Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 3 of 130)

• Build Stage
    4.6 (1,715)

Wang

WangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Colour selection

We had a wonderful experience in colour selection. [Name Removed] is so knowledgeable and kind. This is our time to build a new house, and her help and advice made our colour selection so easy. We will definitely recommend Carlisle Homes to our friends and colleagues who are looking to build a new house.

TS.VS

TS.VSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New build J1019399

Still very early stage building our first home, so far its been great experience throughout sales process, office in Clyde have been helpful with our selections. Any concerns, queries were answered and adjustments we made our client liaison has been excellent with us. Hopefully construction process will be smooth and stressful free throughout next stages.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Good customer service from Carlisle!

So far I have completed upto colour appointment stage which is quite amazing experience. At the beginning sales consultant [Name Removed] was very helpful and gave us correct guidance. I like to thank her and her team. As suggestions Carlisle must improve and update visualiser and spectra online tool, as well as during colour appoint customer should be able visualise the product that they choose. Better to come with tool to use the colour appt. thank you

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

Very Excited to start my Build!

My Spectra Appointment with [Name Removed] was lots of fun, I came in pretty organised myself but [Name Removed] just made it so much more easy with her fun and smiling attitude she gave me some great ideas and made some awesome suggestions. I am just hoping that the rest of my journey with Carlisle Homes is as fun as it has been so far with my sales consultant [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] in the colours Spectra Appointment.

Kelly

Kelly

We are so happy with our new build experience!

B S.

B S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service - great experience

Our design consultant ([Name Removed]), Electrical consultant ([Name Removed]) and CLE ([Name Removed]) were all excellent in providing us with the support and information we need to make our selections. They were very professional, courteous and patient throughout the day. We were never rushed was given plenty of time to make our selections.

Raj.P

Raj.PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely Recommended

We built our first home with Carlisle homes 10 years ago. No complaints till this date with structure and quality of works. We decided to go ahead again for our second home with Carlisle. Very professional and budget friendly. So far so good with all appointments, Spectra and HIA contracts. Carlisle was fast enough to prepare contracts to secure government grant.

Sam Prosser

Sam ProsserGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best experience so far!

We have been dealing with [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] and they have both been fantastic. It is very daunting building your first home but they have both been super supportive, honest and helpful. We cannot wait to move into the next phase of our build and are so excited to see all of visions come to life. It is so refreshing to deal with a company that understands and listens to all of your needs and is more than happy to accommodate any changes and upgrades that they can, within reason. If we could rate them more than 5 stars we definitely would.

Selvaraj P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not recommended for first time home buyers

Mariflor P

Mariflor PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customer!!!

I was very satisfied and happy with our colour appointment thanks to our Design Consultant, who did a great job presenting the electrical and colour selection very well which made the process very smooth and stressed free throughout the day. She was very helpful and patient especially when I get confused at times. Overall, satisfied customer here. Highly recommended!

Sameen D.

Sameen D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Construction work

I am so pleased to choose carlise home for my first home building journey. I am in a middle of the contraction and it’s soooo quick than we thought. Constructions start middle of March and it’s in a lock up stage already.
I want specifically thank you for the team [Name Removed] and supervisor [Name Removed] who is doing such a amazing team work. I am strongly recommend carlise home for everyone with out any doubt.
Thank you team again and hope to move soon to new home.

Ian

Ian

Pleasant Building Decision

We had a pleasant experience and all staff were responsive and friendly and always willing to help.
We had to make various changes and these were dealt with patiently.
Good suggestions were given as well which we included in the building plan. Appointments were always on time and efforts were made to provide some freebies as well which were nice.
Overall a pleasant experience.

OK

Colour appointment with [Name Removed]
We had good experience with our colour consultant with good communication and very helpful while selection, All the concerns I asked, colour consultant answered after discussing with fellow consultants and cleared our concerns , however we were slightly disappointed with time being spent on the discussion, I felt we could have utilised that time on colour selection , except that overall we had Good and friendly experience with colour consultant.

Glesh

GleshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Builder

We are in a pre-construction stage and Carlisle Homes is amazing, they will guide you in every detail of your build. Carlisle is the only builder we found "what you see is what you get" with no hidden cost. We love working with Carlisle's staff as they are very professional and accommodating.

Ty Chan

Ty ChanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is the best homes builder in Australia

My home was build progress very fast with minimum defects and the site supervisor was very good, he always call to inform me what stage my house in , what happening to the defects that is been fixed. and he never said for all the appointment i want to go see inside the house. Im so glade to have my house build with carlisle homes

James K.

James K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Water meter placed in Driveway!

Perfect

[Name Removed] was so good and she helped us very well. She has explained us everything.. the way she haș explained was outstanding. She haș helped us to select our colours as well . We have a clear picture Now How my house will Look likes. I am So happy with [Name Removed] customer service.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Very satisfied with our experience at the colour appointment :)

We had a really good experience at the Colour selection appointment with Carlisle. It was organised and our consultant was extremely helpful. Was very impressed by how supportive she was in helping us make our decisions. She helped us to stress less about our choices and made it a much easier process. When she was too sure about a certain question we consulted her on, she always double-checked with another staff member which we thought was really professional of her. Most of our doubts were cleared and she was very proactive in getting back to our queries post the colour selection.

Overall, we were very satisfied with our selections and how the appointment went.

himanshu a.

himanshu a.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful staff

The whole experience till now is really good, from the point of meeting with Sales Consultant and colour selection everything has gone really well. The staff at each meeting has been helpful and they actually provided some valuable insights.
The best part was their website which is so easy to navigate and provide a lot of details regarding the plans and base prices, not every builder has that transparency. I would definitely recommend Carlisle to others who are starting their build journey.

Cez P

Cez PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smooth and Pleasant Journey so far

I just received site start dates, things have been going smoothly so far. My pre-site admin has been very efficient working on my file and answering my queries. I believe she will continue to be my point of contact through out build phase which is great as I'm happy with her work ethics. Construction is the biggest and most important phase so fingers crossed I will have an excellent site supervisor to ensure positive experience right through the end of my build journey with Carlisle.

Rose

Roseasked

It has been 6 months since we moved into our house and we still have outstanding issues from the water leak we had in our kitchen. Since the beginning of the year, Carlisle Homes had forgotten about their responsibility to check progress on these issues. We were out of kitchen for over 3 weeks from Nov-Dec 2020 and they didn’t reimbursed the whole meal allowance that was promised. Now the Construction Manager and his Manager is denying the conversation we had about it. Also not getting any updates on what they will do next and when they are planning to fix all other outstanding issues. Can someone please direct me on how to deal with these liars? Is there anyone here with the same experience as we did? Thanks

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your question.

As you are aware our construction team have been working closely with you to get all items addressed at your home. The outstanding items have been organised for this week which you have been made aware of.

In regards to your Kitchen and food allowance items, an amount per day was provided to you by our construction management team which has been reimbursed to your nominated account.

If you have any further concerns please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Shahed K.

Shahed K.asked

Hi Carlisle Team
Is it possible to to Rear Flip the Rothwell 29 ?

Hi Shahed K,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your question.

Unfortunately we are not able to flip the rear only of the Rothwell 29 as the rooms wouldn't be align.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Sam

Samasked

Hi,
What happens when you pay the $2000 deposit and then Carlisle decide they cannot build upon that block of land? If they’re pulling out of the contract surely it’s illegal to keep the $2000.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives