Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 5 of 118)

• Build Stage
    4.7 (1,550)

Amp

AmpMelbourne

Colour and Electrical Appointment

Our colour and electrical appointment went very smoothly earlier this month. Our consultant was very patient, knowledgeable and had a great eye for what we were trying to achieve with our design. The Spectra centre is very good. It's been a complex process but we're looking forward to our rebuild commencing soon.

Sebastian

SebastianNew South Wales

Starting the Journey of building our first home with Carlisle!

We had our colour and electrical appointment on March 12th. My wife and I are very grateful with our design consultant for the help and guidance given throughout this thorough process.

The service given by our Colour consultant was outstanding – she listened to us when discussing and making tough decisions as this was our first experience. The consultant was very knowledgeable and provide us recommendations when need them.

All in all, it was an amazing experience, and we are exciting to commence our journey of getting our first home with Carlisle.

Angelica

AngelicaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smooth and positive experience at colour and electrical appointment - Spectra

Thank you Carlisle for an amazing service and re-assurance at our colour and electrical appointment. This is our second time building a home and the first time with Carlisle. I could instantly see how knowledgeable, engaged and positive both consultants were. Even though we had done so much research about colours and design, [Name Removed] understood our requirements and made sure there was consistency throughout the selection and even proposed better options in terms of cost - design and functionality. I also loved the environment at spectra, it definitely represents a positive business culture! We are very happy with our selection and look forward to continue experiencing an A-class level of service with Carlisle!

Abilene

AbileneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing experience!!

CLaurencio

CLaurencioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Contract Signing

We just signed our contract to build. Communication with the Truganina sales consultants was above and beyond. Very responsive and patient in addressing our concerns. We were really grateful for their guidance in reading the contract. Although not our first house but it is our first build. Hope the build will be as smooth.

Great experience throughout!

It’s my first time building and both consultants who have helped me from the initial first consult to the colour appointment have been so helpful and informative. They’ve made it a seamless process as possible from the get-go and although it’s been a somewhat stressful process from the start for myself, Carlisle has reduced that stress on the building side of things and been so pleasant to deal with. Would definitely recommend to all my family and friends

PBK

PBKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply Excellent!!!

We had our color & electrical appointments week ago. We thought Negin was very pleasant, knowledgeable, good listener and knew exactly how we picture our future home.
She helped & guided us to think differently in-terms of better efficient cost saving options.
We were lucky to have her involve in both color & electrical appointments.
So far we are enjoying the journey with Carlise.

Kunal J.

Kunal J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Colour and Electrical Appointment for our First Home

Johnson

JohnsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Colour and Electrical Appointment A Breeze!!!

Great experience

Colour selection appointment was over in about 3 hours or so as we had done our homework before hand, consultant was friendly and welcoming, knowledgeable about the products and helpful in making decisions.
We were slightly over initial budget, but that was not a big issue. Construction has not yet started but I am looking forward to my new home

Nesil T.

Nesil T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick easy and smooth process

Overall very pleased it’s been a pleasant experience so for from getting contracts drawn up to colour selection stage. Hoping that the build will be similar.
We were able to find a house that we liked within our budget tailored to our likes and needs. So many options available we liked having choice.

Eliza

ElizaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First Home Buyer

During the signing stage of our contract our partner and I were quite worried about the whole process and making sure everything was correct and what we had initially asked for. [Name Removed] from the Carlisle team at Clyde was amazing in making sure everything was perfect and all our questions were answered and nerves were calmed before we signed out contract. [Name Removed] was fantastic at answering all of our questions and we would gladly work with her again.

Superb customer service!

We are very excited and happy to be working with Carlisle Homes for our first house. Our experience with them has been great thus far. Customer service is second to none. All the consultants were very kind and professional. From colour to electrical and overall aspect of the house construction, Carlisle Homes explained everything in detail and they were there every step of the process. We are very confident with Carlisle Homes and their services can’t be faulted so far. That being said, we can’t thank everyone enough and we are super excited with our first home journey. Highly recommended!

Tarnya M.

Tarnya M.Southwest, VIC

First home buyer

I am extremely happy with the service provided by Carlisle Homes. I have been in contact with two people so far and they couldn’t have been more helpful if they tried. Always there to answer any questions and go above and beyond for me. So grateful to have had such amazing people to work with on this.
I am currently only up too the contract stage, but if it is anything like the service up until this point I’m sure it will be amazing!
So far between style and price, no one should go past Carlisle. So happy!

Excellent experience

We have just completed the stage of colour selection. We have had a great experience so far with Carlisle, especially with the colour selection consultant who provided excellent service to choose a right colour. She is very knowledgeable and well understand what customers achieve. Happy with the outcome from the colour selection.

Yash K

Yash KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far, Carlisle has done a good job!

I am currently at the design stage awaiting for the final contract to be finalized. I have had a positive experience with the sales and design consultant so far (Eliston Estate). The sales consultant was very thorough and patient in his service, and accommodated all my questions. I am a first home buyer and as such this process is new to me, I did not feel pressured at any stage. The design consultant at the Eliston Easy Living center was very warm/approachable and has been very accommodating with all the changes I have made to the build.

Exceptional Customer Service

We opted for the Easy Living product for our investment property. Both the Sales Consultant and Sales Support staff located in Eliston Estate were brilliant in handling and helping us navigate our contracts and home design. We could not have asked for a better experience. Will highly recommend staff and Carlisle.

Carlisle Homes - Easy Living Clyde

[Name Removed] from Easy Living @ Clyde was great. There is no one else I would recommend, down to earth, professional and supportive. We haven't completed the build as yet, however so far it has been great. The team at Carlise Homes have been wonderful - buying a first home can be daunting - they help you end to end with any questions you have.

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving my first experience of building

Construction has not yet started but when I met with the Sales Consultant I was very happy the way she explained everything to me like all the upgrade things and her advice was very helpful. Her knowledge is excellent as she knows all the products and I am really glad that Carlisle will be the builder of my first home

Carlisle M.Carlisle Homes

Highly impressed with the service I got so far

A friend of mine recommended Carlisle Homes to me as I was impressed with what he got. Being our 1st home we wanted a developer that is reputed and can deliver on time and with a fixed cost. We zeroed in on Carlisle due to that. Starting from our 1st visit to the color selection that experience so far is rewarding. [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] were very considerate and handled our ignorance being 1st home buyer quite diligently. Hoping to get our 1st home on or before time.

Shahed K.

Shahed K.asked

Hi Carlisle Team
Is it possible to to Rear Flip the Rothwell 29 ?

Sam

Samasked

Hi,
What happens when you pay the $2000 deposit and then Carlisle decide they cannot build upon that block of land? If they’re pulling out of the contract surely it’s illegal to keep the $2000.

Sharmad K.asked

Q.1 Does the 2,000 $ deposit is included as part of my final build quote. For example, if my build quote is 450k then does that mean I have to bear the remaining 448K. ( 450-2 ). ?
Q.2 Do I get an Invoice of 2,000 $ deposit paid at booking? Can I include the same in my loan amount?
Q.3 As per any legal contact/policy we get a cooling-off period for any contract/purchase of service/product similarly if we had to back out within a cooling-off period do we get our 2,000$ refund?
Q.4 What if I don't want specific appliances provided by the developer and I want to add my own choice? does the developer allow to add back the credits for any other upgrade and does the developer charge any fitting/installation charges for the replacement?

Bala Pasupuleti
Bala Pasupuleti

Q1. That's right. You'd be paying just the balance.
Q2. You'll get an invoice for the same. It's a proper invoice.
Q3. I don't think you'll get a refund, as per my knowledge, it's part of sale. But you can definitely ask your sales consultant before paying this 2000k. They're very transparent and easy to talk to....
Q4. I'm not sure about this, as I'm going with the builders choice. You could ask the sales team....Like I said, you can ask them anything related to the house build and only if you are happy with you can pay them the deposit. I have dealt with many builders, and Carlisle homes, sales team are very patient and transparent....Good luck with choosing the builder....

Hi Sharmad K,

Thank you for your question.

Your initial $2000 deposit does get deducted from your overall contract price. When you sign your HIA building contract you are required to then pay the remainder of the 5% deposit, this is the invoice that your initial $2000 deposit would come off. You will also receive a receipt of confirmation that this deposit has been paid.

The HIA contract does have a three day cooling off period, and the contract is always subject to finance. In the event that you decide to cool off or are not able to obtain finance then you would not be eligible for a refund of your initial $2000 deposit. The reason for this is that the build must always receive payment of the works that have been carried out on the file.

Carlisle Homes has a large variety of appliances to choose from, so you don't have to go with the appliances that come standard to our home designs or part of any promotion. We do not let our clients source their own appliances and have them fitted after handover. However we build for many clients who have requested particular appliances which we have been able to provide.

If you have any further questions or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Sharmad K.

Awesome guys thanks for the prompt response to my queries.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives