Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 4 of 34)

• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Jeremy

JeremyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Virtual colour appointment

Still not convinced that you can select/lock in colours and materials for a dream home over the Internet. Colours are very hard to establish even in natural light never mind on a PC screen. Having said that as we would expect we found Carlisle Homes to be very professional and we would highly recommend the design consultant we had.

Riana G.

Riana G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience

The sales team from Donnybrook was really great when communicating with us, were prompt and professional and helped us with any issues we had. They were also very helpful through the whole remote colour appointment, contract signing and answered any questions we had. They helped make the process easy to understand.

Paresh Parmar

Paresh ParmarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally Fantastic Journey has begun- awesome service

Prabhakara V.

Prabhakara V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best experience so far!

I had a good experience so far with all pre-construction process apart from the pre-start site inspection. It could have been really good and the construction start should not be on hold if the site condition clearly explained and outlined the site cleaning requirements. I just got a couple of photos requesting rubbish to be removed but did not explain about contaminated soil and other issues.

Raj

RajGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

It was very good experience of colour selection with [name removed]. I was very confused before as i m not very good in colour match making nut [name removed] with her experience guoded me all through to make a good selection indoor outdoor. I learnt alot about colour contasts and am happy with the results.

Vav

VavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Virtual electrical & colour selection appointment

Our electrical consultant was very informative and very helpful making us confident in our selections.

Our colour consultant was also very helpful with recommendations during the process which helped a lot with our selection making it easier and reduced our appointment time, however using MS Teams wasn't the best quality for when shown the colours in the showroom. Despite that our colour consultant sent us clear photos of our colour selections.

lina

linaMelbourne

Colour selection-Electricals

Thank you [name removed] for making our colour selection enjoyable, and providing feedback. Your guidance was very appreciated and helpful. The day went smoothly, and support and patience. I would also like to thank [name removed] who went through electrical, I felt no pressure, and she worked with me in response to my budget, and It still looked very generous. Thank you Lina & Aymen

Great so far.

Colour selection, [name removed] was helpful and lovely.
The colour selection office has alot of choices. Lunch provided which is a nice surprise. Client liaison is excellent and extremely helpful. Haven't started construction. First stage is about to start.
So far so good with this process pf the building. Hopefully the rest runs as smoothly.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Customer service experience is good.

I am doing this review at pre-build start. Construction hasn't been started yet. So far had a good experience with sales agents. The are well trained and looked after me well, answerd my question promptly and efficiently. The only thing that could be better is good communication between sales team and team responsible for the actually doing the job. Sale team says they can provide a partiular thing, however, after contract signing, back office said they are unable to provide that.

Maryam S.

Maryam S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience!

House and land purchase review

My partner and I have purchased a land and house package with Carlisle and the process has been efficient and pleasant. Our consultants explain information to us in a clear and detailed manner and are diligent with returning emails and calls. We experienced a few hiccups when it came to the colour selection quotation matching what we asked for it was dealt with and they were accommodating for the most part.

Ranvir

RanvirVictoria

It was overall good experience

It was good and easy for us as I have been few times to spectra and did lot of research. And the sales person [name removed] was very helpful with all the stuff but only thing I didn’t like the electrical plan there should be good light pack as its seems no sense of 12 led in double story homes. Thats the only part I thought need to be more good.

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

my review is based on communication with CH

Initial deposited on June 9th this year for my Canterbury grand 43 built, I have had a good communication with CH so far, most queries if not all have been attended to timely manner.

Excited about the journey so far, contract signing is Oct 2nd, I cant wait to see the journey continue the way it has started.

no complaint so far.

Harshini G.

Harshini G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Color appointment

Our color appointment went well, [name removed] was very helpful but the time frame I felt not enough, though we have are clear on our choices 80% prior to our appointment, still time is not enough, one downside of online appointment is we cant see the options we have in Spectra, color consultant is bringing the couple of options as per your idea and we need to choose, Actually I really prefer in person appointment for colors, [name removed] is helpful and no issue with her, its the time we got and not able to see what options we have in standard is the concern we have.

Awais S.

Awais S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really good customer service compare to other companies.

Had a really good experience both [name removed] and [name removed] were really good and helping. At this stage I am really with my experience so far. Carlisle home offered really nice houses and majority of requirements are already included in the basic structure. After talking to few of the other companies I have workout the Carlisle homes are best among all but yea little bit expensive as well.

S.Raman

S.RamanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Educated staff

The process started very smooth, then we hit a bump about my site costs being quite high, but the sales assistant at wollert came as a saviour and recommended a changed house style that solved all the problems and we are uback on track. At the contract stage now, fingers crossed.

EmJay

EmJay

Customer Service & Colour Selection Appointment

Shreni

ShreniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good experience so far

This is our first home with Carlisle; so far the experience has been great! We have done our color selections recently and the team who assisted were very knowledgeable and went a mile ahead to provide more info on the requested items. Great service so far. Looking forward to the build.

Amanda and Clement

Amanda and ClementGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Had a great experience for our virtual colour selection with [name removed]. She was very helpful, profession and polite which made the whole process smooth. I was quite nervous about doing the whole process virtual, however [name removed] went the extra mile to make the process smooth and easy. Keep up the great job.

Jaspal

JaspalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My experience so far

Sales consultant was quite knowledgeable and was attention to details .
I had a great experience with color design consultant. My consultant was amazing during the process and I received great service as the consultant was helpful, patient and kind through the appointment. I am excited to be building with Carlisle Homes.

TAG

TAGasked

HI, May I know whether you would do knock down and rebuild in Surrey Hills, Victoria ?

Thanks.

Hi TAG,

Thank you for your question.

Carlisle Homes has just recently changed its Knock Down Re-build areas, and Surrey Hills is now a suburb that we will be building in.

If you would like any further information on our Knock Down Re-build process please visit one of our display homes, or alternatively please contact us on 8561 4777 where we can direct you enquiry.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Johnson

Johnsonasked

Hi,

I would just like to ask if you build on a sloping block?
Ours has a fall of 2.0m.

Hassan
Hassan

It was flat.

Dean
Dean

Hi my land is flat, my friend built on a 300mm slope, the only thing I can Suggest is wait at least a month after the slab is poured before building, for it to settle.

Matt M.
Matt M.

For us had 800 mm slope.

Babi R.

Babi R.asked

How much need deposit for house and package?

rani
rani

We built in the Easy Living range and paid 2k deposit for the build. The land deposit will depend on your developer.

Hi Babi R,

Thank you for your question and for getting in contact with us.

All clients are required to pay a $2000 non refundable deposit when depositing to build with Carlisle Homes.
Once you have gone through the pre-site phase and move to the contract stage you will then be required to pay the remainder of your 5% deposit.

If you have any further questions please feel free to visit one of our many display homes where one of our helpful sales consultants will be able to assist you further.

Kind Regards,