Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 3 of 363)

• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
    4.6 (2,263)

Great Experience

We received excellent advice for site selection from Carlisle even before we had signed the contract. The colour selection process was very efficient, well managed and our design consultant made us feel at home and answered all our newbie questions to the best of our satisfaction. Very Highly Recommended Builder!

eden
edenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An enjoyable colour selection experience

We just had our colour selection appointment and our Design Consultant is so knowledgeable in her field that everything went smoothly.
Her expertise on color combinations have helped me and my husband to integrate our color choices. Otherwise, a long story (lol).
A very good and enjoyable experience so far.
A big thanks to our Design Consultant.

Kannan T

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Chanuka L.
Chanuka L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Virtual Color Selection Process

This is our first time building and so far building with Carlisle Homes has been a great experience. Our contact at the display houses was great and helped us throughly through the inital process. Our design consultant at our colour appointment was also very good and though through zoom it was difficult she made it work very well. She was accomodating and very patient and helped us through our selection. Her advice throughout the appointment made it much easier to make certain choices and even after she has answered continued to answer any questions we have. A very pleasant experience thus far.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
S Gupta
S GuptaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great virtual experience

We are just at the colour stage. Due to pandemic, we had to attend the virtual colour appointment instead. I have been zooming / video conferencing for almost a year now due to pandemic, and do not prefer virtual appointments, especially for $700k spend. However, [Name Removed] made it really easy for us to select materials and colours. It was a seamless experience.

Vikramjit Singh Rana
Vikramjit Singh RanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Experience with Carlisle Homes

We chose Carlisle Homes to build our first home and the experience has been great so far. We are nearing the end of construction and everything has been managed pretty well. We are always informed about things going on and hoping the build quality of the house is as good as the staff.

Sal
SalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good color selection experience

As a first-time building process, it was a good and nice experience, apart from being a bit fast for first-time building, so I thank [Name Removed] as she helped us and made it easy with her advice and help.

Upgrade prices, in general, was high than our expectation, so we had to minimize it as much as we can.

RaymondGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Carlisle Build has been awesome so far!!!

What can I say this being our 3rd build and Carlisle Homes has been the most impressive thus far! From the initial sales consultation to speaking with our client liason executive and now the colour selection the whole process has been seamless. Our colour selection consultant especially has been very helpful, professional and she has given great advice and explained things thoroughly although our meeting was all virtual. Looking forward to the tender appointment and contract signing and finally the build itself. I wouldn't hesitate to speak about Carlisle Homes again in future. Very highly recommended!

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

Such a great experience starting my journey with Carlisle Homes !

The colour appointment was seamless. I was so impressed. This will be my 5th build (4th with a volume builder) and the service was outstanding. [Name Removed] was amazing and her professional advice was a huge help to me making some decisions. Even down to the offer of providing Morning Tea and Lunch along with coffee. Those small touches definitely stand out above the rest.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience for first home buyer.

The build was well managed and it was built very quickly. Updates on the build could have been more frequent but understandable given the current climate. The consultants were able to answer any queries I had along and after the build. Workmanship was excellent, only small defects was identified during the inspection stage of which all were resolved in a timely manner. Overall a great experience for a first home buyer, and I would use them again if I were to build another property.

A pleasant experience overall

Perfect Experience

We have just begun our process with Carlisle Homes with building our dream home and just had our virtual Colour appointment due to the COVID restrictions.
At the start we were highly nervous on the outcome of the same.
However, our consultant who assisted us with our colour and electrical appointment was highly professional and patient which made the process very easy.
She provided us with lot of guidance and assisted us in making the right choices.
We are also very happy with out CLE who has been very prompt in responding to our queries and needs.

Looking forward to a quality home with Carlisle Homes!

Gayathri D'Souza
Gayathri D'SouzaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Spectra Appointment

Our Spectra appointment was on 7/6/21. We were taken through the entire process in an efficient and professional manner by our consultant throughout the whole appointment, which lasted from 8.30 a.m. until almost noon. The consultant offered her expertise and opinion unreservedly, when requested, throughout the entire process. Thank you.

WilliamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zero help after handover

Carlisle were very friendly during the sales process and construction phase.

Afterwards, the warranty team has been of no help with remedying a leaking pipe or providing a basic warranty document for the ducted heating system they installed.

In fact, they actively lied and said I did not maintain my sink and I was to blame for the leak!

The reviews here are positive because Carlisle rewards people who give them.

I would not recommend anyone build with Carlisle for this reason.

William

Again blaming the customer classic Carlisle style

Also our home is under 3 years old

Josan
Josanasked

I am building a house with carlisle in Affinity range. Got the brivis ducted heating inclusive in my plan. Will the thermostat controller for heating be changed to network controller like "Nest". If so what should be the procedure pls. Thanks.

J.KE
J.KE

They did tell us there was an option to upgrade the controller with wifi kit ( for my memory around $700), which means you could use app to control the heating and cooling remotely.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Congratulations Josan. and thank you for choosing Carlisle to build your brand new home.

What a great question but a little tough for us to answer here. It all depends on what house you have chosen and promotion you have signed up for.

We would like to advise you further so if you could contact us at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au we can assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deeasked

I would like to get more details about the current "5% Builder Deposit" promotion. On Carlisle's website and initial quote it doesn't mention the complete promotion details. On the top of it when I asked the sales consultant multiple times I was advised of something completely different every single time.

1. Let's say if the quote total or final contract amount is 250K and I make $2k initial deposit. The 5% of 250k is $12500. Now $12500-$2000(initial deposit)=$10500.
$250K-$10500=$239500 Does it mean that I've to pay $239500 for the house?

2. The amount which is required at base stage, Is it the remaining 5% of 250K or 239500?

I'm waiting for your response.

Thanks!

Hi Dee,

Thank you for your question.

As per our Easy Living contracts, a variation will be raised at contract signing as a credit for the balance of the 5% deposit based off your base house price.

If you could please contact us directly at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au so we can look further into your particular job that would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Dee

Can you answer it here, so others know too?????

Shahed K.asked

I am considering the Sheraton Deluxe design, one thing i noticed is all WIR are through Ensuite bathroom. Anyone here built this design? Did it cause any inconvenience? Would you recommend to add additional door to the WIR and additional exhaust? Is there any option to change floorplan to be able to access WIRs for the bedrooms directly/ seperate instead of going through the bathroom?

Raymond

I'm building the Vaucluse and I added sliding doors to the WIR's so it can be added if you want. You just have to pay extra

Shahed K.

Thank you Raymond. The vaucluse deluxe has separate entry for bathroom and WIR for the ensuits. However Sheraton deluxe has the WIR designed such that it can be only accessible through the bathroom. I am interested to know if that causes any inconvenience e.g. does clothes or belongings become mouldy due to the steam from bathroom after shower or any other problem from the usage of the bathroom and toilet. Has anyone faced problem who built this design and what is recommended? Would there be any option by Carlisle Team to change the floorplan so access to WIR can be separate? Thanks again.

Raymond

A lot of their designs have the main bedroom next to ensuite as well but I'm guessing it shouldn't be an issue as long as there is good ventilation in bathroom (and there is exhaust above shower and steam should go straight to ceiling). But for peace of mind though best to ask them that question.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives