Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 4 of 45)

• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Matt M.

Matt M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lack of experience in refrigerated air conditioning

shameuford

shameufordGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful, efficient and professional

Everyone at Carlisle has been helpful and friendly. Any questions or requests have been handled quickly and easily and all aspects including costs have been as advertised/estimated. Despite not being able to meet in person due to the pandemic, communication has been excellent and extra care has been taken to compensate for this. Construction has been very efficient and the work appears to be of good quality.

Adi

AdiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome experience with Carlisle homes

I had built a double-storey and even during COVID it was completed well ahead of time. Weekly updates were provided by the building supervisor and a very responsive and helpful Client Liaison Executive. Really impressed with the build too and I just got the handover. The experience has been amazing.

so5jn

so5jnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Experience!!

Ivan

IvanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service from the sales and Client Liaison Executive team

Great experience

During our journey with Carlisle we met some wonderfull people starting from choosing the package that suit our budget to the colour selection with a professional staff who gave us an advice for every single thing that we might miss . Finally with the building process which was quiet smooth despite the pandamic time that we all had and everythi g done on time . So happy with the experience with Carlisle.

Gevergiz M.

Gevergiz M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience

Firstly, I was very impressed with the customer service, always very helpful and honest, told me areas where I could save money and also gave me great advice in making choices based on my budget.
House was to a great standard, no major issues. Had some minor issues such as paint some doors being chipped and some areas that needed gap filler, but the site supervisor immediately dealt with the issues without any comlpaint and rectified them. Building contract was honoured fully according to the agreed price.

dishna E.

dishna E.

Awesome builder

Hi built my home with Carlisle and I am really happy with their highly professional customer service and most importantly the build quality of the house. I have been living in my new home for the past 3 months and so far nothing to complain at all. If I build again it will be definitely with Carlisle. A big thank for the Carlisle team.

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

Great Experience - Highly Recommend.

San

SanMelbourne

Stay Away; not sure how they get 4.7 stars

Mick

MickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome builder! highly recommended.

Had our Sacramento completed by Carlisle recently within 3 months. We would highly appreciate Carlisle’s work, systematic updates at each and every stage. [name removed], one of the best site supervisor we had and [name removed] from HQ really has made all this possible with smooth communication and guidance. THANKS GUYS.

Kayla K

Kayla KMelbourne

What an experience!

It has been less than 3 months since my home started building and it’s ready to move in!
I defiantly recommend Carlisle homes as a builder for your new home if you are looking for good quality, a fast building process, consistent updates on progress, customer service that explains all your random questions and a smooth experience.

Thurai

ThuraiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Built and Seamless Support

Graeme

Graeme Western District, VIC

Very satisfied (once again)

We are at the commencement stage of house number 6 built by Carlisle. Living 3 hours away we have found them so easy to deal with, from the first visit to the display home office to handover of the finished product.

All staff at Carlisle are professional and knowledgeable, so it made our initial selections easy.

Any issues with the build were resolved promptly to our satisfaction.

The fact that we have returned to Carlisle repeatedly shows our faith in them.

Would recommend highly!

Positive Building Experience

Ida D

Ida DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect

My husband and l had great experience specially when we were choosing our colours for our home they where very helpful with helping us to choose the right colours. Our supervisor is friendly and made sure to keep us updated with what is happening and the process of the build. Removed] was very pleasant anything we weren’t happy with he has got it fixed for us.

Michael Kerry Luke

Michael Kerry LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Carlisle Homes Experience - Excellent

This is our second build with Carlisle Homes, and the first for our son, being is his first home. Our experience has been nothing short of excellent and we thank all the team for their efforts, communication and professionalism. Looking forward to being completed in the early new year and our son moving into a magnificent new home - Thanks Carlisle Homes for making the process simple, seamless and effective.

Parveen

ParveenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The experience was great, and we had a good time with the whole process from start to finish.
The team were very helpful and the supervisor was friendly and made sure the process was easy to follow and understand through each step. The house came out as per the plan without any issues and the building time was concise, with good communication when each stage was complete.

Zalak Patel

Zalak PatelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Piermont 26- Excellent quality and customer service

Shahed K.

Shahed K.asked

Hi Carlisle Team,

We are considering to build a double story affinity range home.

However we would like to put laminate flooring instead of carpet.

Would Carlisle allow this both downstairs and upstairs?

Thank you.

Sam

Samasked

Hi,
What happens when you pay the $2000 deposit and then Carlisle decide they cannot build upon that block of land? If they’re pulling out of the contract surely it’s illegal to keep the $2000.

Sharmad K.asked

Q.1 Does the 2,000 $ deposit is included as part of my final build quote. For example, if my build quote is 450k then does that mean I have to bear the remaining 448K. ( 450-2 ). ?
Q.2 Do I get an Invoice of 2,000 $ deposit paid at booking? Can I include the same in my loan amount?
Q.3 As per any legal contact/policy we get a cooling-off period for any contract/purchase of service/product similarly if we had to back out within a cooling-off period do we get our 2,000$ refund?
Q.4 What if I don't want specific appliances provided by the developer and I want to add my own choice? does the developer allow to add back the credits for any other upgrade and does the developer charge any fitting/installation charges for the replacement?

Bala Pasupuleti
Bala Pasupuleti

Q1. That's right. You'd be paying just the balance.
Q2. You'll get an invoice for the same. It's a proper invoice.
Q3. I don't think you'll get a refund, as per my knowledge, it's part of sale. But you can definitely ask your sales consultant before paying this 2000k. They're very transparent and easy to talk to....
Q4. I'm not sure about this, as I'm going with the builders choice. You could ask the sales team....Like I said, you can ask them anything related to the house build and only if you are happy with you can pay them the deposit. I have dealt with many builders, and Carlisle homes, sales team are very patient and transparent....Good luck with choosing the builder....

Hi Sharmad K,

Thank you for your question.

Your initial $2000 deposit does get deducted from your overall contract price. When you sign your HIA building contract you are required to then pay the remainder of the 5% deposit, this is the invoice that your initial $2000 deposit would come off. You will also receive a receipt of confirmation that this deposit has been paid.

The HIA contract does have a three day cooling off period, and the contract is always subject to finance. In the event that you decide to cool off or are not able to obtain finance then you would not be eligible for a refund of your initial $2000 deposit. The reason for this is that the build must always receive payment of the works that have been carried out on the file.

Carlisle Homes has a large variety of appliances to choose from, so you don't have to go with the appliances that come standard to our home designs or part of any promotion. We do not let our clients source their own appliances and have them fitted after handover. However we build for many clients who have requested particular appliances which we have been able to provide.

If you have any further questions or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Sharmad K.

Awesome guys thanks for the prompt response to my queries.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives