Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 4 of 10)

• Build Stage
  • Flooring

BPR

BPRGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Good Professional Builder

We started working with [name removed] and [name removed] from Carlisle Homes. [name removed] from sales is very knowledgeable with great insights. [name removed] has helped in coordinating with the build for all stages. [name removed], our site supervisor was very helpful and kept us updated on the progress during our holidays. we strongly recommend Carlisle homes based on our experience so far

Shane

ShaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy!

We are generally pleased with the process so far ! one issue is Carlisle should be understanding of clients work commitments as it is hard to get time of work to attend meetings, If we are spending around $600k on construction with them,Carlisle should be more flexible with there appointments.

We are mid build and have had no real issues !

CHAMIKA

CHAMIKAMelbourne

Excellent customer service

Building process Managed well
Quality of the work is really good we had build with Carlisle three times. This is our third house. Really happy with the service and the quality of the work.
No issues with the construct and building
Final cost is same as estimated cost, no changes

Helpful and Friendly Staff

Currently, we are in the process of construction, fast approaching lock-up, and we could not be happier with the service thus far. The staff has been helpful and responsive to any queries and concerns, and our building site supervisor was approachable and lovely to deal with.
We particularly found the colour selection appointment with [name removed] to be excellent, she was patient and provided her valuable insight into what design aspects would look best in our new home. The lunch was delicious too!

So Far .. So Good ->@

We are really Happy with Carlise Homes : The backend/Admin team was awesome in handling the documentation and queries. Build process was managed professionally and done in timely manner. Site Supervisor is really good in explaining the building process and answered all my queries as a professional.
The build cost was almost same what was discussed initially and after variations. Thanks everyone for helping us build our first home, we really appreciate it.

Margetis Family

Margetis FamilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OH WHAT A FEELING CARLISLE !

Having looked at many home builders and their designs for months on end. One particular house design and floor plan caught our eye, it was exactly what we were looking for in our new home build. Carlisle house designs stand out from the rest, as for staff across the board have been more than helpful and went the extra yard to assist us with our decision making. Carlisle had great offers and inclusions with a product choice that is extensive at the time of purchase, we now await our finished home that hopefully meets the Carlisle quality standards.

Barinder P.

Barinder P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

After looking around for a builder for few months we finally made our mind to go with Carlisle Homes as we really liked their designs and floor plans . We heard some good reviews from our friends who build with Carlisle . Since we started this whole process it has been a good experience dealing with the Carlisle Homes professional team . [name removed] has been very helpful throughout the process . Ol

A S Sangar

A S SangarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Must hire building Inspector @ each stage

Tradies do make silly mistakes but they are rectified upon providing our private building Inspector's Inspection report.. I advice everyone to must hire private building inspector at every stage of the construction followed by the re inspections to make sure, everything has been rectified properly.
It does cost a bit but for a matter of hundreds of thousands, its must.

FRD

FRDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a smooth build

Communication with the CLE was very slow. Had to follow up several times regarding each pre construction document. Site Start to Fixing went on quick, but again had to personally follow up for water and gas meter installation. Still at the completion stage and suffering time management issues by the SS. Not very happy!

So far so good!

I am mid construction however I have felt the lead up to be quite smooth. My CLE has been very approachable and no question has been too silly with responses quickly answered. Very professional and I hope the rest of my build goes just as smooth. I would recommend Carlisle Homes.

Ana

AnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and good experience building our first home

Excellent Build

Provided Genuine advice. Easily accepted the report generated by independent inspector and rectified as they go and updated in timely manner. I shop around few builders before signing the contract but now I fell I made the right decision by choosing Carlisle Home. One of the happy customer. Great work CH.

Rameshinder S.

Rameshinder S.Sydney, NSW

Great Consultancy

[name removed] gave me genuine advice and it helped me alot as its my first home. She also helped me in explaining the different steps included in building a home. She didn't force me in making decisions. It was nice working with her. She is also giving me the timely updates.

Mehtab singh

Mehtab singhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best ever experienced building with carlisle Homes

Hi , I am building my house with Carlisle, the hole team is doing very good job . My house is still under construction in last stage to finish till now got a excellent experience. Specially thanks to [name removed] and [name removed] they are the best and highly recommend Carlisle homes to build your dream house.

Suma

SumaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First home with Carlisle

its been a fantastic journey with Carlisle Homes, to build my first home. Carlisle has been great throughout helping me with all colour selections and variations. Highly recommend Carlisle Homes!!! Quality and workmanship yet to be proven as our home is in building stage. Final cost is still same except the variations.

Raveesh K

Raveesh KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Journey with Carlisle Homes

Our house construction has reached the mile stone of frame stage up to now. Journey with Carlisle Homes is absolutely satisfied from Concept stage to construction stage. Staffs are very patient, supportive, friendly and cooperative which saves our lot of time. We are highly recommending Carlisle Homes for a fast, reliable and quality work.

sunrisesister

sunrisesisterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The Choice for First Time Builders

Really impressed with the management of our build. The staff are friendly, and always prepared with information and explanations. The build quality is great, and the materials used are of a high standard. The only delays we have experienced have been due to poor weather. Otherwise, the build itself was very quick. The final cost was higher than anticipated, but this was due more to the sit placement and condition.

Rukni

RukniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience -J1012574

This is the fourth house we are building with Carlisle and every time the experience with them has been a pleasant one. When issues are raised they are dealt with professionally with no inconvenience to the customer.
Carlise should revisit the way they are doing the invoice not to include the post contract variations in the invoices as this may cause problems with the banks.
Very happy with the service.

Building with Carlisle

Jack S.

Jack S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and efficient process

Build was well managed and I was kept up to date through the whole process.
The whole thing came together faster than I thought it would have
No issues with any workmanship through the build either.
Finishes are neat and any questions I had were answered without a problem
It would be nice if appliances were installed the day of settlement rather than afterwards though.
The cost of the build was one of the best considering all of the inclusions that came in the big deal.

TAG

TAGasked

HI, May I know whether you would do knock down and rebuild in Surrey Hills, Victoria ?

Thanks.

Hi TAG,

Thank you for your question.

Carlisle Homes has just recently changed its Knock Down Re-build areas, and Surrey Hills is now a suburb that we will be building in.

If you would like any further information on our Knock Down Re-build process please visit one of our display homes, or alternatively please contact us on 8561 4777 where we can direct you enquiry.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Johnson

Johnsonasked

Hi,

I would just like to ask if you build on a sloping block?
Ours has a fall of 2.0m.

Hassan
Hassan

It was flat.

Dean
Dean

Hi my land is flat, my friend built on a 300mm slope, the only thing I can Suggest is wait at least a month after the slab is poured before building, for it to settle.

Matt M.
Matt M.

For us had 800 mm slope.

Babi R.

Babi R.asked

How much need deposit for house and package?

rani
rani

We built in the Easy Living range and paid 2k deposit for the build. The land deposit will depend on your developer.

Hi Babi R,

Thank you for your question and for getting in contact with us.

All clients are required to pay a $2000 non refundable deposit when depositing to build with Carlisle Homes.
Once you have gone through the pre-site phase and move to the contract stage you will then be required to pay the remainder of your 5% deposit.

If you have any further questions please feel free to visit one of our many display homes where one of our helpful sales consultants will be able to assist you further.

Kind Regards,