Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 4 of 152)

• Build Stage
    4.6 (2,012)

Sandhya Manoj

Sandhya ManojGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous Customer Service

As a customer every single member of the team from top to bottom talk to us and solve our problems.
Explained everything we need in details that made so comfortable for us to chose in SPECTRA appointment. A customer don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care. Excellent customer service mean everything for choosing right selection for our dream home. Thank you so much....

Selene W.

Selene W.

Great customer service making it an enjoyable process

It has been a very smooth, organised and enjoyable process to get to contract stage, led by my customer liaison executive. All my appointments were booked well in advance and I've received regular updates and communication of what to expect at each stage. Everyone I've dealt with from sales to contract stage has been friendly, helpful and professional, making the process enjoyable and less daunting.

Shelly

ShellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy experience

Overall very satisfied, responsible building supervisor always give feedback of how things going in a prompt and professional manner. Good quality of the house compare with my other house built with other building company. Only recommendation is the service provider for the commission of heat/cool need to be considered changed.

Jatin Bajaj

Jatin BajajGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superb service by Color consultant - [Name Removed]

[Name Removed] was very patient with us from the beginning. It was after closing time, by the time we finish, but she did not rush us. She was detailed, specific and honest. Talked us through the range of elements with all possibilities. We were provided an exceptional service. Happy to deal!

MCHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never recommend for first home buyer, unprofessional, non-transparent, misguide.

Amazing Customer Service!

I have very good experience with Carlisle Homes. Their Sales Consultant is amazing. She is enthusiastic and patient, always go beyond her role to answer my inquires. She is hard working and quick in responding my emails, sometimes she did this at late night or on her day off. She gave us honest suggestions with upgrade in our house and has done her best to meet our needs. Her assistant is great too when she helped us to choose the colour for our house. We are waiting for the building contract but these two staff in their customer service team have impressed me. I hope their construction team will maintain the same standard.

Kamrul H.

Kamrul H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with overall Quality and Services

Overall we had a good experience with CH. Build process was smooth and quick. My CLE, [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] provided an excellent service. Special thanks to my site supervisor [Name Removed] who has over deliver and made my build process and journey very smooth. [Name Removed] was very quick with his communication and would resolve every single issue you would have. Would highly recommend him as a supervisor.

The only issue I had throughout my build process was with sale team and their promises which was the let down and was frustrating.

Thank You !!!

Thank you for assisting us during the colour appointment. The consultant understands our requirements and guide us accordingly. The enviorment were friendly and comfortable. It helps us to made our selection process easier. We are happy with our selection.
We are looking foward to continue our journey with Carlise with this same standand.

Ravindra

RavindraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great seamless experience with Spectra

My wife and I attended couple of color browsing sessions earlier and color selection on 24th March. All the consultants were really helpful and informative, which made our selection smooth and effective. We were very happy with our choices and looking forward to complete our dream home. Thanks everyone and really appreciate all the support.

Savita

SavitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome experience!!!

The whole process starting from consultation till signing of the contract was very smooth and informative. The respective staff were very supportive and helpful. All our queries very responded very well by the staff. The colour selection appointment helped us selecting our best for the house. We are very happy to be associated with Carlisle group

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Building home experience made easy

Great customer service oriented and helping staff at Carlisle officer easy range homes.Just signed the contract and can’t believe how easy the overall experience was.Highly recommend Carlisle homes.I was guided and explained every single step.Fixed site costs give you piece of mind not like some other builders give you nasty surprises.

Sukitha Mahanama

Sukitha MahanamaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Home with Carlisle

It was amazing service by Carlisle throughout the home building.
We had an excellent experience and support from Carlisle building supervisor [Name Removed], who was very informative & supported throughout building process giving weekly updates over the phone. Also post build service was excellent with prompt response.
Overall Carlisle acted in a very professional manner throughout the home build journey.

Jared A.

Jared A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Goodluck getting warranty work post handover!

Mel

Be careful with flooring!

Mel

I have legal representation and am proceeding further as suggested by my insurer

It was perfect and understood everything

Reasonable and clear. During appointment every thing was good and clear and the team was very kind and helpful they helped us to get through everything on an easy way . They offered coffee and they also gave us morning tea and much which was really good and I would recommend it

Great experience with Spectra

Great experience with Spectra. Got plenty of time to choose and very nice gesture from Carlisle.
Colour consultant [Name Removed] was really helpful and made the process seamless .Electrical consultant ( Thanku) was outstanding -very professional and knowledgeable. My overall rating is excellent.
Great designs and colours .Thank you for your help and support.

Yagiz Adal

Yagiz AdalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My wife and I attended Carlisles offices yesterday for color selection and the like.We were greeted by a smiling and friendly face and that face belonged to [Name Removed].We felt welcome and immediately at ease.[Name Removed] made her recommendations and was not pushy at all,allowing us to make the final decision.Very Happy.

Ghada Meseha

Ghada Meseha Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless session

Our colour selection appointment ran just smooth , the Carlisle colour consultants were really helpful , they walked us through the showroom and explained everything in detail, they were very patient and open for any kind of questions, we really appreciate that, we had to pick a lot of stuff, we've gone through a lot of details, bits and pieces here And there, though it was easy because of our helpful consultant who made it easy for us to finish off most of our selections and
We're looking forward to complete our colour selection stage as well as all the consequent stages

Nuwan P.

Nuwan P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An excellent experience

We had an excellent experience and support from Carlisle building supervisor[Name Removed] and client liaison officer [Name Removed].
They were very helpful throughout the building process and we could build the house we wanted with Carlisle. Also the post handover support was very good and we received prompt responses for the queries we raised. Overall we had an excellent experience with our building process with Carlisle for our first house.

Sneha B.

Sneha B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality speaks for itself!

Been in our home 10 months now and couldnt be more happy with the quality of the home. From everyone to the beginning stage [Name Removed] in sales to [Name Removed] our supervisor to [Name Removed] our warranty officer everyone has been so great throughout our first home process. If we are ever building another we know who to go to!

Shahed K.

Shahed K.asked

Hi Carlisle Team
Is it possible to to Rear Flip the Rothwell 29 ?

Sam

Samasked

Hi,
What happens when you pay the $2000 deposit and then Carlisle decide they cannot build upon that block of land? If they’re pulling out of the contract surely it’s illegal to keep the $2000.

Sharmad K.asked

Q.1 Does the 2,000 $ deposit is included as part of my final build quote. For example, if my build quote is 450k then does that mean I have to bear the remaining 448K. ( 450-2 ). ?
Q.2 Do I get an Invoice of 2,000 $ deposit paid at booking? Can I include the same in my loan amount?
Q.3 As per any legal contact/policy we get a cooling-off period for any contract/purchase of service/product similarly if we had to back out within a cooling-off period do we get our 2,000$ refund?
Q.4 What if I don't want specific appliances provided by the developer and I want to add my own choice? does the developer allow to add back the credits for any other upgrade and does the developer charge any fitting/installation charges for the replacement?

Bala Pasupuleti
Bala Pasupuleti

Q1. That's right. You'd be paying just the balance.
Q2. You'll get an invoice for the same. It's a proper invoice.
Q3. I don't think you'll get a refund, as per my knowledge, it's part of sale. But you can definitely ask your sales consultant before paying this 2000k. They're very transparent and easy to talk to....
Q4. I'm not sure about this, as I'm going with the builders choice. You could ask the sales team....Like I said, you can ask them anything related to the house build and only if you are happy with you can pay them the deposit. I have dealt with many builders, and Carlisle homes, sales team are very patient and transparent....Good luck with choosing the builder....

Hi Sharmad K,

Thank you for your question.

Your initial $2000 deposit does get deducted from your overall contract price. When you sign your HIA building contract you are required to then pay the remainder of the 5% deposit, this is the invoice that your initial $2000 deposit would come off. You will also receive a receipt of confirmation that this deposit has been paid.

The HIA contract does have a three day cooling off period, and the contract is always subject to finance. In the event that you decide to cool off or are not able to obtain finance then you would not be eligible for a refund of your initial $2000 deposit. The reason for this is that the build must always receive payment of the works that have been carried out on the file.

Carlisle Homes has a large variety of appliances to choose from, so you don't have to go with the appliances that come standard to our home designs or part of any promotion. We do not let our clients source their own appliances and have them fitted after handover. However we build for many clients who have requested particular appliances which we have been able to provide.

If you have any further questions or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Sharmad K.

Awesome guys thanks for the prompt response to my queries.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives