Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 3 of 11)

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Great Customer Service

Our experience with Carlisle homes design consultant and electrical consultant has been great. Carlisle homes service consultants are very professional and knowledgeable, helped us through our colour selection and electrical, making our home building journey smooth and exciting. Highly recommended. We are really happy with the overall experience since day one

Very satisfied & highly recommend

This is our first time building with Carlisle and we highly recommend others to build with Carlisle Homes. They have great floorplans and all the products that they use are of great quality. They also have a wide range to suit different preferences. The initial stages like the colour selection were very intriguing but all our questions were answered promptly and accurately by the professional staff. So far, nothing has been delayed and they have been on time for every part of the process, staying true to their word.

Nurul

NurulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service!!

Very impressive service from Carlisle Home Team. Special Thanks to sale consultant [Name Removed], site supervisor [Name Removed] ,CLE [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] for their excellent service. So far I have good customer service experience.Whole build process was very smooth. Final cost of the construction was very competitive compare.

Tarun

TarunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrendous Experience and terrible customer service for Affinity range house

Highview 30

Highview 30

Keep up the good work!!

Carlisle builders doing my new home. It’s now half done. Very quick and reliable builders. Well done Carlisle home. Highly recommended. I hope to recommend Carlisle home for my friends for their future buildings.

They are doing their job as soon as they can. No delays. And the supervisor Jack is doing a great job. Thanks everyone in Carlisle family!!

Great experience so far

We've completed fixing stage and had a great experience so far. Found exceptional service at Sales with [name removed] colour selection with [name removed] and our building supervisor [name removed] - knowledge, transparency and communication has been great. Our house build has gone up quickly. Our building supervisor provides us with weekly updates of our build and professionally addresses anything raised by our building inspector. We had slight price differences at tender stage which was disappointing and for appliances that we didn't want- it felt like we were not credited back the full amount. Overall we're very happy that we chose Carlisle Homes.

VANESSA

VANESSAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Carlisle Build - Colorado Grand

I am mid way in the build and I am absolutely happy that I decided to sign up with Carlisle. They have been nothing short of professional. The customer service is second to none. I have particularly enjoyed working with my site manager and client liaison officer. The build has run without any hiccups.

Chuang and Yan

Chuang and YanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

perfect

We had our colour selection appointment with our Design Consultant [name removed] last week. We were little worried about our communication in English which is not our first language and might not fully understand of the colour scheme. [name removed] helped us a lot with patient and also gave us the best opinion in personally about the colours and materials together and also had very good and professional knowledge of all the product even electrical parts. We were very happy to have this experience with Carlisle Homes and [name removed]. Thanks to them and waiting for our new house.

MUNTAZIR S.

MUNTAZIR S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Experience.

CC Alberto

CC AlbertoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Colour Selection Done & Dusted

It took us almost the whole day to complete the colour selection. Thank you for the genuine assistance of our colour selection team who untiringly assisted us through the process. Their advices and inputs helped us a lot in deciding with our choices and we were happy with the outcome. Now it's just a waiting game when the house comes all together and visualise all the colours and textures that we came up with.

Punit

J1014340 Rutherford33 - Positive experience with a reliable builder

Mallik

MallikGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Proud to build with Carlisle

We are in the building process and so far Carlisle showed great workmanship and quality which shows why they are no.1 builder in Australia.
Carlisle team has suggested me good colour combinations along with their top quality products.
If you compare apples to apples Carlisle is not costly than any other tier 2 builders.

I highly recommend Carlisle to my friends and colleagues.
Thanks Carlisle.

riteshpat3l

riteshpat3lVictoria

Contract signing & early construction

Arun

ArunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Building Experience

This is our second home with Carlisle Homes and very happy with the decision go for second home with them. Seamless process from sales office to Tender appointment , color browse , signing the contract and the build process. Very skilled and helpful people to help with color Browse at spectra . Our CLE and supervisor are really good , they provide weekly updates and listen to our issues/complaints and work on the issues to keep us happy.

Very pleasant experience with them till now and looking forward to the handover .

Do not want to mix up the review for Building process/a good quality home with Maintenance after handover. All the builders are same when it comes to maintenance , hope will write another story on that.

A great building experience

My building process has been great so far!! My CLE [name removed] has been very good at communicating step by step of every stage and answering any questions i had in regards to finances and paperwork. My Building supervisor [name removed] on the same way has been very good at keeping myself updated on weekly bases and patiently taking time to walk through the constriction and explain the many questions a first home builder would have. He did a great job of reassuring me when i was concerned. The process is on time at scheduled, little hiccup that was resolved in a professional and kind manner. very happy customer.

Khan

KhanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Great Build Experience

Great Experience!

Our build was very well managed, status update weekly and very clear communication.
Upon close inspection, the results have been amazing and very professional. Workmanship was second to none.
We are currently in the last stretch of our build and so far there hasn't been any issues to report of.
For the final cost, it was all documented accurately and there wasn't any hidden or surprise charges so to speak of.

RajGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

From Slab to settlement 5 month and that including Christmas break.

Today I went for my PCI and we are looking to get our new home in Mount waverly in two weeks time. That is amazing work done by Carlisle home specially by their Site Supervisor [name removed] who was brilliant through out the process. Kept me informed and they are ready to deliver the home in 5 months that too including the christmas break. Thank you to the whole team of Carlisle home.

Raj

if you do want to mail it please send it to 16 burn nar look drive , Burwood, Victoria 3125

Dinesh D.

Dinesh D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

perfect customer service

we are currently at middle of the construction . they doing a great job and also keep updating us as well great company to work with. this is our first home that we building so from the beginning we had lot of questions but carlisle homes solved it thank you very much

Shahed K.

Shahed K.asked

Hi Carlisle Team
Is it possible to to Rear Flip the Rothwell 29 ?

Sam

Samasked

Hi,
What happens when you pay the $2000 deposit and then Carlisle decide they cannot build upon that block of land? If they’re pulling out of the contract surely it’s illegal to keep the $2000.

Sharmad K.asked

Q.1 Does the 2,000 $ deposit is included as part of my final build quote. For example, if my build quote is 450k then does that mean I have to bear the remaining 448K. ( 450-2 ). ?
Q.2 Do I get an Invoice of 2,000 $ deposit paid at booking? Can I include the same in my loan amount?
Q.3 As per any legal contact/policy we get a cooling-off period for any contract/purchase of service/product similarly if we had to back out within a cooling-off period do we get our 2,000$ refund?
Q.4 What if I don't want specific appliances provided by the developer and I want to add my own choice? does the developer allow to add back the credits for any other upgrade and does the developer charge any fitting/installation charges for the replacement?

Bala Pasupuleti
Bala Pasupuleti

Q1. That's right. You'd be paying just the balance.
Q2. You'll get an invoice for the same. It's a proper invoice.
Q3. I don't think you'll get a refund, as per my knowledge, it's part of sale. But you can definitely ask your sales consultant before paying this 2000k. They're very transparent and easy to talk to....
Q4. I'm not sure about this, as I'm going with the builders choice. You could ask the sales team....Like I said, you can ask them anything related to the house build and only if you are happy with you can pay them the deposit. I have dealt with many builders, and Carlisle homes, sales team are very patient and transparent....Good luck with choosing the builder....

Hi Sharmad K,

Thank you for your question.

Your initial $2000 deposit does get deducted from your overall contract price. When you sign your HIA building contract you are required to then pay the remainder of the 5% deposit, this is the invoice that your initial $2000 deposit would come off. You will also receive a receipt of confirmation that this deposit has been paid.

The HIA contract does have a three day cooling off period, and the contract is always subject to finance. In the event that you decide to cool off or are not able to obtain finance then you would not be eligible for a refund of your initial $2000 deposit. The reason for this is that the build must always receive payment of the works that have been carried out on the file.

Carlisle Homes has a large variety of appliances to choose from, so you don't have to go with the appliances that come standard to our home designs or part of any promotion. We do not let our clients source their own appliances and have them fitted after handover. However we build for many clients who have requested particular appliances which we have been able to provide.

If you have any further questions or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Sharmad K.

Awesome guys thanks for the prompt response to my queries.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives