Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 4 of 4)

• Build Stage

Maria M

Get new painters

Construction End DateMay 2016

Build Ok, Customer Service Poor

Build is ok. But customer service was poorest. I could write a novel on it but I would try to keep it short. Pardon me but the customer service I got was the best of the poorest in my life. And it's still continuing at the 3 month warranty. Actually the person who attended the 3 months' warranty is the one of the best in providing the poorest service. I couldn't stand his way of communication.

But I was not all Unlucky, I had a couple of good team members too. But when I say a couple then I mean it. If I build again with Carlisle Homes I would build only for their floor plans. But I wouldn't want to deal with the same those people even in my wildest dreams.

Construction End DateFeb 2016

OKEY 2 Go

Construction End DateMar 2017

Find out how Carlisle Homes compares to other Home Builders

Had high expectations. But Ok builder.

Self funded and selected this builder through high recommendation by my uncle.
Customer service and support was good, however ran in to many issues with regards to procedures and delays and various other issues from the beginning.
On the inspection day house wasn't even cleaned and it's been over three weeks since then that I have not received my keys. Even last week there were some things to be done and few repairs. I cannot say I'm happy with this builder and supervision in general but then I have not yet tried other builders to compare. But for my next investment I am more inclined towards trying a different one.

LJ

LJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok but with issues

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

The output is not a quality of a brand new home

The build time frame was impressive, a double story house for just 5 mons. But the overall quality is very poor in terms of paintings (walls and doors) and the door hole for the strike plate is terrible! We have move in but just settled this week. Hopefully we will not be able to experience major issue.
If you are after quality and acceptable finish outcome, this builder is not recommended.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Really good customer service, No problems until the end!

Nice

Great customer service but need to be more flexible with choices along the building stage, i.e son has eczema at tender stage went with carpet, a week later wanted to change to floorboard, staff said too late, they've already paid the carpet guy. Not sure if honestly paid yet or too hard to make a phone call to change over, for the benefit of the poor child with eczema. Also with the fridge, staff didn't advise of the cold water point for ice maker, plumber did ask Carlisle but they said no, so wall was plastered up. Staff at tender need to advise customers on wants and needs as a emphasis to fulfill 100% satisfaction. Project manager was great.

Belinda A

Belinda AGreenvale

Some great work, needs some attention

My initial experience of Carlisle was extremely positive with the sales team at the Display. Once we had signed, their communication was very informative especially through the colour selection and contract signing stages. From this stage, we encountered a number of problems including a high turnover of Client Liaison Executives. Our final Client Liaison Executive was very helpful along with Senior Management when we encountered problems. Carlisle were very keen to assist when the problem was raised however we again encountered problems with our Building Supervisor. Overall, a quality product was delivered in a timely manner, howvever not a hassle free experience.

stuart&carlaMelbourne, Victoria

An Honest Review

Matt44Berwick

Great, up untill handover!

Matt44

Settlement stage issue and feedback

jess_2013wyndham city

Not satisfied at all by the window provided by Carlisle Homes!

We have our house built by Carlis, all windows dimension marked on the design drawing matched but the kitchen fix window!
The fixed window marked size 548 x 1890mm but the measurement is 514 x 1810mm.
The current sized windows is not what we contracted, very strange!
We pay for the contracted size but got another standard size window, why?

What is the root for this size difference?

di222

di222AU

Great build, terrible after completion assistance

OK

So far so good. Not much bad news from us anyway. The house is only at lock up, but that has happened quickly. Supervisor has called us for minor changes that need to be made. We initally had some problems in regard to bad customer service, but now have a new cse, and all is good.
the process of building is running smoothly, if only our bank was as easy to deal with. will update again as building progresses, but am happy to recommend Carlisle Homes so far>
building quickly, good service, problems with tender fixed promptly.
a few teething problems with tender and call backs.

TAG

TAGasked

HI, May I know whether you would do knock down and rebuild in Surrey Hills, Victoria ?

Thanks.

Hi TAG,

Thank you for your question.

Carlisle Homes has just recently changed its Knock Down Re-build areas, and Surrey Hills is now a suburb that we will be building in.

If you would like any further information on our Knock Down Re-build process please visit one of our display homes, or alternatively please contact us on 8561 4777 where we can direct you enquiry.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Johnson

Johnsonasked

Hi,

I would just like to ask if you build on a sloping block?
Ours has a fall of 2.0m.

Hassan
Hassan

It was flat.

Dean
Dean

Hi my land is flat, my friend built on a 300mm slope, the only thing I can Suggest is wait at least a month after the slab is poured before building, for it to settle.

Matt M.
Matt M.

For us had 800 mm slope.

Babi R.

Babi R.asked

How much need deposit for house and package?

rani
rani

We built in the Easy Living range and paid 2k deposit for the build. The land deposit will depend on your developer.

Hi Babi R,

Thank you for your question and for getting in contact with us.

All clients are required to pay a $2000 non refundable deposit when depositing to build with Carlisle Homes.
Once you have gone through the pre-site phase and move to the contract stage you will then be required to pay the remainder of your 5% deposit.

If you have any further questions please feel free to visit one of our many display homes where one of our helpful sales consultants will be able to assist you further.

Kind Regards,