Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 3 of 31)

Listing monitored by Carlisle Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Ashmita
AshmitaVictoria

Good experience, Would recommend Carlisle to anyone looking to build their dream home

Wonderful service

I have a wonderful experience building with Carlisle. I felt that I have been guided all the way from the beginning till the end of build. I have been very impressed with the service and staff, especially site supervisor ([Name Removed]) does excellent job. I have highly recommend Carlisle homes.

Abir
AbirGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with our build

Charlene M.
Charlene M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience, utmost care taken with our home

mark
mark

All is good Except the refrigerated ducted heating and cooling that has been installed and this is a major issue!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Very Professional

Very smooth process of building/construction. Slight hiccup due to Covid restriction and confusion at colour selection. I was penalised 275 dollars for change of mind in colour selection even before signing the contract. I was taken aback by this and got disappointed for this trivial change. I hope Carisle will will rectify this policy.

Arani A.
Arani A.

Our journey of building with Carlisle Homes

We recently had handover and are so overwhelmed and excited ! Overall the house looks beautiful. Our site supervisor [Name Removed] was excellent at answering calls or giving a call back if he was unable to answer. We talked with him almost every week regarding the build progress and he was happy to address our concerns and explain to us any issues picked by the private inspector. Our CLE [Name Removed] was wonderful, she always clarified any confusion we had and got the job done fast, whether it came to replying to our emails or giving an update with regards to the phase of the building process. We look forward to making the house a cozy home to live in and would recommend Carlisle Homes to friends and family.

DilaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dream Home came true !

Dilani

We have nestled in our beautiful new home and enjoying every minute of it thanks to your lovely team of people who put this together.. ♥️♥️

Hamed
HamedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Settlemet done!

Finally home came to the end. All went according to the plan. Despite snap lockdown and covid restrictions, home finished in less than 5 month. Our site supervisor was so professional in terms of communication and building knowledge and helped us a lot to understand the process during the build time.
Qualty is as you exoect from a reputable builder and can't complain about it.
Thank you Carlisle for everything.

DulaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overall it good

At the beginning, It was a bit daunting as we have to deal everything virtually. But the construction stage is good as we got a good site manager with common sense. He arrange everything promptly and inform us with a decent time frame so we can arrange accordingly. Overall we are happy because of our site manager is very good. Not that much happy with how the paperwork handled but overall it’s ok.

Dulani

Thanks Team. Appreciate that.

KrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Experience

I have built Montpelier 51 with Carlisle. My supervisor [Name Removed] from Carlisle from the day one he explained to us all the various stages of the building of the house and every week he rang me and updated the work completed and answered for all our questions.
After completion of the house still he is available for us to contact and resolved various minor matters.
I would recommend Carlisle for anyone who are planning to build their house.

Kris

My brother in law also signed the contract with Carlisle last month

Fantastic site supervisor and a great building experience

We had our handover couple of weeks ago. The build throughout wouldn't have been so comforting without the fantastic site supervisor whom we had. Right from day 1, he kept us informed in every step of the construction process. Any doubts or concerns were happily clarified and followed up in a timely manner. He ensured all the concerns raised were rectified as soon as possible. The brick work, paint work and tile work were neatly done. PCI and handover were run through by SS really well. Overall, very happy with our build journey. And many thanks to Carlisle homes and our site supervisor.

Highly recommend Carlisle homes if you like the plan and inclusions.

Ghandham
GhandhamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service throughout the Build Process.

Top reason to go with Carlisle as we admired the home design (redcliffe), and we wanted the build to be comepleted quick as the land was titled. They already have a process setup for each stage and I am sure that was built from customers reviews.I am really glad the support received from Client Liaison Executive & Site Supervisor, they always got back to me for all my queries. (even after the build was completed).

Anand
AnandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best build experience

My decision to choose Carlisle homes over other builders was right, the colour selection was clear and the Cat 1 had good quality materials. We had timely communications from the CLE. It was a pleasant experience to deal with the site supervisor as well. The project was completed as per the schedule. I would definitely recommend Carlisle over other builders.

Miriam Decker
Miriam DeckerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Site Supervisor

Lauren M
Lauren MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Construction Phase was fantastic!

The colour selection process was difficult for my partner & I as we felt Carlisle Homes were not flexible with assisting us however the Construction phase was a dream thanks to our Site Manager, [Name Removed]!
[Name Removed] was amazing throughout the whole process - very organised, great communication, extremely personable and he made the process very easy/calming.
The quality of our build was on par however my only criticism is the cleaning at the end before handover could have been executed a bit better as surfaces were still dusty and the floor needed a mop.
All in all, [Name Removed] was responsible for the 4 stars as he went above and beyond to accommodate us! Thank you [Name Removed] . :)

Gide Z.
Gide Z.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service And building team and supervisor

my Site Supervisor made it easy for me as I am first home builder no clue where to start and He was communicating everything along the way.
During construction there was some issue and all of them was minor and handled well .
Ended up with an amazing house design and amazing finishing

Harjit
HarjitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really good sales staff, they both guided me through whole process every thing went smooth

The build quality of Carlisle homes are good. I had issues but after it all fixed and now it is all good, were minor issues but company handled it pretty well. Thanx I am pretty satisfied with the company how they handled my issues and I will really recommend my friend to go with Carlise homes.

Amazing Build and Team

Had a delayed build start due to neighbors & Christmas breaks, but after that it went perfectly.

House looks amazing and both my Site Supervisor and Client Liaison representative would communicate everything along the way.

Had no issues during the construction and all questions were answered. Had a rocky start signing up with Carlisle with the initial planning, but the team i got who built the house were amazing.

preet p.
preet p.Victoria

Great

We are overall satisfied with all building experience from choosing right home design, colour selection and building process. 4 star only as asked few upgrades as the display house ... but was not included in the actual design... well it is our first home .. so apart from few bumps... it’s was a smooth drive. Thanks [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] for your knowledge and experience to enhance the beauty of our house.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Carlisle is very helpful before, during and even after the build process!

We are overall very happy with choosing Carlisle Homes as our builder for our new house. The whole build process was very smooth but what impressed us most was how committed Carlisle was in ensuring we were fully satisfied with everything. For example, in the 3 month warranty inspection, Carlisle was very supportive in fixing even the minor problems we spotted after the house was built.

KimberleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service

During our contract signing appointments with our Sales consultant we were promised a $600 referral credit for the person who referred us to build with Carlisle. We were told the the consultant had forgotten to include the credit in our contract and when we posted a negative review on product review were asked to take it down so that we can work out the issues with Carlisle. We were told that it is being investigated through the right channels. About a month later now and we just got told that it’s not gonna happen.

Stacey B.
Stacey B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor workmanship, frustrating post-handover response times

Fantastic builder! I would use Carlisle again 100%

The house was built very well and at a good speed. The quality was really good! We were very happy. Great communication from the site supervisor. The overall quality and cost was very good. I would recommend Carlisle homes to anyone thinking of using them. Thank-you for a really good experience.

Mhb S.
Mhb S.Southwest, VIC

Would NEVER recommend to anyone

Josan
Josanasked

I am building a house with carlisle in Affinity range. Got the brivis ducted heating inclusive in my plan. Will the thermostat controller for heating be changed to network controller like "Nest". If so what should be the procedure pls. Thanks.

J.KE
J.KE

They did tell us there was an option to upgrade the controller with wifi kit ( for my memory around $700), which means you could use app to control the heating and cooling remotely.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Congratulations Josan. and thank you for choosing Carlisle to build your brand new home.

What a great question but a little tough for us to answer here. It all depends on what house you have chosen and promotion you have signed up for.

We would like to advise you further so if you could contact us at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au we can assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deepasked

I would like to get more details about the current "5% Builder Deposit" promotion. On Carlisle's website and initial quote it doesn't mention the complete promotion details. On the top of it when I asked the sales consultant multiple times I was advised of something completely different every single time.

1. Let's say if the quote total or final contract amount is 250K and I make $2k initial deposit. The 5% of 250k is $12500. Now $12500-$2000(initial deposit)=$10500.
$250K-$10500=$239500 Does it mean that I've to pay $239500 for the house?

2. The amount which is required at base stage, Is it the remaining 5% of 250K or 239500?

I'm waiting for your response.

Thanks!

Hi Dee,

Thank you for your question.

As per our Easy Living contracts, a variation will be raised at contract signing as a credit for the balance of the 5% deposit based off your base house price.

If you could please contact us directly at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au so we can look further into your particular job that would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deep

Can you answer it here, so others know too?????

Shahed K.asked

I am considering the Sheraton Deluxe design, one thing i noticed is all WIR are through Ensuite bathroom. Anyone here built this design? Did it cause any inconvenience? Would you recommend to add additional door to the WIR and additional exhaust? Is there any option to change floorplan to be able to access WIRs for the bedrooms directly/ seperate instead of going through the bathroom?

Raymond

I'm building the Vaucluse and I added sliding doors to the WIR's so it can be added if you want. You just have to pay extra

Shahed K.

Thank you Raymond. The vaucluse deluxe has separate entry for bathroom and WIR for the ensuits. However Sheraton deluxe has the WIR designed such that it can be only accessible through the bathroom. I am interested to know if that causes any inconvenience e.g. does clothes or belongings become mouldy due to the steam from bathroom after shower or any other problem from the usage of the bathroom and toilet. Has anyone faced problem who built this design and what is recommended? Would there be any option by Carlisle Team to change the floorplan so access to WIR can be separate? Thanks again.

Raymond

A lot of their designs have the main bedroom next to ensuite as well but I'm guessing it shouldn't be an issue as long as there is good ventilation in bathroom (and there is exhaust above shower and steam should go straight to ceiling). But for peace of mind though best to ask them that question.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives