Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 4 of 25)

• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Bijal P.

Bijal P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great builder

Our house build process was very well organised and all the communications was very smooth with the staff. From the colour selection to build start process was very good. It was pleasure going through all the colour selection. After the build start, we were directed very well and got timely construction update.

XIAO

XIAOGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love their service.

We have moved to our new house last weekend. Have enjoyed the journey with Carlisle since the very beginning. The staffs we dealt with, display house sales & customer liaser & site manager & interior designers are all very professional and friendly. Interior designer helped us through out color selection and the color scheme turned out very pretty.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Very happy with the build

We built with Carlisle homes in 2018. Everything from start to finish was very good. We had some issues after the built which were handled in timely manner. We built Granada with them. The house was build in 5-6 months. Everything stage was done almost on time. Site manager was also available to do the site inspections. Warranty team is very help full so far. They are very responsive to emails. So overall i would say we are very happy with Carlisle Homes. If i get a chance i will build again with them.

STEVE MCCAULEY

STEVE MCCAULEYGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our Dream Home

We just had settlement for our new home, The Cottesloe 36. Our site Manager was so helpful and approachable. His communication was flawless, responding to emails within a few hours every time and assisting us with questions, even after settlement. We have really enjoyed our building journey with Carlisle Homes and would highly recommend to anyone wanting to build a new house.

Chito

ChitoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stress free experience! Given a chance I'll do it again!!

The CARINYA16 was built as per contract time, my supervisor and client liaison executive was the dream team of construction. The construction process was very efficient without losing any attention to details. I receive a call every week regarding stage update, at the end the quality of the house is very similar to their display home and was delivered under budget.

Vikram

VikramVictoria

Perfect

We are very happy and pleased with Carlisle homes and their professionalism of work and customer service this was our second home we built with them from the initial process to the end of the building process everything was smooth and amazing. Would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks to Carlisle and their staff [Names Removed].

Matthew

MatthewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will definitely recommend Carlisle Easy Living.

From the start the process with Carlisle Easy Living was easy and streamlined. In the early stages all our questions were answered promptly, and colour selection was made a breeze with the help of the colour specialist.
The build started quickly, and once it did everything happened so fast. From site cut to handover was 16 weeks. Overall the finishes were amazing and we couldn't be happier. There were no unexpected costs along the way, and we received weekly updates from our site supervisor. Every team member along the way has been helpful and professional. We will definitely recommend Carlisle Easy Living to anyone wanting to build an amazing quality house on a tighter budget.

Abhijit R.

Abhijit R.

Build process - Site Supervisor Rocks !

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

I am extremely happy that I chose Carlisle Homes as my builder.

Initially I thought, because of this Covid situation, the whole building process will get delayed. Surprisingly Carlisle could handed over the house key to us before the agreed date. The staff at Carlisle Homes has very good customer service skills, especially CLE respond very quickly in professional and empathetic manner. There were minor issues at the time of PCI, but supervisor attended to them in timely manner.I would highly recommend Carlisle Homes without any hesitation they are one of the best in the market.

Blessings

BlessingsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great End-2-End experience

Raj S

Raj SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service!!

Built a two storey house with them and I must say its been a very good journey. What stood out was the excellent customer service...there were definitely issues but the proactive effort and the dedication shown by their supervisor ([name removed]) and their warranty team was indeed recommendable. Well Done! Built with few other volume builders but by far Carlisle Homes was our best experience.

JOBAN P.

JOBAN P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Builder in Melbourne

Great experience during building our first home with Carlisle. Highly recommended , professional job, and time frame is great. Quality build throughout process. Happy customer so far, we got out keys this week. Some minor hickups during build but sorted in timely manner. thanks to Carlisle for make my dream true.

Kumar

KumarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer service

The house was constructed in less than 4months. Great experience with Carlisle sales man to construction manager and supervisor. The admin staff has great experience and they answered all my questions in no time. They always have time to listen and explain the things. Someone has stolen our water tap and the supervisor was fixed in no time. Happy to construct my third house with Carlisle

Rohini R.

Rohini R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Carlisle has got a very good process for the Build. Happy with the House am getting in Melbourne.

I felt they could provide more time for color selection process and Signing the contract.

Lot of small unknowns in contract could be explained further than the customer reading through the document. Like They can provide a small snapshot of important points that is related to the build, material used, accepted deviations..etc.

Also they could allow some variations during the build process if the customer is ready to pay them regardless which phase of the project you are in. If it is just cosmetic, should be accommodated.

A 3 dimensional view of all our color selections would be a great idea to reduce lot of misunderstandings on the color selection process,

Beautiful home.

Carlisle managed very well and maintained their standards with the workmanship. They handled every issue very professionally. They know they are building a house which will become home of their clients. They always upfront and there are no hidden costs. In future if we build again we go with Carlisle.

CathS

CathSCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great ongoing support post-build

I have previously submitted a review of Carlisle, and the great experience we had with the build etc.
I am writing this now because they continue to impress me.

We have been living in our Carlisle built home for about a year and a half now, and its lovely. However, recently noticed that some tiles on the floor of our en suite shower were cracked.
We contacted Carlisle about this, and they got straight onto it - In a very short time frame this was all fixed by them.

I continue to be totally impressed with Carlisle and their after-build service. I strongly recommend Carlisle They walk the talk.

Eliston clyde

Eliston clydeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection

I’m glad i chose to build our home with Carlisle home again .
Carlisle follow best practices of construction and administration process.
This was our second home building with Carlisle It is very easy and flexible process. Specially colour selection representatives from Carlisle very friendly and flexible. She helped me a lot on the day .

Carlisle builds house with good quality of materials and generous in inclusion of upgrades as compared to other builder out there .

I'm proudly happy I'm building my second house with Carlisle homes

Sreedevikolluru

SreedevikolluruGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best thing to happen in the recent time

I highly recommend Carlisle homes bcoz of it’s quality and their support.
Everything was within the cost and got good finish.There were some bits and pieces needed to be fixed before handing and our agent managed it well without any delay. Its been almost 6 months and there were no complaints and we are really happy with the construction.

Excellent Service

We have build an investment property with Carlisle, They very helpful on every stage. We always get update time to time. We got a beautiful house as we expected. Our final cost was the same as estimated. No surprises was given such as hidden cost etc. We are happy customer. Thank you

Mandy Lau

Mandy LauGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Buld

We have done our first built with Carlisle in 2017. It was so satisfying that my mom build this year again with Carlisle without considering any other builders. Through our the process it was well presented and well communicated. According to our private inspector for all stages he says Carlisle has done the best job and there wasn’t any issues that he find in all inspections.
We are very happy to build again with Carlisle

Shahed K.

Shahed K.asked

Hi Carlisle Team,

We are considering to build a double story affinity range home.

However we would like to put laminate flooring instead of carpet.

Would Carlisle allow this both downstairs and upstairs?

Thank you.

Sam

Samasked

Hi,
What happens when you pay the $2000 deposit and then Carlisle decide they cannot build upon that block of land? If they’re pulling out of the contract surely it’s illegal to keep the $2000.

Sharmad K.asked

Q.1 Does the 2,000 $ deposit is included as part of my final build quote. For example, if my build quote is 450k then does that mean I have to bear the remaining 448K. ( 450-2 ). ?
Q.2 Do I get an Invoice of 2,000 $ deposit paid at booking? Can I include the same in my loan amount?
Q.3 As per any legal contact/policy we get a cooling-off period for any contract/purchase of service/product similarly if we had to back out within a cooling-off period do we get our 2,000$ refund?
Q.4 What if I don't want specific appliances provided by the developer and I want to add my own choice? does the developer allow to add back the credits for any other upgrade and does the developer charge any fitting/installation charges for the replacement?

Bala Pasupuleti
Bala Pasupuleti

Q1. That's right. You'd be paying just the balance.
Q2. You'll get an invoice for the same. It's a proper invoice.
Q3. I don't think you'll get a refund, as per my knowledge, it's part of sale. But you can definitely ask your sales consultant before paying this 2000k. They're very transparent and easy to talk to....
Q4. I'm not sure about this, as I'm going with the builders choice. You could ask the sales team....Like I said, you can ask them anything related to the house build and only if you are happy with you can pay them the deposit. I have dealt with many builders, and Carlisle homes, sales team are very patient and transparent....Good luck with choosing the builder....

Hi Sharmad K,

Thank you for your question.

Your initial $2000 deposit does get deducted from your overall contract price. When you sign your HIA building contract you are required to then pay the remainder of the 5% deposit, this is the invoice that your initial $2000 deposit would come off. You will also receive a receipt of confirmation that this deposit has been paid.

The HIA contract does have a three day cooling off period, and the contract is always subject to finance. In the event that you decide to cool off or are not able to obtain finance then you would not be eligible for a refund of your initial $2000 deposit. The reason for this is that the build must always receive payment of the works that have been carried out on the file.

Carlisle Homes has a large variety of appliances to choose from, so you don't have to go with the appliances that come standard to our home designs or part of any promotion. We do not let our clients source their own appliances and have them fitted after handover. However we build for many clients who have requested particular appliances which we have been able to provide.

If you have any further questions or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Sharmad K.

Awesome guys thanks for the prompt response to my queries.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives