Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 4 of 224)

Listing monitored by Carlisle Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
    4.5 (2,339)

High Level of Customer Service and Prompt Communication

So far we have been very happy with the service Carlisle has provided, especially from our sales and color consultants who were both well prepared and knowledgeable they helped guide us when we were unsure of something but did not try and upsell us at all. We have not started build onsite yet, however, if we receive this same level of service throughout the build process we will be very happy.
One small improvement that could be made is the documentation provided after a colour appointment, if a new quote was provided rather than a form showing variations of the existing quote this would help the client have a better understanding of inclusions, costs etc. rather than having to reference multiple documents, this is minor however.

Shobe
ShobeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy living really does live up to its name!

As a first home buyer, I highly recommend Carlisle's easy living range! The sales consultant and colour consultant were very supportive, had great recommendations and followed up on every request I had. My site supervisor was absolutely fantastic! He was easy to communicate with, took pride in his work and made this experience overall smooth and stress free. After construction, he ensured the little things were fixed soon after I had contacted him. The warranty inspector was also fantastic and addressed the smallest of concerns I had. Overall great experience - the quality was great and price was very affordable.

Dav
DavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Contract process review

I have completed my contract process this week. My CLE was providing feedback and trying her best to accomodate most of my request. Until know everything went as planned. I wish and hope this trend will continue. Thanks to my CLE and her team..I am entering next phase of my build..

Marta W.
Marta W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Colour selection

We had our Colour Selection with [Name Removed] from Carlisle. She is a pleasure to deal with, very knowledgeable and helpful. She had an excellent feel for our style and gave us a lot of confidence in our choices and enhanced them by clever, matching additions or amendments. Highly recommended.

Ravi
RaviGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Build process with Carlisle has been great and exciting

I’m a first home buyer and Carlisle’s home building process was so simple and amazing.
Sales consultant [Name Removed] has helped me along the way to make decisions and offered me many suggestions an also finished selecting my options for the build with the help of [Name Removed].
The selection process was well organised and easy for us with no prior knowledge on building a house.

Overall very happy so far choosing Carlisle to build our new home.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Nat
NatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service Perfection

In terms of how the appointment went, the consultant was super helpful and we feel so lucky to have been matched with them. if it were possible to recommend them by name i would. Excited for the next steps of this project.

Rating 4 stars due to the meals. No breakfast and a light lunch only for a full day of decision making.

Niru
NiruGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Services

We are currently in the pre construction phase with Carlisle home and we are luck enough to have [Name Removed] as Client Liaison Executive as our guide throughout this FAST process such as building permit and approved plans. She is very kind and helpful in answering our question and an absolute pleasure to deal with from the get go. Would highly recommend Carlisle home and [Name Removed] for your future build plans.

Shalabh
ShalabhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The team (sales consultants) are amazing.

The team (sales consultants) are amazing. They are knowledgeable and attentive. There has been fantastic communication and the process so far has been quick and simple. Their approach, organisational skills and product knowledge is second to none. I would recommend Carlisle to my family and friends as well as those seeking a smooth experience when building a new home.

Sumit Malhotra
Sumit MalhotraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Experience for our EasyLiving Home design

We had the Color Appointments where five standard options were provided to select one, we were better equipped to decide rather than getting confused with too many different options to select from, hence really like this part.

Secondly [Name Removed] did help and answer our queries and shared her experience during that journey in a personal and professional manner.

Amazing staff

-Our build has so far been extremely well managed and an enjoyable process.
- we haven’t built our home yet but are aways assured that the build quality will be awesome
-we have had no issues yet, [Names Removed] have been amazing though out this process
-how final cost so far has been exactly what we have been expecting

Henry
HenryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Was fantastic and very organised!!

The colour selection process was well organised and a enjoyable experience. I have built before with Porter Davis and I would like to say the experience with Carlisle Homes was much better than Porter Davis. [Name Removed] was well organised and explained everything in detail along the way. Nothing was too difficult for [Name Removed]. Overall a wonderful experience and I look forward to my new home.

Simone
SimoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic experience - first home buyer

My build has been very well managed I have had constant communication through every step of the way. The build has has very quickly and I am extremely satisfied with the progress of the house. The communications are always professional and honest about the process. Building my first home with Carlisle has been very easy and smooth sailing so far very pleased.

Sharon Song
Sharon SongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2nd house to be built with Carlisle

This is my investment property to be built with Carlisle. And it is the second time I chose carlisle.
I like Carlisle's house design, especially for single storey house. The previous experience with Carlisle was quite smooth and nice, so this contribute most to my decision this time.

My case manager has been changed once during the pre-construction phase. And the communication with previous case manager was not promptly responded. This is something makes me a little bit disappointed. Nevertheless, everything goes well by far.

pradeep
pradeepGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very good experience so far!!!!

our build experience so far is very smooth and fabulous. we liked plans and deposited immediately and our sales consultant was patient and explained everything. we had our colour selections recently and colour consultant [Name Removed] was very experienced and helped finish our selections smoothly and professionally. she guided us in every way and suggested lot of things and expect our house build experience to be same.

Journey good so far

We are looking to build the Illawarra Grand with Carlisle Homes and have completed contract signing and is in the process of finalizing PCV. From our Sales Consultant [Name Removed] who has arranged for our initial drawings and quote and incorporated most of our requirements into the plan, Design Consultant [Name Removed] who has been patient with us through our color and electrical appointment, to our CLE [Name Removed] who have communicated well with us especially clarifying our questions and concerns in a timely manner; we have been quite pleased with the way Carlisle has been dealing professionally with everything. We hope and believe the build process will be smooth and will be happy with the outcome.

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

It was a great experience and friendly environment

The colour selection process was very informative and an enjoyable experience. The team at easy living Carlisle at Elliston provided us important advice with the selections and provided us with great customer service. The team answered all our questions and queries with all the relevant information needed for us to make the final decisions for our home.

Would recommend Carlisle homes to my friends.

Raji
RajiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Experience with Carlisle!

Carlisle has been very good in inclusions compared to other builders. We have just completed colour selection and they offered us with wide variety of options and assisted us with colour themes that we were able to choose our theme in half a day. Overall the process has been smooth. Looking forward to see our home.

rvnewbuild
rvnewbuildGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy process

The process is easy and uncomplicated. [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] at the Donnybrook Easyliving display homes were very helpful. Built my first home with Carlisle and I am building a second house as an investment with Carlisle because of the quality inclusions and the straightforward process. Looking forward to site start.

Bee
Bee

Professional staffs

It’s been pleasant dealing with Carlisle Home so far. Both [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] were professional in their communications with us. [Name Removed] been very helpful from the beginning to Contract Signing. She always tried her very best to accommodate us. Looking forward to our build with Carlisle Home! Will definitely recommend Carlisle Home to anyone looking to build.

Amazing Experience

Koroma
KoromaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good experience

Our building process with Carlisle homes from start to finish was a smooth process. We are satisfied with the building. Our SS made sure that every issue we raised during the build and at completion was acted on in a timely manner. We are very happy with the overall process and build quality.

kris
kris Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful and patient

My Build is managed great, My Carlisle office contact [Name Removed] and my supervisor [Name Removed] did an amazing job keeping me informed through out the construction process. Build quality is great as well except for minor cosmetic stuff which was fixed upon inspection.
The estimated cost same as the final cost except for a few items being swapped for different models due to scarcity during covid and they informed me about them in advance.
Although I wish they informed me about the items missing from my previous contract. As a first home buyer you are not used to going through each and every item in the 160 page contract to see if all the items you asked for are there.
Overall I am happy with my home and the customer service

Priyanka
PriyankaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very fast built a double storey house within 4months

We built a canterbury grand with hardwick facade ..the entire process went smoothly without any hassle and we finished construction within 4 months our SS and CLE were great.. cant wait to built a second house with them.. would recommend carlisle homes to everyone I know.. thank you carlisle homes.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

It has always been an enjoyable and exciting journey

Vitaliy S.
Vitaliy S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very positive experience!

We are not new to the building process, and know how stressful every stage of it can be. Our previous experience was not necessarily great... However, with Carlisle Homes, the colour selection process went flawlessly and as easy as it could ever be. Our consultant was both very friendly and professional, and although we did our homework and were well-prepared, she helped us a lot with great ideas and smaller details we were not even thinking of. Great experience!

Josan
Josanasked

I am building a house with carlisle in Affinity range. Got the brivis ducted heating inclusive in my plan. Will the thermostat controller for heating be changed to network controller like "Nest". If so what should be the procedure pls. Thanks.

J.KE
J.KE

They did tell us there was an option to upgrade the controller with wifi kit ( for my memory around $700), which means you could use app to control the heating and cooling remotely.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Congratulations Josan. and thank you for choosing Carlisle to build your brand new home.

What a great question but a little tough for us to answer here. It all depends on what house you have chosen and promotion you have signed up for.

We would like to advise you further so if you could contact us at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au we can assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deepasked

I would like to get more details about the current "5% Builder Deposit" promotion. On Carlisle's website and initial quote it doesn't mention the complete promotion details. On the top of it when I asked the sales consultant multiple times I was advised of something completely different every single time.

1. Let's say if the quote total or final contract amount is 250K and I make $2k initial deposit. The 5% of 250k is $12500. Now $12500-$2000(initial deposit)=$10500.
$250K-$10500=$239500 Does it mean that I've to pay $239500 for the house?

2. The amount which is required at base stage, Is it the remaining 5% of 250K or 239500?

I'm waiting for your response.

Thanks!

Hi Dee,

Thank you for your question.

As per our Easy Living contracts, a variation will be raised at contract signing as a credit for the balance of the 5% deposit based off your base house price.

If you could please contact us directly at customercare@carlislehomes.com.au so we can look further into your particular job that would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Deep

Can you answer it here, so others know too?????

Shahed K.asked

I am considering the Sheraton Deluxe design, one thing i noticed is all WIR are through Ensuite bathroom. Anyone here built this design? Did it cause any inconvenience? Would you recommend to add additional door to the WIR and additional exhaust? Is there any option to change floorplan to be able to access WIRs for the bedrooms directly/ seperate instead of going through the bathroom?

Raymond

I'm building the Vaucluse and I added sliding doors to the WIR's so it can be added if you want. You just have to pay extra

Shahed K.

Thank you Raymond. The vaucluse deluxe has separate entry for bathroom and WIR for the ensuits. However Sheraton deluxe has the WIR designed such that it can be only accessible through the bathroom. I am interested to know if that causes any inconvenience e.g. does clothes or belongings become mouldy due to the steam from bathroom after shower or any other problem from the usage of the bathroom and toilet. Has anyone faced problem who built this design and what is recommended? Would there be any option by Carlisle Team to change the floorplan so access to WIR can be separate? Thanks again.

Raymond

A lot of their designs have the main bedroom next to ensuite as well but I'm guessing it shouldn't be an issue as long as there is good ventilation in bathroom (and there is exhaust above shower and steam should go straight to ceiling). But for peace of mind though best to ask them that question.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives