Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 4 of 165)

• Build Stage
    4.6 (2,189)

B S.

B S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service - great experience

Our design consultant ([Name Removed]), Electrical consultant ([Name Removed]) and CLE ([Name Removed]) were all excellent in providing us with the support and information we need to make our selections. They were very professional, courteous and patient throughout the day. We were never rushed was given plenty of time to make our selections.

Very Good

Our build was well managed. The quality of our build was very good. The issues i have had post build have not yet been fixed.. mostly fixed but still waiting on 1 issue. The final cost was basically spot on.. over all our experience with Carlisle has been great. Our CL has been great & the girls in the office great also. I have been over all satisfied.

Raj.P

Raj.PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely Recommended

We built our first home with Carlisle homes 10 years ago. No complaints till this date with structure and quality of works. We decided to go ahead again for our second home with Carlisle. Very professional and budget friendly. So far so good with all appointments, Spectra and HIA contracts. Carlisle was fast enough to prepare contracts to secure government grant.

Sam Prosser

Sam ProsserGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best experience so far!

We have been dealing with [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] and they have both been fantastic. It is very daunting building your first home but they have both been super supportive, honest and helpful. We cannot wait to move into the next phase of our build and are so excited to see all of visions come to life. It is so refreshing to deal with a company that understands and listens to all of your needs and is more than happy to accommodate any changes and upgrades that they can, within reason. If we could rate them more than 5 stars we definitely would.

Selvaraj P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not recommended for first time home buyers

Mariflor P

Mariflor PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customer!!!

I was very satisfied and happy with our colour appointment thanks to our Design Consultant, who did a great job presenting the electrical and colour selection very well which made the process very smooth and stressed free throughout the day. She was very helpful and patient especially when I get confused at times. Overall, satisfied customer here. Highly recommended!

Sameen D.

Sameen D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Construction work

I am so pleased to choose carlise home for my first home building journey. I am in a middle of the contraction and it’s soooo quick than we thought. Constructions start middle of March and it’s in a lock up stage already.
I want specifically thank you for the team [Name Removed] and supervisor [Name Removed] who is doing such a amazing team work. I am strongly recommend carlise home for everyone with out any doubt.
Thank you team again and hope to move soon to new home.

Ian

Ian

Pleasant Building Decision

We had a pleasant experience and all staff were responsive and friendly and always willing to help.
We had to make various changes and these were dealt with patiently.
Good suggestions were given as well which we included in the building plan. Appointments were always on time and efforts were made to provide some freebies as well which were nice.
Overall a pleasant experience.

OK

Colour appointment with [Name Removed]
We had good experience with our colour consultant with good communication and very helpful while selection, All the concerns I asked, colour consultant answered after discussing with fellow consultants and cleared our concerns , however we were slightly disappointed with time being spent on the discussion, I felt we could have utilised that time on colour selection , except that overall we had Good and friendly experience with colour consultant.

Raj

RajSouthwest, VIC

Carlisle:- definitely made our life better.

Glesh

GleshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Builder

We are in a pre-construction stage and Carlisle Homes is amazing, they will guide you in every detail of your build. Carlisle is the only builder we found "what you see is what you get" with no hidden cost. We love working with Carlisle's staff as they are very professional and accommodating.

Ty Chan

Ty ChanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is the best homes builder in Australia

My home was build progress very fast with minimum defects and the site supervisor was very good, he always call to inform me what stage my house in , what happening to the defects that is been fixed. and he never said for all the appointment i want to go see inside the house. Im so glade to have my house build with carlisle homes

James K.

James K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Water meter placed in Driveway!

Perfect

[Name Removed] was so good and she helped us very well. She has explained us everything.. the way she haș explained was outstanding. She haș helped us to select our colours as well . We have a clear picture Now How my house will Look likes. I am So happy with [Name Removed] customer service.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Very satisfied with our experience at the colour appointment :)

We had a really good experience at the Colour selection appointment with Carlisle. It was organised and our consultant was extremely helpful. Was very impressed by how supportive she was in helping us make our decisions. She helped us to stress less about our choices and made it a much easier process. When she was too sure about a certain question we consulted her on, she always double-checked with another staff member which we thought was really professional of her. Most of our doubts were cleared and she was very proactive in getting back to our queries post the colour selection.

Overall, we were very satisfied with our selections and how the appointment went.

himanshu a.

himanshu a.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful staff

The whole experience till now is really good, from the point of meeting with Sales Consultant and colour selection everything has gone really well. The staff at each meeting has been helpful and they actually provided some valuable insights.
The best part was their website which is so easy to navigate and provide a lot of details regarding the plans and base prices, not every builder has that transparency. I would definitely recommend Carlisle to others who are starting their build journey.

Cez P

Cez PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smooth and Pleasant Journey so far

I just received site start dates, things have been going smoothly so far. My pre-site admin has been very efficient working on my file and answering my queries. I believe she will continue to be my point of contact through out build phase which is great as I'm happy with her work ethics. Construction is the biggest and most important phase so fingers crossed I will have an excellent site supervisor to ensure positive experience right through the end of my build journey with Carlisle.

Tevita

TevitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Staff

I’m so grateful for Carlisle and its staff. From the beginning of this journey they have made being a first home owner so effortless. Each stage we went through, the customer service has been exceptional. From our sales consultant to our construction supervisor, Carlisle has definitely made it all so easy.

Navjeet Kaur

Navjeet Kaur Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best experience

So far from the sales consultant appointment to colour selection appointment we have had really good experience with them. I highly recommend them to others who are looking to build. During our colour selection they really helped us in deciding the colour coordination and picking up the right appliances, as we are first home buyers we didn’t have very much idea but they have helped us a lot in everything.

Dr Remona

Dr Remona South Australia

Exciting times ahead

It’s a great time for us to be able to visualize how our home will feel and look like. Certainly our color selection session with [Name Removed] gave us excellent choices of hues, materials, fixings and add ons for our home motif and it was a breeze and spot on. Truly exciting times ahead!

Rose

Roseasked

It has been 6 months since we moved into our house and we still have outstanding issues from the water leak we had in our kitchen. Since the beginning of the year, Carlisle Homes had forgotten about their responsibility to check progress on these issues. We were out of kitchen for over 3 weeks from Nov-Dec 2020 and they didn’t reimbursed the whole meal allowance that was promised. Now the Construction Manager and his Manager is denying the conversation we had about it. Also not getting any updates on what they will do next and when they are planning to fix all other outstanding issues. Can someone please direct me on how to deal with these liars? Is there anyone here with the same experience as we did? Thanks

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your question.

As you are aware our construction team have been working closely with you to get all items addressed at your home. The outstanding items have been organised for this week which you have been made aware of.

In regards to your Kitchen and food allowance items, an amount per day was provided to you by our construction management team which has been reimbursed to your nominated account.

If you have any further concerns please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Shahed K.

Shahed K.asked

Hi Carlisle Team
Is it possible to to Rear Flip the Rothwell 29 ?

Hi Shahed K,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your question.

Unfortunately we are not able to flip the rear only of the Rothwell 29 as the rooms wouldn't be align.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Sam

Samasked

Hi,
What happens when you pay the $2000 deposit and then Carlisle decide they cannot build upon that block of land? If they’re pulling out of the contract surely it’s illegal to keep the $2000.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives