issues on the landscaping and other things and refuse to fix the cracks until the issues are not fixed by me. I have already spend $11,000 fixing the issues that they ask me. But still not he refuse to do the job.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives