Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 4 of 128)

• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
    4.7 (1,694)

Thank You !!!

Thank you for assisting us during the colour appointment. The consultant understands our requirements and guide us accordingly. The enviorment were friendly and comfortable. It helps us to made our selection process easier. We are happy with our selection.
We are looking foward to continue our journey with Carlise with this same standand.

Ravindra

RavindraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great seamless experience with Spectra

My wife and I attended couple of color browsing sessions earlier and color selection on 24th March. All the consultants were really helpful and informative, which made our selection smooth and effective. We were very happy with our choices and looking forward to complete our dream home. Thanks everyone and really appreciate all the support.

Savita

SavitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome experience!!!

The whole process starting from consultation till signing of the contract was very smooth and informative. The respective staff were very supportive and helpful. All our queries very responded very well by the staff. The colour selection appointment helped us selecting our best for the house. We are very happy to be associated with Carlisle group

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

Building home experience made easy

Great customer service oriented and helping staff at Carlisle officer easy range homes.Just signed the contract and can’t believe how easy the overall experience was.Highly recommend Carlisle homes.I was guided and explained every single step.Fixed site costs give you piece of mind not like some other builders give you nasty surprises.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

It was perfect and understood everything

Reasonable and clear. During appointment every thing was good and clear and the team was very kind and helpful they helped us to get through everything on an easy way . They offered coffee and they also gave us morning tea and much which was really good and I would recommend it

Great experience with Spectra

Great experience with Spectra. Got plenty of time to choose and very nice gesture from Carlisle.
Colour consultant [Name Removed] was really helpful and made the process seamless .Electrical consultant ( Thanku) was outstanding -very professional and knowledgeable. My overall rating is excellent.
Great designs and colours .Thank you for your help and support.

Yagiz Adal

Yagiz AdalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My wife and I attended Carlisles offices yesterday for color selection and the like.We were greeted by a smiling and friendly face and that face belonged to [Name Removed].We felt welcome and immediately at ease.[Name Removed] made her recommendations and was not pushy at all,allowing us to make the final decision.Very Happy.

Ghada Meseha

Ghada Meseha Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless session

Our colour selection appointment ran just smooth , the Carlisle colour consultants were really helpful , they walked us through the showroom and explained everything in detail, they were very patient and open for any kind of questions, we really appreciate that, we had to pick a lot of stuff, we've gone through a lot of details, bits and pieces here And there, though it was easy because of our helpful consultant who made it easy for us to finish off most of our selections and
We're looking forward to complete our colour selection stage as well as all the consequent stages

Florian

FlorianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is great! This exceeded my expectation!

The product or overall house plan was properly explained and presented by a very helpful staff. The quote was reasonable compared to other competitors. The colour selection was fantastic and with great design and colour combinations. The building contract was well presented and easy to understand. My overall rating is excellent.

Hansi

Hansi

Sold!

The Carlisle Easy Living team won me over with their great customer service and patience. [Name Removed] made sure I was well informed and [Name Removed] was very thorough with the colour appointment. Lots of great advice was imparted on me which was very useful as I am a first home builder!

Great experience with Carlisle

We have been very pleased with our home build process so far. Although we were nervous heading to our colour selection appointment, our design consultant made the process extremely easy and straightforward. They guided us and gave tips on what works best. The colour browse appointment really helped us prepare. We finished early and left very satisfied with our selections.

Monirul

MonirulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with Carlisle so far

So far very happy with our journey with Carlisle. Our tender appointment went unexpectedly well. We wanted to make few changes in our sales quote which took a bit of time at our tender appointment. However, our CLE as well as Tender personnel was very helpful. Especially the way our tender document was amended and prepared was extremely satisfying. The Operations Support staff who managed our tender was exceptionally professional and went above and beyond her responsibilities. She was very accommodating, quick and polite.
Can't thank enough the staff members we have dealt with so far.

Amazing experience in Spectra

We had our Colour & Electrical appointment last week and our experience was amazing.
At first my family were quite hesitant and nervous on what colours to select after looking at a large number of options which were available at Spectra. However, our consultant was very knowledgeable and helpful, who within a few mins into our appointment made us very comfortable in making decisions. Our consultant also advised a few options to help us stay in our budget. I was really surprised and impressed with Carlisle staffs' professionalism and customer service. Both, the Colour & Electrical consultant understood my family's requirement, was well prepared and provided us with qualitative information which helped in making decisions.

Tafadzwa M.

Tafadzwa M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Colour Selection

We were well looked after. It was a good experience. We walked through the process quite swiftly. With good hosting and advice. We are happy with what we got at the end. Now its becoming all real and we anticipate that we will work well together. Challenges are expected but we would like to enjoy the experience. Thanks for a good day.

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and easy process to build with Carlisle

I’m building a house for my parents, [Names Removed] made my building experience really enjoyable with their professional, timely and attentive service. No matter how late in the night or if it is their non-working days, they always answer my emails or messages timely. Their easy building process made the journey of building my home a hassle-free experience.

Abu Rahman

Abu RahmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well spent time at Spectra Colour Selection Center

We are at the initial stage of building our dream home. So far it went smoothly with the Sales consultant and the colour Selection team at Spectra. We wanted some changes and upgrade in the main design of the house and most of those were easily done by Carlisle Homes, There are plenty of options available in the colour selection process.
We hope that the journey to build our new home with Carlisle Homes will remain smooth and memorable.

Colour selection

Mia was fantastic to deal with, very helpful without being pushy and very knowledgable. It was a joy to deal with her at our colour selection. As there was so many items to choose from, Mia helped to narrow them down and help match colour schemes. Mia made the colour selection process a stress free experience.

Joel

JoelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They are absolutely the best.

Carlisle made the process of home building smooth and easy. They have explained to us very clearly and thoroughly all the information that we need. Our consultant demonstrated great product knowledge and experience, which made our decision making quite easy. They gave us options, advice us to make the right decision with choosing inclusions and colours for our first home. Thank you Carlisle homes Kaduna park sales consultants for great experience! I will definitely recommend Carlisle with my friends.

Emily J.

Emily J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience!!!

This is mine and my partners first home and we felt like we were in safe hands with [Names Removed]. They had a lot of knowledge and great communication. Any questions we had were always answered so promptly. Would highly highly recommend to friends and family. We loved that most things you would have to add as an extra in other companies were just the standard in Carlisle homes. We cannot wait to see the end result!

Dona Merium

Dona MeriumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

[Name Removed] and [Name Removed] are highly professional and commendable in their approach

[Name Removed] and [Name Removed] were willing to go out of the way to meet our expectations in terms of the initial selection of layout, façade, electrical drawings and colour selection. Took extra time to detail all aspects of the build including features and finishes. They were quite prompt and always available.

Shahed K.

Shahed K.asked

Hi Carlisle Team
Is it possible to to Rear Flip the Rothwell 29 ?

Sam

Samasked

Hi,
What happens when you pay the $2000 deposit and then Carlisle decide they cannot build upon that block of land? If they’re pulling out of the contract surely it’s illegal to keep the $2000.

Sharmad K.asked

Q.1 Does the 2,000 $ deposit is included as part of my final build quote. For example, if my build quote is 450k then does that mean I have to bear the remaining 448K. ( 450-2 ). ?
Q.2 Do I get an Invoice of 2,000 $ deposit paid at booking? Can I include the same in my loan amount?
Q.3 As per any legal contact/policy we get a cooling-off period for any contract/purchase of service/product similarly if we had to back out within a cooling-off period do we get our 2,000$ refund?
Q.4 What if I don't want specific appliances provided by the developer and I want to add my own choice? does the developer allow to add back the credits for any other upgrade and does the developer charge any fitting/installation charges for the replacement?

Bala Pasupuleti
Bala Pasupuleti

Q1. That's right. You'd be paying just the balance.
Q2. You'll get an invoice for the same. It's a proper invoice.
Q3. I don't think you'll get a refund, as per my knowledge, it's part of sale. But you can definitely ask your sales consultant before paying this 2000k. They're very transparent and easy to talk to....
Q4. I'm not sure about this, as I'm going with the builders choice. You could ask the sales team....Like I said, you can ask them anything related to the house build and only if you are happy with you can pay them the deposit. I have dealt with many builders, and Carlisle homes, sales team are very patient and transparent....Good luck with choosing the builder....

Hi Sharmad K,

Thank you for your question.

Your initial $2000 deposit does get deducted from your overall contract price. When you sign your HIA building contract you are required to then pay the remainder of the 5% deposit, this is the invoice that your initial $2000 deposit would come off. You will also receive a receipt of confirmation that this deposit has been paid.

The HIA contract does have a three day cooling off period, and the contract is always subject to finance. In the event that you decide to cool off or are not able to obtain finance then you would not be eligible for a refund of your initial $2000 deposit. The reason for this is that the build must always receive payment of the works that have been carried out on the file.

Carlisle Homes has a large variety of appliances to choose from, so you don't have to go with the appliances that come standard to our home designs or part of any promotion. We do not let our clients source their own appliances and have them fitted after handover. However we build for many clients who have requested particular appliances which we have been able to provide.

If you have any further questions or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Sharmad K.

Awesome guys thanks for the prompt response to my queries.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives