Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 4 of 34)

• Build Stage
  • Flooring

HJY v.

HJY v.

13 Year Young builder with no insight of building

Well i don't know where to start i did not wont to write this review but i thought to myself why shouldn't i. My advice to people who are building chose A company wisely if i could give this company and its doggy stuff -10 i would have. Love to have a chat with there CEO who maybe as bad as their hired CLE and SS. Still waiting for my things to be fixed and my house is beyond their display upgrades and the amount of stuff has been made i am surprised SS is bunch of liars. Anyways i make sure i will take them to court . Carlisle homes cannot build homes they only know how to build doggy homes.
*Advice to people do not bulid with this doggy bulider

Pranav

PranavVictoria

Carlisle Homes redefined Perfection! Above & Beyond my expectations!

From A to Z, Carlisle took care of things for me very well. I had complete peace of mind having them building my first home & I knew I was right! I chose Highview30 design from Easy Living Range(Project J1015539) & enjoyed awesome promotions & flexibility in modifying construction as per requirement. The color selection process was smooth and the sales rep [names removed] were very helpful and cheerful. Received very high class build and after build support was great too. My CLE [name removed] & Supervisor [name removed] were awesome and very friendly & kept me in the loop at all times. I'd build with Carlisle again without a doubt!

Wonderful Experience

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

Its really happy to work with Carlisle team, it was very easy and great service they are very supporting and responsive to us while we are on colour selection thanks for ur great service friendly and helpful they had provided all information on time by emails very satisfied thanks for

Zidh

ZidhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well done Carlisle!!

Easy Living made life easier. Start from the 1st step of getting quote, friendly representative and easy selection of items. Good Experience. However the main person I can't forget to appreciate is [Name Removed]... the carlisle supervisor. Wow!!!. What an experience. He is so quick in organising things and got my house ready in 3 months during this pandemic. No exaggeration here and quality job and very friendly and honest person. Appreciate him and his effort. Carlisle - you got a gem and preserve him.

Holly Kate

Holly KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely wonderful!!!

• +13Thumbnail

Thornhill Built

Excellent sales Team at Donnybrook. Easy colour selection much better inclusions. Compared to another builder we have used in the past. Well supported throughout the building process. Good quality home, [name removed] our site supervisor was fantastic, maintained regular and effective updates throughout the build. Very thorough in his work, diligently worked through any minor defects, very reassuring, hardworking young man with a bright future ahead in the building industry. Does his work with all his heart. Very polite. We grateful.

Vinod H

Vinod HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing home building experience

Shilpa P.

Shilpa P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading Product Review Rating - 4.7 Star Review. Disappointed and Lesson Learned

Bijal P.

Bijal P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great builder

Our house build process was very well organised and all the communications was very smooth with the staff. From the colour selection to build start process was very good. It was pleasure going through all the colour selection. After the build start, we were directed very well and got timely construction update.

Maryam S.

Maryam S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience!

CricketRap

CricketRapGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Month after handover and still waiting for appliances

XIAO

XIAOGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love their service.

We have moved to our new house last weekend. Have enjoyed the journey with Carlisle since the very beginning. The staffs we dealt with, display house sales & customer liaser & site manager & interior designers are all very professional and friendly. Interior designer helped us through out color selection and the color scheme turned out very pretty.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Very happy with the build

We built with Carlisle homes in 2018. Everything from start to finish was very good. We had some issues after the built which were handled in timely manner. We built Granada with them. The house was build in 5-6 months. Everything stage was done almost on time. Site manager was also available to do the site inspections. Warranty team is very help full so far. They are very responsive to emails. So overall i would say we are very happy with Carlisle Homes. If i get a chance i will build again with them.

STEVE MCCAULEY

STEVE MCCAULEYGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our Dream Home

We just had settlement for our new home, The Cottesloe 36. Our site Manager was so helpful and approachable. His communication was flawless, responding to emails within a few hours every time and assisting us with questions, even after settlement. We have really enjoyed our building journey with Carlisle Homes and would highly recommend to anyone wanting to build a new house.

Chito

ChitoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stress free experience! Given a chance I'll do it again!!

The CARINYA16 was built as per contract time, my supervisor and client liaison executive was the dream team of construction. The construction process was very efficient without losing any attention to details. I receive a call every week regarding stage update, at the end the quality of the house is very similar to their display home and was delivered under budget.

Vikram

VikramVictoria

Perfect

We are very happy and pleased with Carlisle homes and their professionalism of work and customer service this was our second home we built with them from the initial process to the end of the building process everything was smooth and amazing. Would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks to Carlisle and their staff [Names Removed].

Matthew

MatthewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will definitely recommend Carlisle Easy Living.

From the start the process with Carlisle Easy Living was easy and streamlined. In the early stages all our questions were answered promptly, and colour selection was made a breeze with the help of the colour specialist.
The build started quickly, and once it did everything happened so fast. From site cut to handover was 16 weeks. Overall the finishes were amazing and we couldn't be happier. There were no unexpected costs along the way, and we received weekly updates from our site supervisor. Every team member along the way has been helpful and professional. We will definitely recommend Carlisle Easy Living to anyone wanting to build an amazing quality house on a tighter budget.

Abhijit R.

Abhijit R.

Build process - Site Supervisor Rocks !

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

I am extremely happy that I chose Carlisle Homes as my builder.

Initially I thought, because of this Covid situation, the whole building process will get delayed. Surprisingly Carlisle could handed over the house key to us before the agreed date. The staff at Carlisle Homes has very good customer service skills, especially CLE respond very quickly in professional and empathetic manner. There were minor issues at the time of PCI, but supervisor attended to them in timely manner.I would highly recommend Carlisle Homes without any hesitation they are one of the best in the market.

TAG

TAGasked

HI, May I know whether you would do knock down and rebuild in Surrey Hills, Victoria ?

Thanks.

Hi TAG,

Thank you for your question.

Carlisle Homes has just recently changed its Knock Down Re-build areas, and Surrey Hills is now a suburb that we will be building in.

If you would like any further information on our Knock Down Re-build process please visit one of our display homes, or alternatively please contact us on 8561 4777 where we can direct you enquiry.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Johnson

Johnsonasked

Hi,

I would just like to ask if you build on a sloping block?
Ours has a fall of 2.0m.

Hassan
Hassan

It was flat.

Dean
Dean

Hi my land is flat, my friend built on a 300mm slope, the only thing I can Suggest is wait at least a month after the slab is poured before building, for it to settle.

Matt M.
Matt M.

For us had 800 mm slope.

Babi R.

Babi R.asked

How much need deposit for house and package?

rani
rani

We built in the Easy Living range and paid 2k deposit for the build. The land deposit will depend on your developer.

Hi Babi R,

Thank you for your question and for getting in contact with us.

All clients are required to pay a $2000 non refundable deposit when depositing to build with Carlisle Homes.
Once you have gone through the pre-site phase and move to the contract stage you will then be required to pay the remainder of your 5% deposit.

If you have any further questions please feel free to visit one of our many display homes where one of our helpful sales consultants will be able to assist you further.

Kind Regards,