Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 3 of 14)

• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Vanitha

VanithaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect house meets all our requirements & budget.

Sales consultant was amazing. He helped us to pick the right land and fixed our house price. But the colour selection was not as good as I was expecting. Even though I know things changed because of Covid, the online colour selection was frustrating. I had to finish it in 1 go only. There was nearly no communication. Finally we managed to change the colours and got the contract signed. We hope that the construction supervisor we get will see to it that our house will be completed to the best. Our kids are really excited :)

Rea L.

Rea L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Customer Service

We are in the initial stage of our building process and so far everything is smooth and hassle free. We are building the easy living range and I’m glad that the process is very straightforward. No fuss
We choose Carlisle because we rely on the name itself. Reliable and trusted builder.

Venkat

Venkat

Sanctuary 48

Very well explained from the consultant regarding the product we are looking for. Provided the detailed information along with the implications for deviations and changes, very patient during the appointment and provided convincing responses to the questions along with visuals using the computer. The consultant have the knowledge of details of product.

Good

[names removed] did a good job middle of the pandemic
Initially I didn’t have any experience with this builder and I was not confident the way they handle the job in the first few weeks ( specially since we had a lot of restrictions due to stage 4 lock down ) however your staff ( sales and colour) made me believe in your company day by day of the process ( me and my Mrs love the online 3D viewing options of house models ) and because of that I was super comfortable and pretty stress free of the process and I would definitely recommend your company to anyone who is looking forward to build.

Cez P.

Cez P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So Far So Good

We had a very positive start with sales consultant, [name removed]. He was super efficient. Very pleased with his overall service. We just signed contracts today, noticed a few issues within the plans and was assured they would get rectified post contract signing. Hoping the rest of our journey goes smoothly! Hopefully by end of build we will still be able to keep our high rating for them.

Nathan K.

Nathan K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very well organised

- Good presentation for the clients & well explained Colour selection process
- As client I was able to picture in my mind how the house will like after the colour selection presentation by Carlisle
- Various options for items such as Brick, Rendered surface, kitchen/bathroom/ toilet fittings, flooring etc with price was given to make decisions on our selection based on cost, quality & appearance

NavaidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Service !

We started our Home Building journey with Carlisle Homes after going through our initial research with other builders. The day we got in touch with the sales team, we can say it was different from rest of the players in the market. Even though with high influx of work we got all our responses back on time and the final contract was ready before schedule time that too without any surprises. I am confident that the final product will be above the market standard and workmanship & quality will meet the reputation of Carlisle homes.

Good Managment

Good experience

My husband and I are planning a knock down rebuild with Carlisle Homes. We have just completed our colour selection and have had a great experience so far. We were quite apprehensive going into our colour selection appointment but our consultant reassured us of our choices and was very helpful with the areas we were uncertain.

Charlene Samuriwo

Charlene SamuriwoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

We have not build yet but our experience at the colour appointment was lovely. The colour consultants were really helpful were we got stuck. It was a long day and i was pregnant but i felt accommodated and was given breaks when i needed them. I would recommend this company

Jan

JanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Spectra Selection during COVID

Color Selection at Spectra Selection Centre during COVID restrictions is more challenging. The color consultant was nice and helpful in our decision making. However, we felt rushed as there's a lot to cover in one day and couldn't have browsing appointment prior. Limited product range on cooling, showers/tapware, kitchen appliances.

N.A

N.AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Admin process

Building first time with Carlise. Experience so far has been fine. Was a little slow due to covid but things are now picking up things are finally moving along. We are excited slab is down and ready for the building journey. We look forward to our dream home being built.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes
Con

ConGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our third home with Carlisle

This is our third home with Carlisle, we found their processes from sales to handover to be excellent and seamless. Their spectra center has an amazing range of options and staff there are always helpful and provide quality assistance and advise. I have found that in this project that communication among the team could be a little better however I had an excellent tender appointment and looking forward to construction of my new home, and would highly recommend Carlisle homes

Crystal

Crystal Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Colour appointment

Colour appointment was fast paced and we had a great colour consultant who guided us through the day. I recommend going into the appointment with a plan as you don’t have time to look around. You can make changes to colours after the appointment, but not structural. Great day and

I have had great service with carlisle. I have enjoyed the process. The team was really friendly and great to work with. They responded quickly. They had great inclusions and great floor plans to choose from. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with company. They provided us with their expertise and knowledge especially at the colour selection appointment which was really easy to do.

Organised and efficient

Our consultant was organised for our colour selection appointment, had researched our contract and inclusions and was knowledgeable on product categories and prices.
We found Spectra to be well laid out with enough options to find something suitable but not too many where it became overwhelming.
We have built several times before so we knew the colour selection process. Our consultant was able to stand back and let us make our own decisions but confident enough to show us further options if we were struggling.

I had already done our electrical plan at home and our consultant had pre loaded her electrical plan before our arrival. Her plan was almost spot on and proved she knew what she was doing!

We finished our appointment by 2:00pm.

Color selection appointment

We had our color selection appointment last week, It was really appreciated Carlisle have cooperated with us in organising our appointment as per our needs, and [name removed] and [name removed] both were very lovely , professional and helpful , giving us advises as they are more experienced. But I will love to add advise as color selection is a huge thing , so should organise in 2 days so we can have more time and make wise decisions.

Montpellier Grand 54

Montpellier Grand 54Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Colour Selection and Tender Appointment Good experience so far !!!

What drew me to Carlisle is the practical floorplan and great inclusions. Colour selection with Carlisle Homes went very well thanks to the help of our consultant [Name Removed]. I believe it's important to know as a customer what you want in your home and do your homework before attending this appointment so the consultant can help you better. We were not pressured to upgrade and was guided very well during the colour appointment. It was exciting and at the same time an enjoyable experience. So far we are happy with Carlisle Homes in terms of our selections and hope this prevails during the construction of our home.

Ena

EnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service/ colour & electrical session

I had my colour selection and electrical appointment via virtual meeting. I had an unfortunate bad connection throughout the meeting and wasn't happy about it but my interior consultant was very helpful and made sure all of my inquiries were answered. After the meeting, I felt so much better and content despite with the technical difficulties. Overall I am happy with the fantastic service provided.

Great experience!

Our design consultant was really amazing! She was helpful, professional and knows her craft really well. She showed every option in line with the theme of your house. We’re first home buyers and having to work with her makes the whole color selection process more enjoyable. Thank you so much!

Overall good experiance

Overall good experiance but few inclusions are over priced. Sales consultant was very good and had a amazing experiance. The most disappointing thing was ending of 20k discount without any intimation to customers.
They should work more on their communication part with customers. LookING forward for smooth and satisfied building process.

Rose

Roseasked

It has been 6 months since we moved into our house and we still have outstanding issues from the water leak we had in our kitchen. Since the beginning of the year, Carlisle Homes had forgotten about their responsibility to check progress on these issues. We were out of kitchen for over 3 weeks from Nov-Dec 2020 and they didn’t reimbursed the whole meal allowance that was promised. Now the Construction Manager and his Manager is denying the conversation we had about it. Also not getting any updates on what they will do next and when they are planning to fix all other outstanding issues. Can someone please direct me on how to deal with these liars? Is there anyone here with the same experience as we did? Thanks

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your question.

As you are aware our construction team have been working closely with you to get all items addressed at your home. The outstanding items have been organised for this week which you have been made aware of.

In regards to your Kitchen and food allowance items, an amount per day was provided to you by our construction management team which has been reimbursed to your nominated account.

If you have any further concerns please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Shahed K.

Shahed K.asked

Hi Carlisle Team
Is it possible to to Rear Flip the Rothwell 29 ?

Hi Shahed K,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your question.

Unfortunately we are not able to flip the rear only of the Rothwell 29 as the rooms wouldn't be align.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Sam

Samasked

Hi,
What happens when you pay the $2000 deposit and then Carlisle decide they cannot build upon that block of land? If they’re pulling out of the contract surely it’s illegal to keep the $2000.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives