Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 3 of 40)

Listing monitored by Carlisle Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

WilliamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zero help after handover

Carlisle were very friendly during the sales process and construction phase.

Afterwards, the warranty team has been of no help with remedying a leaking pipe or providing a basic warranty document for the ducted heating system they installed.

In fact, they actively lied and said I did not maintain my sink and I was to blame for the leak!

The reviews here are positive because Carlisle rewards people who give them.

I would not recommend anyone build with Carlisle for this reason.

William

Again blaming the customer classic Carlisle style

Also our home is under 3 years old

Construction Feedback

Building a house is not easy task, as you have to deal with lot of different people and trades. The onsite supervisor got my house rating 9/10. Communication between onsite supervisor and Myself have never been an issue and got things fixed in time as promised as well.

Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with Carlisle home

First time home building, Very professional team. happy with Carlisle homes, Opportunities to visit spectra before colour selection. CLE always responded soon for emails.specially our site supervisor was very helpful. All our concerns and queries been answered. We will build with Carlisle homes again in future. Thank you Carlisle homes.

A Shah
A ShahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great journey to build our home!

We have had a good experience building with Carlisle. The team at Carlisle are professional, helpful and committed.
We had a few challenges over the time but our Sales consultant, CLE and SS have worked with us throughout this to resolve the issues. The color consultant was amazing, she genuinely wanted to make the selection process perfect for us.
We are hoping the same experience continues through the balance of our build.
Thank you team for your help. We are glad to have built our house with Carlisle.

Get quotes

Could have been Perfect, but..

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Harsha S.
Harsha S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic experience from the beginning to the end.

John H.
John H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would build with Carlisle Again!

From the planning stage all the way through to the warranty period, we were kept well informed by all staff. As we progressed with the build, Covid was not kind to us and neither was the weather. Rain delays were annoying but our building supervisor kept us in the loop as to where the build was at and the stages that had been completed. Although we were unable to do on site inspections until the very end, when there was a problem it was quickly acknowledged and rectified with a minimum of fuss. Good communication is the key to every build and Carlisle Homes certainly did that very well. If we were to build again we would certainly have Carlisle Homes in the mix.

gurwinderendeavour hills

Build Twice - Quality and Customer service is great

Build twice with carlisle due to their designs and quality and we did have some issues but atleast they listen and try to fix it. Thats the main thing. I have no experience with other builders but in our friends circle, when i hear their stories about building i think Carlisle is much better option. Things are very fast and reliable. I can not complain as complaints were attended. There were people who mucked things up but there were poeple who fixed them too.

I will look forward to it :) Thanks

Joice
JoiceSouthwest, VIC

Highly recommended

We had a wonderful building journey with Carlisle Homes. The staff were excellent in assisting us throughout our build. We never had any issues with this build and the transition was very smooth. Surely, Carlisle Home's quality of materials is still one of the best in the business. Best builder! 5 star

Jay
JaySouthwest, VIC

Very satisfied Client

We had a very good experience with our build with Carlisle. Our CLE and Site Supervisor were very approachable. They provided us all the support I needed during building period. We are very satisfied with Carlisle's build quality. Highly recommended ! Surely, will build another 5 star quality home with Carlisle in the future.

Ashmita
AshmitaVictoria

Good experience, Would recommend Carlisle to anyone looking to build their dream home

Wonderful service

I have a wonderful experience building with Carlisle. I felt that I have been guided all the way from the beginning till the end of build. I have been very impressed with the service and staff, especially site supervisor ([Name Removed]) does excellent job. I have highly recommend Carlisle homes.

Abir
AbirGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with our build

Charlene M.
Charlene M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience, utmost care taken with our home

mark
mark

All is good Except the refrigerated ducted heating and cooling that has been installed and this is a major issue!

Very Professional

Very smooth process of building/construction. Slight hiccup due to Covid restriction and confusion at colour selection. I was penalised 275 dollars for change of mind in colour selection even before signing the contract. I was taken aback by this and got disappointed for this trivial change. I hope Carisle will will rectify this policy.

Arani A.
Arani A.

Our journey of building with Carlisle Homes

We recently had handover and are so overwhelmed and excited ! Overall the house looks beautiful. Our site supervisor [Name Removed] was excellent at answering calls or giving a call back if he was unable to answer. We talked with him almost every week regarding the build progress and he was happy to address our concerns and explain to us any issues picked by the private inspector. Our CLE [Name Removed] was wonderful, she always clarified any confusion we had and got the job done fast, whether it came to replying to our emails or giving an update with regards to the phase of the building process. We look forward to making the house a cozy home to live in and would recommend Carlisle Homes to friends and family.

DilaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dream Home came true !

Dilani

We have nestled in our beautiful new home and enjoying every minute of it thanks to your lovely team of people who put this together.. ♥️♥️

Hamed
HamedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Settlemet done!

Finally home came to the end. All went according to the plan. Despite snap lockdown and covid restrictions, home finished in less than 5 month. Our site supervisor was so professional in terms of communication and building knowledge and helped us a lot to understand the process during the build time.
Qualty is as you exoect from a reputable builder and can't complain about it.
Thank you Carlisle for everything.

DulaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overall it good

At the beginning, It was a bit daunting as we have to deal everything virtually. But the construction stage is good as we got a good site manager with common sense. He arrange everything promptly and inform us with a decent time frame so we can arrange accordingly. Overall we are happy because of our site manager is very good. Not that much happy with how the paperwork handled but overall it’s ok.

Dulani

Thanks Team. Appreciate that.

KrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Experience

I have built Montpelier 51 with Carlisle. My supervisor [Name Removed] from Carlisle from the day one he explained to us all the various stages of the building of the house and every week he rang me and updated the work completed and answered for all our questions.
After completion of the house still he is available for us to contact and resolved various minor matters.
I would recommend Carlisle for anyone who are planning to build their house.

Kris

My brother in law also signed the contract with Carlisle last month

Fantastic site supervisor and a great building experience

We had our handover couple of weeks ago. The build throughout wouldn't have been so comforting without the fantastic site supervisor whom we had. Right from day 1, he kept us informed in every step of the construction process. Any doubts or concerns were happily clarified and followed up in a timely manner. He ensured all the concerns raised were rectified as soon as possible. The brick work, paint work and tile work were neatly done. PCI and handover were run through by SS really well. Overall, very happy with our build journey. And many thanks to Carlisle homes and our site supervisor.

Highly recommend Carlisle homes if you like the plan and inclusions.

Ghandham
GhandhamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service throughout the Build Process.

Top reason to go with Carlisle as we admired the home design (redcliffe), and we wanted the build to be comepleted quick as the land was titled. They already have a process setup for each stage and I am sure that was built from customers reviews.I am really glad the support received from Client Liaison Executive & Site Supervisor, they always got back to me for all my queries. (even after the build was completed).

Anand
AnandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best build experience

My decision to choose Carlisle homes over other builders was right, the colour selection was clear and the Cat 1 had good quality materials. We had timely communications from the CLE. It was a pleasant experience to deal with the site supervisor as well. The project was completed as per the schedule. I would definitely recommend Carlisle over other builders.

Miriam Decker
Miriam DeckerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Site Supervisor

Josan
Josanasked

I am building a house with carlisle in Affinity range. Got the brivis ducted heating inclusive in my plan. Will the thermostat controller for heating be changed to network controller like "Nest". If so what should be the procedure pls. Thanks.

J.KE
J.KE

They did tell us there was an option to upgrade the controller with wifi kit ( for my memory around $700), which means you could use app to control the heating and cooling remotely.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Congratulations Josan. and thank you for choosing Carlisle to build your brand new home.

What a great question but a little tough for us to answer here. It all depends on what house you have chosen and promotion you have signed up for.

We would like to advise you further so if you could contact us at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au we can assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deepasked

I would like to get more details about the current "5% Builder Deposit" promotion. On Carlisle's website and initial quote it doesn't mention the complete promotion details. On the top of it when I asked the sales consultant multiple times I was advised of something completely different every single time.

1. Let's say if the quote total or final contract amount is 250K and I make $2k initial deposit. The 5% of 250k is $12500. Now $12500-$2000(initial deposit)=$10500.
$250K-$10500=$239500 Does it mean that I've to pay $239500 for the house?

2. The amount which is required at base stage, Is it the remaining 5% of 250K or 239500?

I'm waiting for your response.

Thanks!

Hi Dee,

Thank you for your question.

As per our Easy Living contracts, a variation will be raised at contract signing as a credit for the balance of the 5% deposit based off your base house price.

If you could please contact us directly at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au so we can look further into your particular job that would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deep

Can you answer it here, so others know too?????

Shahed K.asked

I am considering the Sheraton Deluxe design, one thing i noticed is all WIR are through Ensuite bathroom. Anyone here built this design? Did it cause any inconvenience? Would you recommend to add additional door to the WIR and additional exhaust? Is there any option to change floorplan to be able to access WIRs for the bedrooms directly/ seperate instead of going through the bathroom?

Raymond

I'm building the Vaucluse and I added sliding doors to the WIR's so it can be added if you want. You just have to pay extra

Shahed K.

Thank you Raymond. The vaucluse deluxe has separate entry for bathroom and WIR for the ensuits. However Sheraton deluxe has the WIR designed such that it can be only accessible through the bathroom. I am interested to know if that causes any inconvenience e.g. does clothes or belongings become mouldy due to the steam from bathroom after shower or any other problem from the usage of the bathroom and toilet. Has anyone faced problem who built this design and what is recommended? Would there be any option by Carlisle Team to change the floorplan so access to WIR can be separate? Thanks again.

Raymond

A lot of their designs have the main bedroom next to ensuite as well but I'm guessing it shouldn't be an issue as long as there is good ventilation in bathroom (and there is exhaust above shower and steam should go straight to ceiling). But for peace of mind though best to ask them that question.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives