Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 4 of 245)

• Build Stage
    4.6 (2,004)

Jaswant S.

Jaswant S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Carlisle home number one builder. Easy to deal with them. I was stressed but they make it so easy. Great customer service I changed few things I was thinking they not be happy but they made it very easy. I suggest everyone. Great price beautiful design. I can’t wait to move in my new home. Thanks guys

Spectra Selection Centre

This is our 2nd build with Carlisle so we were quite prepared prior to our colour selections and new the direction we were heading in. Our consultant was very nice and assisted us with pricing, options that weren’t on display etc, where she could. We look forward to the next stage in the process.

Maria K

Maria KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great pre-designed plans!

I shopped around and found Carlisle Homes to offer the best quality and value for money. I chose a home from the EasyLiving range and found it to be of high quality. [names removed] went above their role to help me throughout the process. Can't wait to move into my new home :)

Adi

AdiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome experience with Carlisle homes

I had built a double-storey and even during COVID it was completed well ahead of time. Weekly updates were provided by the building supervisor and a very responsive and helpful Client Liaison Executive. Really impressed with the build too and I just got the handover. The experience has been amazing.

so5jn

so5jnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Experience!!

Ryan

RyanVictoria

Wonderful experience!

We just experienced possibly the very best customer service of all time. We are very impressed how the team systematically explained to us the colour selection process. They patiently guided, advised, presented us different options and most importantly, ensured that we are happy with our decisions. Excited with this journey!

Vitou

VitouGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience so far

I have done my colour selection and it was a great experience. I was kindly assisted throughout the selection process which was quick and easy for me to make my decision. I am very happy and excited with my selection. Thanks to the excellent assistance from Carlisles Homes team at this stage. I hope the rest of the process will also go well. Can’t wait to see my new home in reality.

Great Team, Great Option!

Our experience with Carlisle Home team in the north was amazingly great! Their team were great, transparent, gentle and above all demonstrated a high level of professionalism in their dealings with us. They gave us a wide variety of options to select from. They were quick in responding to questions and they gave us time to think about the available options.

We visited two of their display homes and we're not disappointed while making our choice. The final contract cost was highly competitive compared to other builders. We're confident that our house will stand out when completed with so much more to appreciate as what we've anticipated.

Nizam

NizamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good experience on moving forward

Although it's little early to assess fully, so far the journey seems to be a very good experience with some professional advise and suggestions from various professionals of Carlisle Homes. The sales guy who guided us through the process is very professional and understood our needs well. We hope that Carlisle would provide us with a beautiful end product which we can call "Our Home"

Ivan

IvanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service from the sales and Client Liaison Executive team

Sunil Mehla

Sunil MehlaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience

We had an amazing experience at the Carlisle colour selection. Being first home owners everything was new and confusing for us. But with the help of our designated personnel, we easily steered ahead of the confusion with a lot of comfort and excitement. Looking forwards to build a beautiful home with Carlisle.

Good experience

Sarah was well manged and professionally explained every items during Colour selection. This was my first colour selection, Carlisle staff explained easy way to manage and select additional inclusion. We took around 4 hours to get managed. That would be great in future it would have to split two session. Overall staff was very helpful. Thanks everyone

Great experience

During our journey with Carlisle we met some wonderfull people starting from choosing the package that suit our budget to the colour selection with a professional staff who gave us an advice for every single thing that we might miss . Finally with the building process which was quiet smooth despite the pandamic time that we all had and everythi g done on time . So happy with the experience with Carlisle.

Don

DonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service, Friendly and Knowledgable team!!

The Carlisle Easy Living team in Truganina is very accommodating and knowledgeable. They helped us to understand everything we need to know in building our first home.. The sales consultant and sales support has been so patient on every changes that we wanted.. Also, our client liason is very efficient, easy to deal with and always kept us informed..
Now we are waiting for the building to start and we hope we will continue to get this great experienced till the end of the project.

Jake

Jake Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy first time experience

The team at Carlisle are super friendly and approachable. We are first time home owners and they make the experience stress free. 2020 has been a hectic year and builders have been experiencing a huge influx of new customers because of the home builder grant, but the team at Carlisle have managed it well. They haven’t rushed a thing even with this influx of customers. They have put in all the effort to make sure our first home owner experience has been a good one. Would recommend Carlisle!

Ty Chan

Ty ChanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Carlisle is The best house builder company i deal with

Carlisle manage my house contract so well from the start. firtly thank a lot [Name Removed] that introduce that special house and land pack for me, without [Name Removed] i wont be able to get that house. And also thanks [Name Removed] n [Name Removed] for the amazing job they had done with my house color appointment and the contract.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Professional, understanding and easy to interact with.

Dealing with Carlisle homes has been really wonderful. I was surprised at the personalised service you do receive despite them being a reasonably large builder. All the appointments have been highly professional and interactive. Being a first time home, they helped with easing us into colour and electrical appointments and the overall process.

Anitha

AnithaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

We are still at the starting phase finalizing the Contract. The sales consultants and the CLE were good and able to answer our questions on time and we were taken care well. Our Colour selection appointments was full long day however it went smooth and the consultants were amazing considering the COVID situations. However we felt its bit of rush and would be nice if we split into two days in total.

Overall it was amazing and the consultants were able to really helpful throughout.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very friendly and knowledgeable service

Our spectra colour appointment was very organized and [name removed] was lovely. She helped us immensely and we were content with our decision making on the day. The showroom is well set up with plenty of options to choose from. We were pleased [name removed] was allocated to help us decided on our selections for our build.

Tri Q Nguyen

Tri Q NguyenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing experience with Carlisle Homes so far!!

I am building the Arlington 25 MK2. Any questions I have and had, has been answered in such a timely manner. From sales to now contract signing, everyone involved has been transparent with costs and everything else. I had a budget and all people involved has ensured that I am able to stick with my budget.

Johnson

Johnsonasked

Hi,

I would just like to ask if you build on a sloping block?
Ours has a fall of 2.0m.

Hassan
Hassan

It was flat.

Dean
Dean

Hi my land is flat, my friend built on a 300mm slope, the only thing I can Suggest is wait at least a month after the slab is poured before building, for it to settle.

Matt M.
Matt M.

For us had 800 mm slope.

Babi R.

Babi R.asked

How much need deposit for house and package?

rani
rani

We built in the Easy Living range and paid 2k deposit for the build. The land deposit will depend on your developer.

Hi Babi R,

Thank you for your question and for getting in contact with us.

All clients are required to pay a $2000 non refundable deposit when depositing to build with Carlisle Homes.
Once you have gone through the pre-site phase and move to the contract stage you will then be required to pay the remainder of your 5% deposit.

If you have any further questions please feel free to visit one of our many display homes where one of our helpful sales consultants will be able to assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Palak Patel

Palak Patelasked

Hi
we bought our house which was 8 months old built by Carlisle homes. After 1 year, cracks start to emerge. Carlisle homes fixed few cracks initially. After few months, new cracks start to merge and today its nearly after 1.5 years those cracks are getting bigger and worse. They give 7 year structural warranty so the inspector took 1 year to take level samples on every corner of the house and asked me to do concrete around the house ( which is ended up doing it ) and gave me list of things to be done outside the house to stop the movement. It looks like the inspector does not want to do fix the cracks and is making issues on the landscaping and other things and refuse to fix the cracks until the issues are not fixed by me. I have already spend $11,000 fixing the issues that they ask me. But still not he refuse to do the job.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives