Carlisle Homes

Carlisle Homes (page 5 of 10)

• Build Stage
  • Flooring

sunrisesister

sunrisesisterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The Choice for First Time Builders

Really impressed with the management of our build. The staff are friendly, and always prepared with information and explanations. The build quality is great, and the materials used are of a high standard. The only delays we have experienced have been due to poor weather. Otherwise, the build itself was very quick. The final cost was higher than anticipated, but this was due more to the sit placement and condition.

Rukni

RukniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience -J1012574

This is the fourth house we are building with Carlisle and every time the experience with them has been a pleasant one. When issues are raised they are dealt with professionally with no inconvenience to the customer.
Carlise should revisit the way they are doing the invoice not to include the post contract variations in the invoices as this may cause problems with the banks.
Very happy with the service.

Building with Carlisle

Jack S.

Jack S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and efficient process

Build was well managed and I was kept up to date through the whole process.
The whole thing came together faster than I thought it would have
No issues with any workmanship through the build either.
Finishes are neat and any questions I had were answered without a problem
It would be nice if appliances were installed the day of settlement rather than afterwards though.
The cost of the build was one of the best considering all of the inclusions that came in the big deal.

ALEX LIM

ALEX LIMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delighted Carlisle new home owner ! Life is indeed better with Carlisle !!

Considered as one of Melbourne's award winning new home builder, im guaranteed of Best homes, best service and best builder.
I appreciate the speedy action and update of [name removed], our Client Liaison Executive by email and Carlisle Connect. Even if we encountered some revisions, she oblige to do it at once. She is a delight to work with and a great asset to your company. Also the professional and speedy completion of our home going on the Frame Stage now thru the competent and nice to work to Site Supervisor [name removed]. They are really working fast according to plan. Special thanks to [name removed] of the Sales team for a job well done!!
Overall, Im in a right builder ! Choose them too to experience greatness.

Tariq

TariqGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredibly smooth process!

Our experience so far during the build process has been amazing! From the moment we spoke with the sales consultant at a display home village to the contract stage and finally to the building stage. Every concern we have had has been addressed and communication with both site supervisor and client liaison executive has been regular. We got an amazing price for the house we are building and we have no doubt the final handover will be a smooth process!

Winnie H

Winnie HMelbourne

Great experience!

My house is still in the mid-construction stage. The service is great. The team worked with me is very professional and helpful. After 1 year since I signed the contract and wait for my land settlement, I have to re-select my color theme due to my section is the same with my neighbours. I am not happy because that is not what I expected. However, they always provide the best options for both sides. Really appreciate

Tom

Tom

Awesome customer service and fast process.

My partner and I engaged Carlisle due to the floor plan we desired. The sales consultant was extremely catering to our requirements and explained the process in simple terms considering we are first home buyers. The sales consultant provided us with amazing knowledge and was extremely honest in what to include that met our budget requirements.
Once our contract was signed we have had regular contact from Carlisle. Our client liaison has been exceptional in her communication and has gone above and beyond already to meet our needs. We are almost up to the slab pour stage and all has been fast, efficient and easy. We highly recommend Carlisle and are extremely happy with our choice of builder.
Tom and Alicia.

ali k.

ali k.Sydney, NSW

Great service and management

From planning and quote till the start of construction we experienced seamless execution by the team at Carlisle.
Building supervisor is updating us every week as we are interstate, sending aus photos of the job.
Could not be happier with Carlisle Homes, as it was our first experience in building and colour selection.

J Samra

J SamraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience So Far

The whole process with Carlisle homes has been very easy and We have been well informed the whole way.
The signing of contracts was explained and made easy.

Djrana

Djranamelbourne

Excellent Customer Service and Full Transparency throughout KDR

We are currently building our second home -First time with Carlisle Homes. We were very sceptical about Carlisle Homes floor plans and design until we came across Astoria Grand. In our opinion Carlisle has one of the BEST FRESH floor plans currently to offer on market compared to other volume builders. We are very impressed with the professionalism and customer service offered by our CLE who is very Empathetic with a CAN DO attitude. We had major hurdles at every stage of our KDR which was resolved with a positive outcome, with the guidance of our CLE. Excellent team right thought the display centres to spectra. Keep up the good work.

Godfrey and Helen

Godfrey and HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional customer service

My Wife and I are currently building our first house with Carlisle homes and we are very impressed with the all process this far. We are at the lock up stage now and have nothing but praise for the support, guidance and professionalism for the team handling our project. We were nervous at the initial stages this being our first house but [name removed] guidance at sales stage put our worries at ease. Its been a breeze since then thanks to design consultants [name removed] at color browsing,[Names Removed] at color selection, site Supervisor [name removed] and most importantly CLE [name removed], your communication and prompt updates are extremely impressive. Great work guys keep it up.

Excellent experience

The whole process with Carlisle homes has been very easy and I have been well informed the whole way. The signing of contracts was explained and made easy. Everyone we've dealt with has been knowledgeable and helpful in answering any questions we've had and I'm so appreciative to [name removed], our CLE who has been extremely supportive and diligent throughout the process.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Builder to trust

The process of building easy living is so simple. I have been guided by carlisle Sales and admin team. We have selected the house colors through online tool which is excellent. Also the customer service from carlisle is really good and the process is very simple. The amount of time that they are taking to construct the house is so minimal compare my previous builder

Majosh and Shilly

Majosh and ShillySouthwest, VIC

Fantastic experience with Carlisle!!

Mashuqe

MashuqeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Carlisle helps us to make our dream home

They were very well managed and experienced, they know what they are doing.
We are nearly finish our build, hopefully it going to be fine.
Still we didn't face any issue, hopefully, in future it will run smoothly as it is going now.
Cost is still in our budget so all good till today.

Jason N.

Jason N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT builder ever worked with

As a mortgage broker i had worked with different builder regarding to my client construction home loan. This time i worked with Carlisle to build my own home. And so far i am very please with their work. Construction started in Middle August 2019 and until today 28/10/2019, they had completed the Fixing stage. There are still some point that need extra work but overall had completed nicely. The site supervisor [name removed] is very helpful and always keep me upto date with each stage of construction.

Upper PointCook

Upper PointCookGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Experience with Carlisle

We are highly satisfied with Carlisle Homes service until now. [name removed] (Customer Liaison Officer) has been very supportive and helpful throughout the entire process. She has been very prompt and informative with her communication with us. We will be highly recommending Carlisle Homes to our friends and families.
Kind Regards
PJ

Shivendra S.

Shivendra S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very smooth so far.

Asif

AsifGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very smooth journey with Carlisle

Very streamline process so far. Have been kept informed of the whole progress/journey . Highly satisfied . Customer Liaison Officer have been in constant contact . Was given a site start date within 3/4 days of finance approval and Carlisle is keeping up with the suggestive dates. Would highly recommend Carlisle to friends based on my experience

Shahed K.

Shahed K.asked

Hi Carlisle Team,

We are considering to build a double story affinity range home.

However we would like to put laminate flooring instead of carpet.

Would Carlisle allow this both downstairs and upstairs?

Thank you.

Sam

Samasked

Hi,
What happens when you pay the $2000 deposit and then Carlisle decide they cannot build upon that block of land? If they’re pulling out of the contract surely it’s illegal to keep the $2000.

Sharmad K.asked

Q.1 Does the 2,000 $ deposit is included as part of my final build quote. For example, if my build quote is 450k then does that mean I have to bear the remaining 448K. ( 450-2 ). ?
Q.2 Do I get an Invoice of 2,000 $ deposit paid at booking? Can I include the same in my loan amount?
Q.3 As per any legal contact/policy we get a cooling-off period for any contract/purchase of service/product similarly if we had to back out within a cooling-off period do we get our 2,000$ refund?
Q.4 What if I don't want specific appliances provided by the developer and I want to add my own choice? does the developer allow to add back the credits for any other upgrade and does the developer charge any fitting/installation charges for the replacement?

Bala Pasupuleti
Bala Pasupuleti

Q1. That's right. You'd be paying just the balance.
Q2. You'll get an invoice for the same. It's a proper invoice.
Q3. I don't think you'll get a refund, as per my knowledge, it's part of sale. But you can definitely ask your sales consultant before paying this 2000k. They're very transparent and easy to talk to....
Q4. I'm not sure about this, as I'm going with the builders choice. You could ask the sales team....Like I said, you can ask them anything related to the house build and only if you are happy with you can pay them the deposit. I have dealt with many builders, and Carlisle homes, sales team are very patient and transparent....Good luck with choosing the builder....

Hi Sharmad K,

Thank you for your question.

Your initial $2000 deposit does get deducted from your overall contract price. When you sign your HIA building contract you are required to then pay the remainder of the 5% deposit, this is the invoice that your initial $2000 deposit would come off. You will also receive a receipt of confirmation that this deposit has been paid.

The HIA contract does have a three day cooling off period, and the contract is always subject to finance. In the event that you decide to cool off or are not able to obtain finance then you would not be eligible for a refund of your initial $2000 deposit. The reason for this is that the build must always receive payment of the works that have been carried out on the file.

Carlisle Homes has a large variety of appliances to choose from, so you don't have to go with the appliances that come standard to our home designs or part of any promotion. We do not let our clients source their own appliances and have them fitted after handover. However we build for many clients who have requested particular appliances which we have been able to provide.

If you have any further questions or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind Regards,
Carlisle Management

Sharmad K.

Awesome guys thanks for the prompt response to my queries.

Get an answer from our members and Carlisle Homes representatives